Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Pelosi Picks on newly elected women of color

OverSword

16 minutes ago, Desertrat56 said:

Yeah, democrats...  always democrats with you.   Even when I lived in Virginia I never saw a 70% white population.  I know people who refuse to fill out the census so you can't use that as your yard stick.

Well, it is and you don't know me well enough yet to say "always with you" about something and I don't doubt what you've seen but whatever. Must be the great white conspiracy at work. Maybe it's time we stop applying the label of minority then if that's the case.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

10 hours ago, DieChecker said:

Has anyone actually said how Trump is being racist? It seems he is targeting political beliefs and nation of origin, not skin color.

How did he make the determination about their origin?

3 hours ago, F3SS said:

I think you posted the edited version. TYT obtained the full version at 0:50.

• Thanks 1

10 hours ago, acidhead said:

This guy is extremely interesting.  If you take the time out to listen to him, he's absolutely fantastic.  Of course, the poor guy has so many death threats and has to travel with bodyguards 24/7 but I truly wish more people knew about him.  He tells it the way it is, from a very experienced vantagepoint. The arguments this guy puts forward actually make sense to everyday people no matter what religion you are.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, F3SS said:

Must be the great white conspiracy at work. Maybe it's time we stop applying the label of minority then if that's the case.

To be quite honest, I'm beginning to find this complaining about white people doing this and doing that, quite offensive and really rather hypocritical in the whole scheme of things.  I think I'd be well within my rights to say it's even racist?   

I seriously wish people would stop with the labels already.  Feeling like one has to belong to a label only leads to eventual divisiveness.  Because at the end of the day, everyone wants to be included.  At this rate, people cannot feel included if they're not labelled.  It promotes an extremely vicious circle in society.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

10 hours ago, Golden Duck said:

How did he make the determination about their origin?

Through ignorance, just as those who claim racism???

• Like 1

4 hours ago, pixiii said:

This guy is extremely interesting.  If you take the time out to listen to him, he's absolutely fantastic.  Of course, the poor guy has so many death threats and has to travel with bodyguards 24/7 but I truly wish more people knew about him.  He tells it the way it is, from a very experienced vantagepoint. The arguments this guy puts forward actually make sense to everyday people no matter what religion you are.  

Im not so sure..

https://theintercept.com/2019/06/25/mohamad-tawhidi-far-right/

Yes, I read his tweet concerning the 'malicious attack from the intercept' against him, but they do seem to have some good, verifiable points here. He does seem to ride the 'anti Semite when criticizing the Israeli state' train, passionately trying to favor the status quo concensus (hence people like acidhead - one of the most avid Trump supporters here - quoting him). He says some things I completely agree with (Wahhabism, Ahadith seen as second or even equal to Qur'an by the ummah etc), but he seems to expose himself as highly questionable in regards to other facets.

Be careful in making your conclusions is all Im saying.

• Like 1

Ah, thank god for Donald J Trump.. Fighting the good fight for The People, against The Establishment criminal cliques which used to control our government..

Eisenhower shouldnt have been so concerned about the growing influence of the Military Industrial Complex, weve got Trump now.. hes going to set these people straight!

Or... not.

"Unprecedented, Wasteful & Obscene": House Approves $1.48 Trillion Pentagon Budget

In a bipartisan deal that one anti-war critic said demonstrates how thoroughly "broken and captured Washington is by the Pentagon," 219 House Democrats and 65 Republicans on Thursday voted to approve a budget agreement that includes $1.48 trillion in military spending over the next two years.

Just 16 Democrats — including Reps. Ilhan Omar (D-Minn.) asnd Ayanna Pressley (D-Mass.) — voted against the two-year, $2.7 trillion budget agreement. Largely due to expressed concerns about the deficit, 132 Republicans and Rep. Justin Amash (I-Mich.) also voted no. The final vote was 284-149. (See the full roll call.)

The House passage of the budget deal, which President Donald Trump quickly applauded on Twitter as a victory for the military, comes after the Congressional Progressive Caucus threatened in April to tank the measure in opposition to its out-of-control Pentagon outlays. But most of the Progressive Caucus voted for the agreement on Thursday, pointing to increases in domestic spending.

Those pesky anti Americans Omar and Pressley causing trouble again..

First with their anti Semetical 'Hamas' talkingpoints (!!) regarding the unconstitutional subsersive control of a foreign state over US politics, as well as her critique regarding the crimes perpetuated against the Palestinian Semites.. Now the Omar woman dares to not vote for taking trillions of taxpayer dollars to feed the MIC like never before.

An enemy to every US patriot if I ever did see one.

:rofl:

(On a more serious note; this woman might have some quirks, but the irony is she is the closest you have in your government to a true patriot.. And all the useful idiots - seeing themselves as patriots - are falling over themselves to attack and denounce her. Isnt conditioning a wonderous thing..)

Edited by Phaeton80
  • Like 2

16 minutes ago, DieChecker said:

Through ignorance, just as those who claim racism???

Right, he's ignorant but not racist. 

"Go back to where you came from" echoes some of the ideas of Willhelm Marr.

It may not explicitly be asserting superiority; but, it's normalising thoughts they may be Un-American and by transitive logic may not be entitled to the rights of Americans.

It's casual racism to be specific. 

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, Golden Duck said:

Right, he's ignorant but not racist. 

"Go back to where you came from" echoes some of the ideas of Willhelm Marr.

It may not explicitly be asserting superiority; but, it's normalising thoughts they may be Un-American and by transitive logic may not be entitled to the rights of Americans.

It's casual racism to be specific. 

Its "assumed" racism. Nothing racist was said, but many WANT it to be racist, so project racist intent onto what was said.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

8 minutes ago, DieChecker said:

Its "assumed" racism. Nothing racist was said, but many WANT it to be racist, so project racist intent onto what was said.

Im really sorry to hear you feel that way.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

44 minutes ago, DieChecker said:

It's a reasonable apprehension of casual racism. 

What else could be motivation for such an "ignorant" statement?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Farmer77 said:

Im really sorry to hear you feel that way.

Show me what was racist?

Those yelling racism are those who have made accusations since say one. Clearly they are bias, and very possibly reading into it.

Now! If we want to look at the first tweet in the context of the follow on tweets, a arguement might be of racism... I've not read all the "Squad" Trump tweets.

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, Golden Duck said:

It's a reasonable apprehension of casual racism. 

What else could be motivation for such an "ignorant" statement?

Ignorance? Political disagreement? Dislike of foreign sh17 holes? Anger at woman politicians? I can probably go on.... Islam? And its defenders? Anger at ignorant millenials?

• Like 2

15 hours ago, F3SS said:

Well, it is and you don't know me well enough yet to say "always with you" about something and I don't doubt what you've seen but whatever. Must be the great white conspiracy at work. Maybe it's time we stop applying the label of minority then if that's the case.

I agree, we are U.S. Americans. All of us, who were  born here or became a naturalized citizen by swearing an oath to the contry, it doesn't matter where our ancestors came from or how light or dark our skin is.  That is the devisiveness of politics and media control, to keep you afraid and angry at your neighbor and people across the country that you don't even know.  We need to break that bad habit as it is breaking us, all of us.  You are and I are a good example of that.  You think democrats are evil and I think anyone who thinks that either side is evil are mind numbed zombies who are not paying attention and would rather be angry at someone than not.  Anger and fear are more destructive to the people who experience them, and I am not saying anger and fear are not normal under certain circumstances, but sitting in your chair at home and feeling anger towards someone you have never met is extreme and indicates you are being  manipulated.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, DieChecker said:

Show me what was racist?

LOL not even wasting my time. If you genuinely cant see why that was racist just google the question and you will find numerous explanations and examples.

5 hours ago, DieChecker said:

Those yelling racism are those who have made accusations since say one. Clearly they are bias, and very possibly reading into it.

Yeah go ahead and create that box to drop people into so you dont have to hear their words. "Bias" has become the right's version of "racist"

Heres one you know for sure wasnt saying he was racist until that tweet: Geraldo Rivera on Trump after tweets: His 'critics were much more right than I'

Fox News’s Geraldo Rivera said that President Trump’s recent comments telling four minority congresswomen to “go back” to the countries they came from have shown him that critics of Trump "were much more right than I."

In an interview with The New York Times published Saturday, Rivera, a longtime friend who has vocally supported Trump in the past, offered a mea culpa of sorts.

“My friendship with the president has cost me friendships, it has cost me schisms in the family, my wife and I are constantly at odds about the president,” he told the Times. “I do insist that he’s been treated unfairly. But the unmistakable words, the literal words he said, is an indication that the critics were much more right than I.”

He added that “as much as I have denied it and averted my eyes from it, this latest incident made it impossible” to defend Trump for accusations of racism.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Desertrat56 said:

but sitting in your chair at home and feeling anger towards someone you have never met is extreme and indicates you are being  manipulated.

You mean like you do about Trump, Conservatives and Republicans? I see......

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, DieChecker said:

Ignorance? Political disagreement? Dislike of foreign sh17 holes? Anger at woman politicians? I can probably go on.... Islam? And its defenders? Anger at ignorant millenials?

So millennial, Muslims, or women aren't born in the USA?

Come on, you know what I mean.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Phaeton80 said:

Im not so sure..

https://theintercept.com/2019/06/25/mohamad-tawhidi-far-right/

Yes, I read his tweet concerning the 'malicious attack from the intercept' against him, but they do seem to have some good, verifiable points here. He does seem to ride the 'anti Semite when criticizing the Israeli state' train, passionately trying to favor the status quo concensus (hence people like acidhead - one of the most avid Trump supporters here - quoting him). He says some things I completely agree with (Wahhabism, Ahadith seen as second or even equal to Qur'an by the ummah etc), but he seems to expose himself as highly questionable in regards to other facets.

Be careful in making your conclusions is all Im saying.

O.o that's an interesting article I haven't seen, thanks for that @Phaeton80  To be perfectly honest, I used to follow this guy on twitter (when I used to go on twitter ie) and it was his tweets I found really straight forward (perhaps because there's only so many letters you can use to get your message across :lol: ) and made common sense to me, even though I knew very little about his religion.  He made himself relatable to people such as myself who aren't knowledgeable in his religion and it was interesting to learn (for my anyway).  I didn't realise he was considered far right though?  But then again, I only read his tweets on religious issues. :o      

• Like 1

This is what is wrong with America. When you cannot even parody someone without getting death threats it's just getting to the point of no return. And she is only 8 years old.

Edited by South Alabam
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 2

8 hours ago, skliss said:

That's hitting the nail on the head. :tu:

I'm sure the vast majority of people with TDS have never met or dealt with Trump. They sit at home and watch CNN

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

19 hours ago, skliss said:

You obviously don't read my posts or you would know that I don't do that.  I am against republicans AND democrats in politics.  Trump is a puppet just like all his predecessors.  That is part of your problem, you see someone disagrees with you and accuse them of things that they aren't.  You are a mind numbed zombie that needs someone or group to blame for your ill feelings and bad habits so you call every one a liberal and accuse them of doing what you are doing.  Get over yourself, WAKE UP!!!  You are being manipulated and seem to enjoy being unhappy and angry instead of getting the actual truth and doing something about what you perceive is wrong.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Desertrat56 said:

Trump is a puppet just like all his predecessors.

Wow. You're right, you can't be a dem. Dems say Trump is a dictator. Of course they also say Trump is a Putin puppet.

The dems say a lot of stupid things.   PS I'm not a Republican or Democrat either.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Earl.Of.Trumps said:

PS I'm not a Republican or Democrat either.

Me either but ill still say he is a wannabe dictator and possible putin puppet :P

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Desertrat56 said:

You obviously don't read my posts or you would know that I don't do that.  I am against republicans AND democrats in politics.  Trump is a puppet just like all his predecessors.  That is part of your problem, you see someone disagrees with you and accuse them of things that they aren't.  You are a mind numbed zombie that needs someone or group to blame for your ill feelings and bad habits so you call every one a liberal and accuse them of doing what you are doing.  Get over yourself, WAKE UP!!!  You are being manipulated and seem to enjoy being unhappy and angry instead of getting the actual truth and doing something about what you perceive is wrong.

Um.....I have read your posts and that's exactly why I said what I did...I think you're the one who needs to take a look in the miror and check that self delusion. And for the record, I'm very happy and not at all angry. You seem to project that on to everyone who calls you on stuff...maybe you should check on that too, while you're looking in that mirror.

• Like 3