Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Meghan was just a nightmare at Wimbledon

OverSword

Meghan Markle's low-key outing to see friend Serena Williams play tennis at Wimbledon has turned into one huge drama. First, people were upset with the duchess for her no-photo policy while sitting in the stands, and, now, a Wimbledon official just called her a "nightmare" for committing a fashion faux pas at the games. 

Source

:lol: 

• Haha 2

"Apparently, it's against etiquette to wear denim in the All England Club members' area where Meghan was sitting, so a lot of people are in an uproar."

I'd love to be in a position to be able to tell these snobs to stick their etiquette up their ars*s. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 4

4 minutes ago, Dumbledore the Awesome said:

"Apparently, it's against etiquette to wear denim in the All England Club members' area where Meghan was sitting, so a lot of people are in an uproar."

I'd love to be in a position to be able to tell these snobs to stick their etiquette up their ars*s. 

They wouldn't let me in wearing my strawberry flavoured edible Leopard skin thong. I even took the initiative to oil up to protect me from the sun... 

We need new rules.

• Like 1
  • Haha 5
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

17 minutes ago, Dumbledore the Awesome said:

This guy's with you!

ygrucjc1j1931.jpg

• Like 3
  • Haha 4

Good grief.   

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

Meghan reminds me of Eliza Doolittle.

Proper British etiquette in 1912.  Look your best and try not to express any emotion of any kind.  The good old days.  

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, tcgram said:

Good grief.   

Or in my case, "Good Brief" 

• Haha 4

Maybe she should invite Rappin' Ho  over for a tea party.  The two could get their hate thang goin' for the British press.  It'd be all the rage, I'm sure.

I feel that Meghan comes under too much criticism in general, whatever she does or doesn't do it makes headline news. I mean give her a break, she's a newly married woman with a new baby. The latest criticism being reported is to claim she's not holding Archie properly.

https://uk.yahoo.com/style/meghan-markle-mum-shamed-for-the-way-she-held-baby-archie-092849855.html

Do these people have nothing better to do?

Ok well she's now a member of the royal family which for some makes her 'fair game', but you don't see Kate 'targeted' like this, everyone speaks highly of her. Trouble is Meghan and Kate are two different people and Meghan prefers her privacy whenever possible while Kate likes to be in the public eye. I actually feel sorry for Harry, it can't be nice for him either seeing all the negative stuff the media are reporting about his wife all the time.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Still Waters said:

I feel that Meghan comes under too much criticism in general, whatever she does or doesn't do it makes headline news. I mean give her a break, she's a newly married woman with a new baby. The latest criticism being reported is to claim she's not holding Archie properly.

https://uk.yahoo.com/style/meghan-markle-mum-shamed-for-the-way-she-held-baby-archie-092849855.html

Do these people have nothing better to do?

Ok well she's now a member of the royal family which for some makes her 'fair game', but you don't see Kate 'targeted' like this, everyone speaks highly of her. Trouble is Meghan and Kate are two different people and Meghan prefers her privacy whenever possible while Kate likes to be in the public eye. I actually feel sorry for Harry, it can't be nice for him either seeing all the negative stuff the media are reporting about his wife all the time.

Real people don't usually care. Australia doesn't care.

Lol!