Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

a tablet with phone?

the13bats

okay my old note5 is close to giving up, my wife got a note9 i dont like it, starting with its skinny,

so with my old eyes wanting larger screen i was curious is there a tablet with phone, one i can put my sim in and use like im now using my note5 but big like a tablet, i only make about one call a month, i surf the web, text, email that type idea,

thanks tech heads

• Like 4

8 hours ago, the13bats said:

okay my old note5 is close to giving up, my wife got a note9 i dont like it, starting with its skinny,

so with my old eyes wanting larger screen i was curious is there a tablet with phone, one i can put my sim in and use like im now using my note5 but big like a tablet, i only make about one call a month, i surf the web, text, email that type idea,

thanks tech heads

I use an Apple IPad mine doesn't have the ability to make phone calls, however, they do make them with that capabilitie. I like the OSI operating system used on Apple products, because you don't have any problems with Viruses due to the unique operating system. I also have a MacBook for my main computer, I just like their products. 

Also my IPad has a 12.5 inch screen, and 122 gig of memory.

Take care buddy

Edited by Manwon Lender
  • Like 1

thanks, yeah i hoping for hands on feedback, i like apple stuff okay i use it at some shows but for personal i dont like some things about Apple,

HUAWEI mediapad seems like it might fit but i just like real user feedback,

i will be forced soon to drop my note5 and going bigger is best for me since i seldom make a call, its text or email

• 3 months later...

I drifted away from this but considering it again

Amazon has a lot of 10" off name brand android phablet around 75 to 150, pretty cheap, but they sound like they can do what i need, internet, ( here , lol ) email, text and occasional phone,  bigger screen, 

Some will have a bunch of good reviews then a few very bad reviews, I don't think I trust those Amazon  reviews, so anyone have any hands on experence with these things?

Are they total junk or actually work?

I would see about getting a regular tab, and use the phone as a WiFi hotspot?

On 10/24/2019 at 5:39 PM, Davros of Skaro said:

I would see about getting a regular tab, and use the phone as a WiFi hotspot?

I have to get a new phone my note 5 has way given me moneys worth, if those 8 _10 inch phabs work it would be great for my needs, and i would only need one thing not two.

• Like 1

On 10/26/2019 at 2:59 AM, the13bats said:

I have to get a new phone my note 5 has way given me moneys worth, if those 8 _10 inch phabs work it would be great for my needs, and i would only need one thing not two.

Plan and phone prices are coming down the13bats, might be a good time to buy

https://www.yahoo.com/finance/m/b8287835-16bd-326f-89b6-365462af26e4/at%26t-cutting-mobile-plan.html

On 7/10/2019 at 2:02 AM, the13bats said:

thanks tech heads

Are you prepared to buy from China or Japan or Taiwan online?

If so you can get a large 4k tablet with phone for a fraction of what we pay in a Western country. They are about 10 years ahead.