Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Russian intel planted Seth Rich conspiracy

ExpandMyMind

On 7/10/2019 at 7:08 PM, Habitat said:

The Russians are a great people, Your negative stereotyping damns only yourself.

Admittedly the last time I was in Russia was during the Yeltsin Era.  I resented the fact that the food was of universally lousy standard, and every piece of infrastructure was basically crappy too, and the clothes and vehicles were miserable.  Nothing worked.  As to the Russians being a great people, nah, they're not.  South Korea with  a third the population and  perhaps 1/80th the land has produced a greater and more prosperous economy than Russia AND they fought a catastrophic war that killed a great many of them in roughly the same period as Russia fought WW2. So what is Russia's excuse if South Korea can get its act together ? Russia is a civilization that thinks it can throw warm bodies at a problem until it goes away, whether it is war or nuclear catastrophe, mining, working factories, or building a city.  Death, death death.  Everything Russia does has a death toll. Incompetence is so rife in Russia it is faced with an idiotic dour shrug of stoicism as Russia is paved with skulls.  Is it great to be so stupidly careless with human life?  Is that the sign of a great civilization or a great catastrophe posing as a civilization?  FFS, I never got a bigger laugh than during the Sochi Winter Olympics the Russians made the statement that they had video footage of athletes deliberately flushing toilet paper in the toilets when they had been told not to.  The joke being that not only were Russians unable to build a working flush toilet, but their surveillance state was monitoring foreign athletes.  I suggested then and will suggest now, that maybe Russia should create an scientific agreement with Thailand to share flush toilet technology. Russia is a country that can barely run its own affairs, that thinks it should run everyone else's affairs at gunpoint.  Another failed bully state that hasn't woken up to the fact that the world has moved on without them, and is now trying to drag everyone backwards.

Edited by Alchopwn
  • Like 1

18 hours ago, Robotic Jew said:

Nothing being stolen during a robbery would pretty much be the definition of "botched"....just....fyi ya know...

lol true. It very well could have been a failed robbery. Right now I'm 70/30 on Seth being killed by the Clintons. $10,000 could buy a lot of "help" in the right neighborhoods.

• Like 1

Of course this all feeds back into the whole Seth Rich being gunned down by Hillary Clinton's Assassins story.  I mean FFS even wikipedia recognises that the Russians are promulgating the conspiracy LINK.  What does it say about the Republicans when they are so ready to believe such obvious Russian agitprop, just because it reinforces their confirmation bias vis Hillary?

Edited by Alchopwn

1 hour ago, Alchopwn said:

I mean FFS even wikipedia recognises that the Russians are promulgating the conspiracy LINK.

Well, there you go.  As we all know, Wikipedia and Snopes form two legs of the 'Stool of Truth".

Lol...

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

On 7/10/2019 at 4:42 AM, Alchopwn said:

This has actually been verified.  You know the Kennedy Assassination?  All those conspiracy theories?  There is good evidence that they started due to Russian influence on US media. 

Hi, Al. Although it may be true the Ruskies started the "rumors", what if the rumors were clearly true? who cares?  And I clearly will avoid trying to turn this into a FJK assassination thread but I look at true evidences that came from the Warren Commission report itself, and can clearly see some monkeying around. Just two quick examples, and I will use my own wording here for expedience:

1) Governor Connolly and his LG came in to testify to the Warren Commission that they had evidence Oswald was an undercover FBI agent and he provided Oswald's badge #
2) Nobody had any idea how Jack Ruby got through the guarded sally port in the Dallas jail to shoot Oswald. per the WC
3) Oswald was picked up in a crowded movie theatre by police several minutes *before* the APB went out to police to pick up that man, not by name, but by description only. And nobody could explain it. This is also in the Warren Commission Report. It's unexplained to this day

I don't CARE what the Ruskies started, this affair has it's own true evidence that we need not listen to rumors, IMO

Now, not picking on ya but.. the Ruskies can "start rumors" all they want. Look at what the hell the cover up artists did, too LOL., All I care about in the JFK case as here, what are the facts, and I don't care where they came from

The dems are p!ssed that someone revealed their emails showing us they were cheating in the primary. Well, I don't care *who* provided the info, I only want to know if the info is true. If the Ruskies delivered those emails to Assange, good for the Ruskies, that's all I can say.

Julian Assange strongly hinted the day Rich was killed that it was Rich who delivered the emails to him. Assange said at a later date, the Ruskies had nothing to do with it.

Why few take this man seriously is beyond me. I also want to say Assange hates Trump, supports the Dems and yet still, few believe him.

On 7/10/2019 at 3:40 PM, Robotic Jew said:

Nothing being stolen during a robbery would pretty much be the definition of "botched"....just....fyi ya know...

Right with ya, RJ.   What a croc of bull. Also, TWO gunmen shoot him in the back before they could demand his valuables??  Bull. This was a contract hit.

Please note, if the FBI wanted to open their own investigation into Rich's murder, they could have. Hmmm, I wonder why they didn't.  Well, I don't know about you but when I see just how cozy Hilary was with the FBI including and especially Comey, one has to really wonder. The FBI sees exactly what you and I and many see here.

• Haha 1

18 minutes ago, Earl.Of.Trumps said:

Right with ya, RJ.   What a croc of bull. Also, TWO gunmen shoot him in the back before they could demand his valuables??  Bull. This was a contract hit.

Please note, if the FBI wanted to open their own investigation into Rich's murder, they could have. Hmmm, I wonder why they didn't.  Well, I don't know about you but when I see just how cozy Hilary was with the FBI including and especially Comey, one has to really wonder. The FBI sees exactly what you and I and many see here.

What is like to be so scared of Hilary?

• Haha 1

On 7/11/2019 at 5:41 AM, Alchopwn said:

Admittedly the last time I was in Russia was during the Yeltsin Era.  I resented the fact that the food was of universally lousy standard, and every piece of infrastructure was basically crappy too, and the clothes and vehicles were miserable.  Nothing worked.  As to the Russians being a great people, nah, they're not.  South Korea with  a third the population and  perhaps 1/80th the land has produced a greater and more prosperous economy than Russia AND they fought a catastrophic war that killed a great many of them in roughly the same period as Russia fought WW2. So what is Russia's excuse if South Korea can get its act together ? Russia is a civilization that thinks it can throw warm bodies at a problem until it goes away, whether it is war or nuclear catastrophe, mining, working factories, or building a city.  Death, death death.  Everything Russia does has a death toll. Incompetence is so rife in Russia it is faced with an idiotic dour shrug of stoicism as Russia is paved with skulls.  Is it great to be so stupidly careless with human life?  Is that the sign of a great civilization or a great catastrophe posing as a civilization?  FFS, I never got a bigger laugh than during the Sochi Winter Olympics the Russians made the statement that they had video footage of athletes deliberately flushing toilet paper in the toilets when they had been told not to.  The joke being that not only were Russians unable to build a working flush toilet, but their surveillance state was monitoring foreign athletes.  I suggested then and will suggest now, that maybe Russia should create an scientific agreement with Thailand to share flush toilet technology. Russia is a country that can barely run its own affairs, that thinks it should run everyone else's affairs at gunpoint.  Another failed bully state that hasn't woken up to the fact that the world has moved on without them, and is now trying to drag everyone backwards.

it's completely different now, night and day,  in large cities that is, majority of russia  is worst off than it was during ussr,  however you are correct about the county's path, what else will a country look like when . mafia state, corrupt to the core is its gvmnt,

but it does not mean you can't have a great time there, i had  on both trips. 

Edited by aztek

On 7/11/2019 at 11:01 AM, Alchopwn said:

Of course this all feeds back into the whole Seth Rich being gunned down by Hillary Clinton's Assassins story.  I mean FFS even wikipedia recognises that the Russians are promulgating the conspiracy LINK.  What does it say about the Republicans when they are so ready to believe such obvious Russian agitprop, just because it reinforces their confirmation bias vis Hillary?

lol, wiki recognizes anything people who write\correct stories recognize, it is defiantly not something to use as a reference unless we are talking about common things,  defiantly not for anything politically related. 

republicans believe the theory because official story does not check out.  officially it was a robbery, but nothing was stolen except his phone,  i do not buy a robbery for a second,

On 7/11/2019 at 5:41 AM, Alchopwn said:

what else can it do? there are only 2 ways how a country can gain influence, economic and military,  their economy can't gain it, there is only 1 option left.

btw, if it was not for usa, SK would not exist now, it would be one huge north Korea style country.  i'm not sure how it makes Korean people more superior than Russians, as you try to show 

Edited by aztek

On 7/13/2019 at 7:43 AM, aztek said:

what else can it do? there are only 2 ways how a country can gain influence, economic and military,  their economy can't gain it, there is only 1 option left.

btw, if it was not for usa, SK would not exist now, it would be one huge north Korea style country.  i'm not sure how it makes Korean people more superior than Russians, as you try to show 

LOL, but that simply isn't true.  Russia has enormous opportunity to gain economic influence by being a decent and responsible international citizen.  The opportunities for improving the Russian domestic economy by trading with the world is immense, as their lifestyles are pretty awful, and couldn't be considered as being on par with the developed world, and their industry is lagging behind solely due to incompetent leadership.  After all, who wants to get involved in sharing technical data with a pack of borderline totalitarian militarists who are are too stupid to realize that seizing the land of people who hate them is what is causing their problems?

As to South Korea  being superior to Russia, well, presently South Korea is rated 11th in the world by military strength, while Russia is rated second, that is true.  Now look at the fact that Russia has over 6.5 million square miles of territory while South Korea has slightly over 100,000 square miles of territory.  Next consider that Russia has 144.5 million people, while South Korea has 51.47 million people.  Finally consider the most important factor.  Given Russia having 3 times the population and 65 times the land of South Korea, how is it that the GDP of South Korea is 1.71 trillion dollars US, while Russia's GDP is only 1.578 trillion.  So how much richer would Russia be if it wasn't wasting its money in developing a military capability it doesn't need and can't really afford.  The fact is that General January and General February are Russia's best defense, but they are determined to go on the offense. So I repeat, Russia is a country that can barely run its own affairs, but thinks it should run everyone else's affairs at gunpoint.  It's a retarded bandit mentality.  Hell, even bandits eventually figure out that they grow richer if they allow the merchants they prey upon to grow wealthier too, but the Russians don't seem to get that, and so their domestic economy stagnates undere the weight of a military machine they can't afford to maintain.  Something's gonna give, and it will be the backs of the Russian tax payers.

15 minutes ago, Alchopwn said:

LOL, but that simply isn't true.  Russia has enormous opportunity to gain economic influence by being a decent and responsible international citizen.  The opportunities for improving the Russian domestic economy by trading with the world is immense, as their lifestyles are pretty awful, and couldn't be considered as being on par with the developed world, and their industry is lagging behind solely due to incompetent leadership.  After all, who wants to get involved in sharing technical data with a pack of borderline totalitarian militarists who are are too stupid to realize that seizing the land of people who hate them is what is causing their problems?

As to South Korea  being superior to Russia, well, presently South Korea is rated 11th in the world by military strength, while Russia is rated second, that is true.  Now look at the fact that Russia has over 6.5 million square miles of territory while South Korea has slightly over 100,000 square miles of territory.  Next consider that Russia has 144.5 million people, while South Korea has 51.47 million people.  Finally consider the most important factor.  Given Russia having 3 times the population and 65 times the land of South Korea, how is it that the GDP of South Korea is 1.71 trillion dollars US, while Russia's GDP is only 1.578 trillion.  So how much richer would Russia be if it wasn't wasting its money in developing a military capability it doesn't need and can't really afford.  The fact is that General January and General February are Russia's best defense, but they are determined to go on the offense. So I repeat, Russia is a country that can barely run its own affairs, but thinks it should run everyone else's affairs at gunpoint.  It's a retarded bandit mentality.  Hell, even bandits eventually figure out that they grow richer if they allow the merchants they prey upon to grow wealthier too, but the Russians don't seem to get that, and so their domestic economy stagnates undere the weight of a military machine they can't afford to maintain.  Something's gonna give, and it will be the backs of the Russian tax payers.

that IS true today in real world, 

you dismissing 1 fundamental fact SK would be as bad as north if it was not for usa,   it's like apples and oranges. 

18 minutes ago, aztek said:

that IS true today in real world, 

you dismissing 1 fundamental fact SK would be as bad as north if it was not for usa,   it's like apples and oranges. 

Sure, but during WW2 the USA also helped Russia out with hundreds of tons of lend lease.  In total, the U.S. deliveries through Lend-Lease amounted to $US 11 billion in materials: over 400,000 jeeps and trucks; 12,000 AVs (including 7,000 tanks, about 1,386 of which were Lees and 4,102 Shermans, 11,400 aircraft (4,719 of which were Airacobras) and 1.75 million tons of food.  This was enough to maintain 60 divisions.  How do you think Russia would have fared against Germany with 60 fewer divisions?  So given that Russia wouldn't be here today without US support either, your argument isn't so convincing to me aztek.  It isn't a bad point to make, I just don't think it holds up to closer scrutiny of the facts. Next, let's look at how much faster South Korea came back from being in WW2 AND the Korean War.  The wartime situation of Korea and Russia are pretty similar.  The Korean population in 1945 was 30 million and they lost 5 million during the war.  The Russians in 1940 had a population of 170 million and they lost 27 million.  This means that both nations lost 1/6th of their total population.  On the other hand South Korea became an economic powerhouse, while Russia has somehow economically slipped behind this much smaller nation.  How did this happen?  Russian corruption and other forms of economic incompetence.  I would also point out that South Korea has its own insitutional corruption issues, but apparently they aren't as bad as Russia's.

Edited by Alchopwn

1 hour ago, Alchopwn said:

Sure, but during WW2 the USA also helped Russia out with hundreds of tons of lend lease. 

yes they did,  and once the war was over, USSR became an enemy, while USA pumped millions if not billions into SK. and now you telling me south Koreans are superior people cuz they came on top after massive money injection into their economy, and us army making sure north wont attack,  i just see little sense in your claims.

compare Korea to USSR before american intervention. 

Edited by aztek