Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
UM-Bot

185,000 truth seekers pledge to storm Area 51

132 posts in this topic

MrBene
On 8/22/2019 at 9:34 PM, Nnicolette said:

To whom? Maybe it's funny to you but definitely not to the locals, military, millions of people supporting it and onslaught of businesses capitalizing and participating. Do you realize how many multi-million dollar corporations are participating and how many people have actually invested in heavy artillery and how many countries people have bought plane tickets from? The creator who said it was a joke did so after the fbi visited him. His only choice was for it to be a joke and try to defer. If you think that means it's not actually happening the joke is on you.

Sorry, I'm not one of those panicking or getting stressed by media. I can tell you right now that nothing will happen. Remind me to remind you when time is good. 

• Like 4

_Only
On 8/23/2019 at 8:36 AM, Sir Smoke aLot said:

Poor Rachel but if visitors do bring a lot of cash it might turn out to be good in the end hehe

If you visit poor Rachel's website, looks like any plans they had for this turning out well are done, and they are really scared of people coming. You can see them express it themselves: http://www.rachel-nevada.com/

I've actually been there years ago on an Area 51 trip myself, and it is such an unbelievably tiny community, and when I went there with none of this popularity back in 2013 or 2014, the locals already had signs out with "Private Property" and "No Tresspassing" everywhere. I hope they do okay and that most of this is just hype.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Scholar4Truth
On 9/15/2019 at 9:00 AM, _Only said:

If you visit poor Rachel's website, looks like any plans they had for this turning out well are done, and they are really scared of people coming. You can see them express it themselves: http://www.rachel-nevada.com/

I've actually been there years ago on an Area 51 trip myself, and it is such an unbelievably tiny community, and when I went there with none of this popularity back in 2013 or 2014, the locals already had signs out with "Private Property" and "No Tresspassing" everywhere. I hope they do okay and that most of this is just hype.

Wow only 54 people in that entire town. 

Hazzard

There will be a couple of morons showing up and getting sent home to their mother s basement with a 300 dollar fine or something.

There wont be a storming of any kind.

_Only
3 minutes ago, Hazzard said:

There will be a couple of morons showing up and getting sent home to their mother s basement with a 300 dollar fine or something.

There wont be a storming of any kind.

The minimum fine is over $600 (or at least was in 2013).

Here's my personal copy:

39WpJds.jpg

MrBene

So like I said months ago, the "millions" were about 75 stoners, party goers and attention seekers that did it "for the lulz of being on TV". So no national threat, no bullets were fired. I think we all can say that panicking isn't worth it. 

Scholar4Truth

And it seems only about 100 showed up. https://heavy.com/news/2019/09/area-51-raid-how-many-showed-up/ The rest came for the alien festival.