Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Pelosi Picks on newly elected women of color

OverSword

4 minutes ago, skliss said:

Contrary to trying to prove you wrong, he's been trying to educate you about the party you claim to belong to. 

No he hasn't, not until I called him on his lack of knowledge.

• Haha 2

Just now, Desertrat56 said:

But you are the one trying to prove me wrong so it is your homework.  I don't care what you think.

i did prove you wrong,  

Independent is not considered a party yet. 

that is wrong

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Desertrat56 said:

lmao, you only showed lack of yours.  and it is not just me who noticed it,

Edited by aztek

11 minutes ago, Desertrat56 said:

Actually what he proved was your lack of knowledge.  

The House will vote Wednesday on a resolution to impeach President Donald Trump, marking the first time the Democrat-controlled chamber has weighed in on the divisive issue.

It's unclear whether the House will vote to send the resolution to committee, to table it — effectively killing the measure — or vote to proceed with it.

House Speaker Nancy Pelosi, D-Calif., said Wednesday morning that she does not support the resolution.

"We have six committees working on following the facts in terms of any abuse of power, obstruction of justice and the rest that the president may have engaged in," she said later in the morning at a news conference. "That is the serious path we’re on — not that Mr. Green is not serious, but we'll deal with that on the floor."

2 hours ago, skliss said:

Actually, he never used the word "countries "

"So interesting to see 'Progressive' Democrat Congresswomen, who originally came from countries whose governments are a complete and total catastrophe, the worst, most corrupt and inept anywhere in the world (if they even have a functioning government at all), now loudly and viciously telling the people of the United States, the greatest and most powerful Nation on earth, how our government is to be run. Why don't they go back and help fix the totally broken and crime infested places from which they came. Then come back and show us how it is done."

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

14 minutes ago, aztek said:

well he is not wrong.

Who's not wrong? Skliss or Trump?

Skliss was incorrect to support his argument with an inaccurate claim.

And, as far as I'm aware, all the congresswomen (bar one) that Trump was referring to are from the US. Now, I've never considered the US to be anything like " a complete and total catastrophe, the worst, most corrupt and inept anywhere in the world (if they even have a functioning government at all)", but I'll take your word for it as you live there.:P

Edited by Arbenol
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

6 minutes ago, Arbenol said:

Who's not wrong? Skliss or Trump?

Skliss was incorrect to support his argument with an inaccurate claim.

And, as far as I'm aware, all the congresswomen (bar one) that Trump was referring to are from the US. Now, I've never considered the US to be anything like " a complete and total catastrophe, the worst, most corrupt and inept anywhere in the world (if they even have a functioning government at all)", but I'll take your word for it as you live there.:P

one is enough,   

Edited by aztek

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/pelosi-rips-trump-bid-to-link-dems-to-squad-vows-not-to-waste-time-on-that

"With all due respect, let’s not waste our time on that,” Pelosi said during a Capitol press conference when asked about the president’s efforts to tie Democrats to the progressive lawmakers.

Ha! She's throwing AOC, and The Squad, under the bus. Fend for yourselves girls...

of course she would and she is right,  they created this situation,  i'm pretty sure 2 of them do absolutely nothing for their people\ district who voted them in.

Omar to Introduce Resolution Declaring Support for Anti-Israel BDS Movement

this is what the jewphobic racist does instead^^

Edited by aztek

5 hours ago, skliss said:

Actually, he never used the word "countries " nor the word "Africa" which some news sources added.

He did use the word "countries".

On Monday after the big tweet became the weekly headline I caught a bit of Rush and he theorized that Trump intentionally picked a battle with "the squad" so that the Democrats would naturally embrace them no matter what because, well, Trump. Looks like he was right. He's painting these anti-american radicals as the face of the democrat party and the old guard rush to defend them. Meanwhile, behind the scenes the old guard desperately wants them to hush up and they can't control them. Pelosi is like an exhausted old mom who can't control her kids. This is quite a show and Trump is laughing all the way to the ballot box.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, DieChecker said:

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/pelosi-rips-trump-bid-to-link-dems-to-squad-vows-not-to-waste-time-on-that

Ha! She's throwing AOC, and The Squad, under the bus. Fend for yourselves girls...

Well I started my post an hour ago, got distracted and just finished so I didn't weigh this into the post but now I will. Pelosi can say whatever she wants right now. She just seen a quick opportunity to speak her mind but we'll see what "the squad" thinks. I'm guessing something along the lines of Pelosi not wanting "women of color" to be the face of the democrat party. Then Nancy has to contort again. Cortez and her handlers, the justice Democrats, said that their plan is to fight the old democrat party and takeover. She said she'll find someone to primary against whomever doesn't tow her line.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, acidhead said:

"She's not BROWN ENOUGH,because....because well Twumps WAYCIST!!!" <_<

• Haha 1

Article XIV (Amendment 14 - Rights Guaranteed: Privileges and Immunities of Citizenship, Due Process, and Equal Protection)

3: No person shall be a Senator or Representative in Congress, or elector of President and Vice President, or hold any office, civil or military, under the United States, or under any State, who, having previously taken an oath, as a member of Congress, or as an officer of the United States, or as a member of any State legislature, or as an executive or judicial officer of any State, to support the Constitution of the United States, shall have engaged in insurrection or rebellion against the same, or given aid or comfort to the enemies thereof. But Congress may by a vote of two-thirds of each House, remove such disability.

This fits AOC and the little Jew hater to a "T"

Let's see: When law enforcement was attacked by an Antifa terrorist and when asked did they rebuke that? https://onenewsnow.com/media/2019/07/17/aoc-her-squad-refuse-to-condemn-antifa-terror-attack-on-ice

Are they not constantly battling with a Senior Congress Woman who is the speaker of the house because THEY demand Trump be impeached?

They have refused to vote for any bi-partisan bill: From The Daily Wire: Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (D-NY), who recently declared, “I’m the boss!” is taking her power-hungry dreams to stomp on some of her fellow Democrats, reportedly informing them on Thursday that if they vote with Republicans she will “put them on a list” for a primary challenge.   https://uslibertywire.com/aoc-throws-temper-tantrum-issues-warning-to-moderate-dems-not-to-back-trump/

That's sounds like absolute 100% rebellion to me. All these Congresspersons have a vote, yet if they vote for anything that Trump proposes even if it is good for the nation, they will not, and will place those that voted bi-partisan on that list. They have a vote and they are being threatened by a freshman Congresswoman. 

If these Congresswomen cannot be trusted to protect or condemn those who would attack our Law enforcement Officials no matter how they much they disagree with their particular role, they should be condemned, and deemed unfit to serve in Congress as the Law enforcement Officers also take an oath to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States, and these four could care less about their very lives., so they in essence are not protecting and defending the Constitution they swore an oath to.

Edited by South Alabam
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

9 hours ago, Arbenol said:

And, as far as I'm aware, all the congresswomen (bar one) that Trump was referring to are from the US. 

Uhhh... to my knowledge the original tweet in question called out, "Progressive Democrat Congresswoman". Who it was written to was assumed. Trump latter went after them by name, but the original tweet had no names.

10 hours ago, aztek said:

The House will vote Wednesday on a resolution to impeach President Donald Trump, marking the first time the Democrat-controlled chamber has weighed in on the divisive issue.

It's unclear whether the House will vote to send the resolution to committee, to table it — effectively killing the measure — or vote to proceed with it.

House Speaker Nancy Pelosi, D-Calif., said Wednesday morning that she does not support the resolution.

"We have six committees working on following the facts in terms of any abuse of power, obstruction of justice and the rest that the president may have engaged in," she said later in the morning at a news conference. "That is the serious path we’re on — not that Mr. Green is not serious, but we'll deal with that on the floor."

Apparently the vote failed...

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/07/17/us/politics/house-impeachment-trump.html

The move split Democrats, underscoring the divisions within the party over whether they should use their majority to charge Mr. Trump and try to remove him from office, with 95 signaling their support for at least considering the question further, and 137 moving to stop the current effort in its tracks.

The president brushed off the vote as a victory, and hours later, at a rally in Greenville, N.C., he showed no signs of easing his attacks or toning down the vicious language that led to the impeachment attempt.

Poor Pelosi. She wants unity, but she doesn't want too far left. This is just fodder that will energize the right and demoralize the left.

Al Green is a complete and utter fool.

1 hour ago, DieChecker said:

Apparently the vote failed...

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/07/17/us/politics/house-impeachment-trump.html

Poor Pelosi. She wants unity, but she doesn't want too far left. This is just fodder that will energize the right and demoralize the left.

Al Green is a complete and utter fool.

Typical left-wing "virtue signalling" 

• Like 1