Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

185,000 truth seekers pledge to storm Area 51

UM-Bot

2 hours ago, HSlim said:

I work for the Dept of Defense.  Trust me, ...

Welcome to UM :)

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, Calibeliever said:

Welcome to UM :)

Thanks.  Actually been coming here for the better part of 10 or more years, just never set up an account to post.

3 minutes ago, Tatetopa said:

Would a road blockade about 10 miles out dissuade most from walking the last 10 miles across the desert?

Probably, not very many people walk that far any more.

• Like 1

Let me guess... that date for en-masse civilian infiltration of Groom Lake will come and go without incident, and a new date will be set, and set again, and set again, and set again...

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

It will never happen, and if it does I am sure sonic / sound and other non lethal weapons would keep people at bay.

In other news, local funeral home gearing up for what could be a record breaking year.

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, pallidin said:

Let me guess... that date for en-masse civilian infiltration of Groom Lake will come and go without incident, and a new date will be set, and set again, and set again, and set again...

Well, September 20th isn't THAT far away. Lets wait and see :D 

On 7/11/2019 at 3:04 PM, Dark_Grey said:

There's likely nothing of importance at Area 51 any more. When it first started drawing media attention, everything worth keeping secret would have been moved to another location. Let Area 51 have all the mystique and mystery - it keeps people from snooping around other military installations. 

Wouldn't THAT be amazing ? They storm the fence, enter the base, and find.... a whole bunch of completely empty hangars ? :D 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, RoofGardener said:

Wouldn't THAT be amazing ? They storm the fence, enter the base, and find.... a whole bunch of completely empty hangars ? :D 

Or....

- all the lost single socks from every dryer for the last 50 years

- every tooth the "Tooth Fairy" paid for

- all the cookies and sour milk that had been left out for Santa

- rotten eggs the Easter Bunny never delivered

- every diary that every teenage girl started on Jan 1 and never wrote in again after Jan 5

- all the hair that's ever fallen out of a bald man's head

- file cabinets of conspiracy theories about JFK's assassination

- more file cabinets of conspiracy theories about the moon landing

- one small file cabinet theorizing QEII is a lizard

Any other ideas?

• Haha 1

Gonna have a whole lot of "training casualties" if some of the people who don't realize that it was a joke actually try this....

Edited by HSlim
full comment didn't post

2 hours ago, RoofGardener said:

A couple of really bored security guards reading comic books and drinking soda in the parking lot lol

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Dark_Grey said:

A couple of really bored security guards reading comic books and drinking soda in the parking lot lol

Probably these ones...

mad3.jpg

Mad-E.T.jpg

1030021.jpg

Cmon.. they'll need escalators and travolators all the way to area 51 just to get 3/4 of them there. Too much lard to get over the first hill.

• Haha 1

If anything comes of this, this will be Nellis's response. A military grade sonic weapon. Whether it's a prank or not the threat is treated as real and a response will be readied.

sonic weapon.jpg

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Lets face it the aliens are rubbing their what passes for hands with glee at all the probing that's gonna get done.

• Haha 2

The last idiot has not been born yet.  I strongly advice those contemplating if they're going to storm Area 51 not to do so and pick up a hobby. 

Edited by Impedancer

14 minutes ago, Impedancer said:

The last idiot has not been born yet.  I strongly advice those contemplating if they're going to storm Area 51 not to do so and pick up a hobby. 

It was already confirmed as a hoax, but it has been fun to talk about.

• Haha 1

On 7/9/2019 at 2:17 PM, sci-nerd said:

It's their own fault for keeping such a hot brand. If they changed their name to something else, like "Location 98", nobody would care about it anymore.

Location 69 maybe ?

• Haha 3

8 hours ago, Jon the frog said:

Location 69 maybe ?

Now that's place people would want to storm. Possibly even breaking in the back door.

• Haha 2

On 11/07/2019 at 3:04 PM, Dark_Grey said:

There's likely nothing of importance at Area 51 any more. When it first started drawing media attention, everything worth keeping secret would have been moved to another location. Let Area 51 have all the mystique and mystery - it keeps people from snooping around other military installations. 

Well, there's still a lot of traffic to/from Las Vegas. Look up Las Vegas International on a flight tracker and look out for the 'Janet' flights that usually show their destination, if they show a destination at all, as TonopahTest Range. 

Edited by Dumbledore the Awesome
  • Like 1

13 hours ago, Babe bambino said:

People clearly dont have the will to live anymore. It would be a good way to go out hehehe 

I would want an alien to abduct me and take me to their spaceship and then we can dance to some intergalactic tunes!!!! 

Nah....they have a good beat, but you just can't dance to them.   :D

• Like 2

I wouldn't mind if they all got shot.  Too many idiots as it is.

• Haha 1