Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
and then

Iran tries to hijack vessel British Heritage

83 posts in this topic

Phaeton80

Good thinking UK MOD! Lets not let any one of the Evil Non Westerners know how to effectively hijack a British oil tanker.. We have to think about our national security dont you know.

Oh, wait..

• Like 2

Phaeton80

Iranian tanker will be released if oil isn't going to Syria, says Hunt

Also, good thing we hijacked that Iranian tanker before they - desperately tried - to hijack one of ours (they even announced there would be consequences dont you remember).. Despite of Iranian statements to the contrary, it was obviously bound for Syria, aiding the warridden locals that murderous Evil Al Assad against the peace loving freedomfighters weve been helping - like Al Nusra and the likes - in our honorable efforts to save the Syrians form their evil dictator! Good thing weve sanctioned their ass to put pressure on the local population that Devil Assad!

Also, good thing were employing an even more suffocating sanction policy on Iran(ians) to save them from their Evil Dictators! These sanctions are needed because they are the source of global terrorism, and are building a nuclear bomb to wipe Holy Israel off the map! They have shrewdly never started any war in the past centuries to be able to secretly continue their murderous terrorist tactics to gain control over the whole world, Iranian Global Hegemony is just around the corner! They have even slowly but streadily surrounded our military bases, with their country! Good thing our unwaverable local good samaritan allies Saudi Arabia and Israel - islands of ethics & morals in an otherwise barbarous and backward, EVIL ME region - stand with us against this 'source of global terrorism', 'nuclear existential threat to the world', 'warmongering zealous extremists'.

Yay! ^_^

Edited by Phaeton80
  • Like 1

and then
On 7/12/2019 at 5:03 PM, Earl.Of.Trumps said:

Yes, and to think that the US could determine it was time to invade Iran because of the downed US drone, that was nothing more than a setup over Iranian territorial waters for purposes of going to war. Yup. Wunnerful'.  No need for the UN to determine of Iran was guilty or not, it's all on the US.

True of course, except that part where he refused to strike this time.  I'd say that if any shooting begins in earnest it will be because of an Iranian leadership that wants its nukes more than peace.

• Like 1

and then
12 hours ago, Phaeton80 said:

Also, good thing were employing an even more suffocating sanction policy on Iran(ians) to save them from their Evil Dictators! These sanctions are needed because they are the source of global terrorism, and are building a nuclear bomb to wipe Holy Israel off the map! They have shrewdly never started any war in the past centuries to be able to secretly continue their murderous terrorist tactics to gain control over the whole world, Iranian Global Hegemony is just around the corner! They have even slowly but streadily surrounded our military bases, with their country! Good thing our unwaverable local good samaritan allies Saudi Arabia and Israel - islands of ethics & morals in an otherwise barbarous and backward, EVIL ME region - stand with us against this 'source of global terrorism', 'nuclear existential threat to the world', 'warmongering zealous extremists'.

Yay!

Off the meds again?  Your little harangue reminds me of Clark Griswold after he doesn't get his bonus:

Beginning at 1:30

• Haha 2

Phaeton80

Yes, off the 'meds' again.. Seems to me too many are on meds these days, maybe thats part of the reason the world is turning up side down.. Maybe the level of opioid use in the US is one of the reasons for the level of crazy going on there.

• Like 1

DarkHunter

Rumors are going around that over the weekend while Iran failed to detain a UK tanker they have detained a UAE tanker.

The tanker in question is the MT Riah, UAE isnt saying anything about the tanker, US intelligence is starting to believe it was confiscated by the IRGC, different gulf state sources are mixed on it being detained or breaking down and being towed into an Iranian port for repairs. 

All that is known is that there has been no contact with the crew and the tanker was last located at Qesham island which has a large IRGC naval base if I remember correctly.

• Like 2

and then
5 hours ago, Phaeton80 said:

Yes, off the 'meds' again.. Seems to me too many are on meds these days, maybe thats part of the reason the world is turning up side down.. Maybe the level of opioid use in the US is one of the reasons for the level of crazy going on there.

I can only speak for myself.  My "crazy" is totally organic, no drugs needed.  

• Haha 1

pixiii
5 hours ago, Phaeton80 said:

I think you might be onto something with that thought actually.  I don't disagree in the slightest.  :lol: 

• Haha 1