Jump to content
Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
simon.john83

Telekinesis

Recommended Posts

simon.john83
Posted (edited)

Hello all.

I've been here before, a few years ago and posted some of my telekinesis videos. After a while I have stoped posting because many of the members here told me and made me in all sorts of ways (con, mentalist, magician, etc.) because they couldn't understand how am I doing it although I told them as many times as I was asked. Since then, I had kept on practicing when I had time. Meanwhile I did some research and I came to understand my ability a little bit better. 

I came to the conclusion and I think this is the right one that each and every one of us has this ability. Telekinesis isn't something supernatural or paranormal because besides flesh, blood and bones each and one of us (human beings) is also energy. That energy is the electricity.

In our brain there is electricity and wihtout it, we wouldn't be alive, that means we couldn't have talked, eaten, seen, tasted, etc. The electricity in our brain is energy. Every cell and neuron in our brain and body has it's own electricity. Electricity generates an electromagnetic field. Every living being on this planet has it. In essence this is it. 

When we want to do something, we think thirst, right!? Well I like to hope so that most of us do. Thinking is activating our brain to do something right? Now, the thing is what the heck is/are the thought(s)!? The thoughts are ENERGY my friends!! If you know how to focus your thoughts you focus your energy! This is how the budist monks are doing it and all disciplines have something in comon : to control your emotions = thoughts! 

How to do this? The answer is simple: KEEP ON PRACTICING! 

And newsflash my friends: The thought is the most powerful energy in the Univers! Even God created the Univers and our planet with us included with and by thoughts! 

Now, if you know how to control your thoughts and "gather" them in one place you obtain what is called : The Qi, Chi, vital energy, etc. (it has many names) but in other words you can master your own vital energy and doing so you created a magnetic/electromagnetic field that affects objects around you. The stronger the thoughts the stronger the energy will be and voila: Telekinesis!

Mabe it's not the best explanation I've come up with in a logic way, but I think in essence this is the truth. Bellow there are some video of mine with a live demonstration of telekinesis on a few candle flames.

Live demonstration of telekinesis or aerokinesis, you name it....

Telekinesis/aerokinesis on candle flames

Telekinesis on some candle flames

Edited by simon.john83
Adding one more link
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 
rashore

It looks like you are putting out the candles with the breeze created from waving your hand around.

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
sci-nerd

Videos is not evidence. they are too easy to tamper.
If you want to prove your abilities and hypothesis, you need to use the scientific method and perform experiments in a controlled environment.

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
simon.john83
1 minute ago, rashore said:

It looks like you are putting out the candles with the breeze created from waving your hand around.

Well, yes there is some wind or breeze but if you look closely the video you'll see that I'm showing that guy that with only wind alone by the fist is not possible to blow them out not eaven one and then I can blow them out in reverse way. Also I couldn't control it very well back then. Anyway I'm not saying that you're not right, but with wind alone is not possible to blow out the candles.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
papageorge1
Posted (edited)
16 minutes ago, simon.john83 said:

That was impressive especially when they all went out at once. I tried moving my hands and arms around but it generates so little air current at that distance that I think something more must be involved. I would have had to use my lungs to move that much air. 

Edited by papageorge1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
simon.john83
7 minutes ago, papageorge1 said:

That was impressive especially when they all went out at once. I tried moving my hands and arms around but it generates so little air current at that distance that I think something more must be involved. I would have had to use my lungs to move that much air. 

Thank you for your remark. You are right and if you watch closely the video you'll see that in the second time to blow out the candles the first and the fourth candles are out and the two in the middle are still on.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
toast

We had that already.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
simon.john83
1 minute ago, toast said:

We had that already.

Hello.

Yes, you did. It's not much but I'm doing my best to prove that telekinesis is real but not something supernatural or paranormal.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
acute

It would be interesting to see identical movements to the punching in this video, but without engaging your TK.

Obviously, the candles should all stay lit.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
simon.john83
Posted (edited)
18 minutes ago, acute said:

It would be interesting to see identical movements to the punching in this video, but without engaging your TK.

Obviously, the candles should all stay lit.

Hello.

Yes, that is a good remark. I will do these movements with my hand without "TK" and you will see that nothing happens except some flicker of the candles beacuse of the wind/air movement of my hand. I think tomorrow I will do it and post it. Bellow you have video link that doesn't involve the movements of my hands to create wind at all.

Telekinesis on some candle flames

Edited by simon.john83
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
MysteryMint

I agree with telekenesis as a way to control energy. 
When you do pyrokenesis, is your whole body relaxed and you focus your energy to your hand while thinking about controlling fire? Do you feel a little tired after? 
Love the videos!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
onlookerofmayhem
16 hours ago, simon.john83 said:

Telekinesis isn't something supernatural or paranormal because besides flesh, blood and bones each and one of us (human beings) is also energy. That energy is the electricity.

In our brain there is electricity and wihtout it, we wouldn't be alive, that means we couldn't have talked, eaten, seen, tasted, etc. The electricity in our brain is energy. Every cell and neuron in our brain and body has it's own electricity. Electricity generates an electromagnetic field. Every living being on this planet has it. In essence this is it. 

When we want to do something, we think thirst, right!? Well I like to hope so that most of us do. Thinking is activating our brain to do something right? Now, the thing is what the heck is/are the thought(s)!? The thoughts are ENERGY my friends!! If you know how to focus your thoughts you focus your energy! This is how the budist monks are doing it and all disciplines have something in comon : to control your emotions = thoughts! 

https://health.howstuffworks.com/human-body/systems/nervous-system/human-body-make-electricity1.htm

"With so much electricity jumping around, it may seem like the body is a really great power source. But could human beings really power the Matrix? Probably not. A human body can only generate between 10 and 100 millivolts [source: NanoMedicine]. A cathode ray tube requires about 25,000 volts to create a picture on a TV[source: Physics Factbook]. If the machines could gather millions of electric eels, on the other hand, they'd be well juiced up. A single eel can produce in the area of 600 volts [source: Physics Factbook]."

What mechanism(s) do you propose are focusing, storing, amplifying and/or manipulating this energy?

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 
XenoFish

I've never seen a 'psychic' bend a plastic spoon. I wonder why?

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
RabidMongoose
On ‎11‎/‎07‎/‎2019 at 4:35 PM, simon.john83 said:

Hello all.

I've been here before, a few years ago and posted some of my telekinesis videos. After a while I have stoped posting because many of the members here told me and made me in all sorts of ways (con, mentalist, magician, etc.) because they couldn't understand how am I doing it although I told them as many times as I was asked. Since then, I had kept on practicing when I had time. Meanwhile I did some research and I came to understand my ability a little bit better. 

I came to the conclusion and I think this is the right one that each and every one of us has this ability. Telekinesis isn't something supernatural or paranormal because besides flesh, blood and bones each and one of us (human beings) is also energy. That energy is the electricity.

In our brain there is electricity and wihtout it, we wouldn't be alive, that means we couldn't have talked, eaten, seen, tasted, etc. The electricity in our brain is energy. Every cell and neuron in our brain and body has it's own electricity. Electricity generates an electromagnetic field. Every living being on this planet has it. In essence this is it. 

When we want to do something, we think thirst, right!? Well I like to hope so that most of us do. Thinking is activating our brain to do something right? Now, the thing is what the heck is/are the thought(s)!? The thoughts are ENERGY my friends!! If you know how to focus your thoughts you focus your energy! This is how the budist monks are doing it and all disciplines have something in comon : to control your emotions = thoughts! 

How to do this? The answer is simple: KEEP ON PRACTICING! 

And newsflash my friends: The thought is the most powerful energy in the Univers! Even God created the Univers and our planet with us included with and by thoughts! 

Now, if you know how to control your thoughts and "gather" them in one place you obtain what is called : The Qi, Chi, vital energy, etc. (it has many names) but in other words you can master your own vital energy and doing so you created a magnetic/electromagnetic field that affects objects around you. The stronger the thoughts the stronger the energy will be and voila: Telekinesis!

Mabe it's not the best explanation I've come up with in a logic way, but I think in essence this is the truth. Bellow there are some video of mine with a live demonstration of telekinesis on a few candle flames.

Live demonstration of telekinesis or aerokinesis, you name it....

Telekinesis/aerokinesis on candle flames

Telekinesis on some candle flames

Please repeat your experiment with a glass over the candle.

Otherwise I will be putting away this link onto the delusional folder lol.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
rashore

Why yes, using glass chimneys would be good for this experiment. It would help exclude hand waft from what's putting the candles out.

Or here's one... have the same lineup of tealights. Also use a few cones of incense in a line on the outside edges of the tealights. Set up your camera and lighting so it can catch the smoke currents..... Then blow out the candles with TK while not disturbing the smoke  of the incense with physical waft. That would be impressive.

I still can't help but think there is a physical cause behind the video more than a TK one. I was out the other day shopping to restock some handfans that got destroyed- no real luck, none of them had good wafting, or air stirring. While out and about there I took a show or few including fire performers. And had some hand wafting done that reminded me of just how much breeze a hand can make. Made me think of this thread.

  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Rlyeh
Posted (edited)
On ‎12‎/‎07‎/‎2019 at 1:05 AM, simon.john83 said:

Meanwhile I did some research and I came to understand my ability a little bit better. 

I can say from your ramblings you've done no research.

 

Quote

Thinking is activating our brain to do something right?

No.  It's the other way around.  If you need to think to get your brain to do something, you must have very slow reaction times.

Most our actions do not need thought, nor do a lot of our brain functions.

 

Quote

Now, the thing is what the heck is/are the thought(s)!? The thoughts are ENERGY my friends!! If you know how to focus your thoughts you focus your energy! This is how the budist monks are doing it and all disciplines 

No, thoughts are not energy.  They might use a form of energy, might even store it, but so does my car.

Edited by Rlyeh
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
RabidMongoose
Just now, Rlyeh said:

I can say from your ramblings you've done no research.

Yes he has, he has looked into how to blow out candles using quick hand movements lmao.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Rlyeh
9 minutes ago, RabidMongoose said:

Yes he has, he has looked into how to blow out candles using quick hand movements lmao.

Anyone can do that.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Alchopwn
Posted (edited)
On 7/12/2019 at 11:32 PM, XenoFish said:

I've never seen a 'psychic' bend a plastic spoon. I wonder why?

They snap.  Not ecologically responsible.

Edited by Alchopwn

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
GLCsector3295

I can't chalk puffing out candles to being telekinesis , and even if the candle was under a clear glass, in a closed off room, someone is still going to say the video was edited .   I would like telekinesis to be real, I have seen other documentaries and videos on the subject.  But it is mainly bending small objects and doing things that pretty much anyone can do with their bare hands.

I just don't see the point in having telekinetic abilities, to puff out candles and do what amounts to tricks that trained magicians can perform.

If one got into the world of Star Wars, an that kind of ability , or Mutant super powers, etc, that is the stuff I would love nothing more than to be real.  Till then I would settle for a working light saber that Disney would not legally be allowed to have any kind of rights too, or any kind of gun that shoots lasers, or just to have a " Shark, with a FREAKN LASER BEAM ON ITS HEAD ".

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
jmccr8

Sometimes I can look at people and they leave the room does that count, taps baseball bat on floor lightly.

jmccr8

  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.