Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

185,000 truth seekers pledge to storm Area 51

UM-Bot

8 hours ago, Stiff said:

Now that's place people would want to storm. Possibly even breaking in the back door.

I have found that the back door is vulnerable to sneak attacks at that base....

Edited by Robotic Jew
  • Like 1

21 hours ago, Rlyeh said:

I wouldn't mind if they all got shot.  Too many idiots as it is.

There is no group of people planning on storming Area 51.  It is a hoax.  And why do you think you don't sometimes act like an idiot like every other human on the planet?  In fact you are on my list. 

Edited by Desertrat56
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Desertrat56 said:

There is no group of people planning on storming Area 51.  It is a hoax.  And why do you think you don't sometimes act like an idiot like every other human on the planet?  In fact you are on my list. 

It's not a hoax. There are plenty of idiots out there. It's the internet, it's not hard to get 1.5 million idiots on board.

Some will turn up. Whether there's a big enough group for them to hit critical mass and decide to 'storm' Area 51 is a different story.

Do you really think it's a hoax? What's you definition of hoax?

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Desertrat56 said:

This whole stinks of an organized distraction. The timing is too coincidental with Epstein and his network of evil under the microscope. There a lot of big names in his little black book that wouldn't want to be associated with pedophiles or satanic rituals. I would be curious to know how many of the "likes" and RSVP's on the Area 51 event Facebook page were added by bots. I bet it's more than most people would suspect. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Desertrat56 said:

There is no group of people planning on storming Area 51.  It is a hoax.

Plenty of people believe hoaxes.

1 hour ago, Desertrat56 said:

And why do you think you don't sometimes act like an idiot like every other human on the planet?  In fact you are on my list. 

Idiotic enough to storm a military base?

I feel honored to be on your list.

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Rlyeh said:

Plenty of people believe hoaxes.

Idiotic enough to storm a military base?

I feel honored to be on your list.

I think your comment about shooting all the idiots is silly, especially since that would leave no human on the planet over the age of 5.  Everyone is an idiot sometimes.   I'm sure I am on many people's lists too.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Desertrat56 said:

I think your comment about shooting all the idiots is silly, especially since that would leave no human on the planet over the age of 5.  Everyone is an idiot sometimes.   I'm sure I am on many people's lists too.

How many people intentionally do idiotic things? This whole thing is either a hoax or planned stupidity. 

• Like 1

Just now, Desertrat56 said:

You're being one right now.  Go and read what I really said.

My guess is there will be more TV reporters and journalists outside the base than "truth seekers".

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I'm not going to lie. If I could afford the trip I would go. Not because I'm suicidal or actually think people are going to "storm" the base but because it could turn out to be quite a party given the right circumstances!

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Also very good for the local businesses in Rachel.  

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

They will storm Area 51.

To find the US Military have already prepared for them and setup an alien themed rock concert with free beverages to ease their desert dehydration.

• Haha 1

As a former Army Drill Sgt I really enjoy this guys channel...

NAUGHTY LANGUAGE WARNING!!!!

Edited by Taun
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, RabidMongoose said:

They will storm Area 51.

To find the US Military have already prepared for them and setup an alien themed rock concert with free beverages to ease their desert dehydration.

Now wouldn't that be awesome?!

• Like 2

Honestly, it must suck to be this guy right now. The internet and court of public opinion will forever remember him as the cult leader who brainwashed 185k people to storm a top secret military base even under threat of lethal violence from our government. 

Facts be damned. 

• Haha 3

2 minutes ago, Not Your Huckleberry said:

Honestly, it must suck to be this guy right now. The internet and court of public opinion will forever remember him as the cult leader who brainwashed 185k people to storm a top secret military base even under threat of lethal violence from our government. 

Facts be damned. 

The guy is probably NSA or FBI trying to flush out abductees.  :lol:

• Haha 2

On 7/17/2019 at 11:50 PM, Timothy said:

It's not a hoax. There are plenty of idiots out there. It's the internet, it's not hard to get 1.5 million idiots on board.

Some will turn up. Whether there's a big enough group for them to hit critical mass and decide to 'storm' Area 51 is a different story.

Do you really think it's a hoax? What's you definition of hoax?

The definition of a Hoax is your post, sorry but it's certainly true.

7 hours ago, Not Your Huckleberry said:

Facts be damned. 

I will bet that everyone who shows up will get a Trump for America hat in 2020.

Edited by Manwon Lender
  • Haha 1

Looks like they started moving the stuff out already. Best to be on the safe side I guess. 

I told you this would happen! stunned.gif

f353b3f18fd0eda90195a89c19fdf68b.jpg

1ea6332ac94a281075ee3a7aa24778c6.jpg

UFO_Truck-526x364.png

The frightening part is that although most of the people that sign up for this stuff are likely going to do nothing there is a percentage that may just do it. My reasoning? Look at what is popular on television and use that as a guide to peoples critical thinking skills. Here's a link. Brilliant, insightful and thought provoking television...not.

• Like 2

Seems to me that many Americans just don't have enough to do so they start stupid stuff like this just to get some air time, and recognition.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, cathya said:

Seems to me that many Americans just don't have enough to do so they start stupid stuff like this just to get some air time, and recognition.

Ooooorrrrr...we just like to have a little fun once in a while.....  :D

• Like 1