Jump to content
Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
OverSword

Pelosi Picks on newly elected women of color

653 posts in this topic

Recommended Posts

Desertrat56
13 hours ago, Golden Duck said:

He could be alluding to the reaction to the slogan "IT'S OK TO BE WHITE".

No because that is not the first time he has used that word in a response to my response.  He is fixated on that word being the "bad name" he is allowed to call everyone who he is upset with.  No thought to it, just knee jerk response.  Same as those who call people right wing conservatives.  Extreme thinking with no rationality.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
aztek
11 hours ago, Captain Risky said:

You're only defending Pelosi because in your mind, she represents the lesser of the two "evils" and not some "improper' behaviour. Trump is the king of improper behaviour but you never bring that up. 

i defend her because she is CORRECT in this case.

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Earl.Of.Trumps
18 hours ago, Golden Duck said:

He could be alluding to the reaction to the slogan "IT'S OK TO BE WHITE".

… OR, I could be responding to liberals who every other sentence out of their mouth has to do with racism and how much they loathe white people. 

Please understand, I will never apologize for how I was born, and I will always think it racist when people make my skin color a topic of conversation - negative OR positive.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Robotic Jew
7 minutes ago, Earl.Of.Trumps said:

… OR, I could be responding to liberals who every other sentence out of their mouth has to do with racism and how much they loathe white people. 

Please understand, I will never apologize for how I was born, and I will always think it racist when people make my skin color a topic of conversation - negative OR positive.

but then you complain about people who do the same? hypocrites gonna hypocrite i guess...

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Golden Duck
1 hour ago, Earl.Of.Trumps said:

… OR, I could be responding to liberals who every other sentence out of their mouth has to do with racism and how much they loathe white people. 

Please understand, I will never apologize for how I was born, and I will always think it racist when people make my skin color a topic of conversation - negative OR positive.

That IS the reaction to "IT'S OK TO BE WHITE."

I guess you missed the point. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
F3SS

 

  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
South Alabam
Posted (edited)
20 hours ago, pixiii said:

I personally don't think he meant it to be racially orientated.  I think he just tweets whatever comes to mind and whatever comes out simply riles up the Dems and has them screaming bloody murder for the next few days.  Meanwhile, he's already well and truly moved on from that tweet and onto the next thing, but the Dems get stuck on one drama and run with it.  It's rather comical and at least it's more exciting than here.  Oz politics is like a snorefest in comparsion.  Do we still have the same Priminister since the last election or have they kicked that one out and got a new one again? :lol: 

The Democrats scream "racist" at every little thing. Here is the real racist party https://soapboxie.com/us-politics/Debunking-the-Persistent-Lie-that-Republicans-and-Democrats-Switched-Sides-on-Race

And it is THEIR  cities in utter despair and turmoil laden with drugs, poverty, crime, gangs,  etc.. https://www.nationalreview.com/2016/07/democratic-party-urban-poverty-distract-blame-gop/

Maybe they should take care of their cities before trying to push their policies on those of us living in peace, unlike them.

Edited by South Alabam
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
South Alabam

 

20 hours ago, pixiii said:

Perhaps it's not code for something else.

Perhaps people need to stop trying to look for alternative meanings to every single thing he tweets or people will end up giving themselves an aneurysm over it. ;)  

What ever happened to taking things with a grain of salt? :D

It would be nice if MSM would do that. And you have a nice outlook and perspective on things that is refreshing to see.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Golden Duck
32 minutes ago, F3SS said:

 

Now that's art!

  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Gwynbleidd
3 hours ago, South Alabam said:

 

It would be nice if MSM would do that. And you have a nice outlook and perspective on things that is refreshing to see.

Oh thank you @South Alabam for your kind words. :-*  I find nowadays I'm fairly centrist.  I do like to listen to this fellow who is also a centrist and one of the most interesting Millennial's I've ever seen.  He's a commentator on politics both in the USA and world, plus he does regular updates on his gardening (of all things, he's like a Hippy really, love it :lol: ).   Other people might feel differently about him and I respect that, although, I find his take on current events gives a fairly even perspective for both sides, he speaks common sense and he's very straight forward.  His opinion/analysis is one of the only ones I can really sit there and listen to, as I cannot stand opinion pieces from mainstream media.  I find this to be much more refreshing and he's an EVERYDAY person, speaking to EVERYDAY people, not an MSM wannabe I guess.

Interesting enough, his latest piece is regarding the group of 4 women/Dems vs Trump if anyone is interested in something that's not left or right wing to watch. :)   WARNING: He does swear sometimes and has quite the sense of humour. Please don't watch if you are offended by swear words or sarcasm. 

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Gwynbleidd
Posted (edited)
Quote

No Liberal Seems Able to Explain to me How Trump is Racist

Relative to the White Hispanic AOC, Omar vs Trump making racist comments....I cannot argue with this and I just want to clarify that I am not trying to get a reaction here, so please don't think that and don't be offended as it's not meant to be offensive. 

The point this fellow is making is how a country of origin is not the same as a race and there is no connotation of race in Trump's tweets/comments.  These ladies are politicians who want to say how bad it is in the USA.  For example, I'd surmise there would be a lot more people who would want to move to the USA than Somalia.  

I wonder what Pelosi will do with these women.  Warning: Swear Words or possible differing beliefs/opinion, please do not watch if easily offended.

 

Edited by pixiii
Forgot to add warning

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
South Alabam

Look at the double standard here: It is O.K for a blacks to run around and call each other ******* all day long whether in person or in the music they listen to, and really I don't care. But If I utter the word ****** singing one of these songs suddenly I'm a racist? You cannot get rid of racism by glorifying a word that condones it.

 

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Earl.Of.Trumps
On 7/19/2019 at 4:02 PM, Robotic Jew said:

but then you complain about people who do the same? hypocrites gonna hypocrite i guess...

Explain to me how I complain about other people that won't apologize for their skin color?  WTF??? :wacko:

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Earl.Of.Trumps

Just a word about our not-seen-in-a-while buddy, @Tiggs who was a moderator here, and who moved to the states from California.
He once said in here that he had been treated rather shabbily by some dudes where he was when they heard his accent. And I believe he said they told him to back where he came from.

So I ask... what f'n RACE is British?  People think that saying such a thing is racist, it is not. It is nativist, perhaps, but not necessarily connected to RACE.

BTW, Tiggs is a member of the humans race, like we all are.

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
F3SS

Years back Piers Morgan was in the spotlight for his rabid anti-gun beliefs and everybody was telling him to go back where he came from. I think there was even a petition! I believe he's back home now and for what it's worth I think he's alright besides the anti-gun stuff.

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
and then
On 7/17/2019 at 8:59 AM, Desertrat56 said:

Does it seem fair to you that almost half the voters don't get to choose who runs in the general election?  And I said we can't continue to support the bipolar polarizing two "parties" that have no interest in representing their constituents.

The purpose of primaries is for ONE PARTY to select its choice as a representative for that election.  How does allowing all comers to make that choice accomplish the goal of the primary?  What is difficult to understand about this?  If you want to negate primaries, say so.  Otherwise, having the opposition meddle in intra-party decisions is just THAT- meddling or attempting to subvert them.  I'm not trying to accuse you of anything, just explaining the logic of the primary system.  It isn't unfair because BOTH sides use them to choose the most popular candidates in any given election.  

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
and then
12 hours ago, South Alabam said:

But If I utter the word ****** singing one of these songs suddenly I'm a racist?

It's all about silencing people's opinions on a range of subjects.  I can't begin to count the number of times I heard, "honky" and "cracker" in school.  If I want to use a word, I use it and opinion be damned.  I will not be silenced by people who have no right whatever to do it.

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Katniss
2 hours ago, Earl.Of.Trumps said:

Just a word about our not-seen-in-a-while buddy, @Tiggs who was a moderator here, and who moved to the states from California.
He once said in here that he had been treated rather shabbily by some dudes where he was when they heard his accent. And I believe he said they told him to back where he came from.

So I ask... what f'n RACE is British?  People think that saying such a thing is racist, it is not. It is nativist, perhaps, but not necessarily connected to RACE.

BTW, Tiggs is a member of the humans race, like we all are.

Actually that's just a simple case of prejudice and not specifically anything to do with racism. Most people in the world can be prejudice in some way about anything.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Gwynbleidd
Posted (edited)

WHY do people have to be labelled by whatever groups they're part of now?  WHY have we got to be labelled in general?  That's pushing divisive behaviour right there.  

 

Edited by pixiii

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Earl.Of.Trumps
5 minutes ago, pixiii said:

WHY do people have to be labelled by whatever groups they're part of now?  WHY have we got to be labelled in general?  That's pushing divisive behaviour right there.  

 

Exactly, but that is a strategy to the dems, divide, splinter, fracture society. They love it.

And the hatred it produces...? you can cut it with a knife. Never seen it this bad in my lifetime.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
South Alabam
11 minutes ago, pixiii said:

WHY do people have to be labelled by whatever groups they're part of now?  WHY have we got to be labelled in general?  That's pushing divisive behaviour right there.  

 

Because for decades. it is a standard Democrat tactic to yell "racist" at anything your opponent does. Voter ID is viewed as "racist"  ( By Democrats) simply to ask for an ID to ensure you are who you say you are.

 

voter-id.jpg

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Gwynbleidd
Posted (edited)
18 minutes ago, Earl.Of.Trumps said:

Exactly, but that is a strategy to the dems, divide, splinter, fracture society. They love it.

And the hatred it produces...? you can cut it with a knife. Never seen it this bad in my lifetime.

I haven't either and it's extremely worrying.  Sometimes, I feel like we're all on a freight train where there's no turning back, we're heading for a cliff edge and I can't see how any of us can put the brakes on, before we all crash over the edge and descend into absolute chaos.  

Edited by pixiii
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
and then
17 minutes ago, pixiii said:

WHY do people have to be labelled by whatever groups they're part of now?  WHY have we got to be labelled in general?  That's pushing divisive behaviour right there.  

 

I wondered the same until they became so overt with it.  It is an agenda of division between every conceivable group in America, in particular.  Most countries outside already loathe and despise us - though most individuals would give a body part or first-born to come here - go figure.  That doesn't weaken us sufficiently so the plan is to help us turn on one another and weaken the nation from within.  I don't know who is responsible for the plan but there can be NO doubt that our media complex is the primary force in making it a reality.  I would not shed a tear if they came under violent repression for their acts of treason/sedition against our ideals.  The problem would be that once that protection was removed and the First Amendment was broken, we might never get it back.  They understand this and know they are able to abuse it without consequence to themselves.  They have become the 5th column and they need to be treated, individually, as the traitors they are.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Gwynbleidd
2 minutes ago, South Alabam said:

Because for decades. it is a standard Democrat tactic to yell "racist" at anything your opponent does. Voter ID is viewed as "racist"  ( By Democrats) simply to ask for an ID to ensure you are who you say you are.

 

voter-id.jpg

I completely agree @South Alabam as we practice the Voter ID thing here.  Nobody ever complains (not that I've ever seen that's for sure) as it's normal and common sense to show ID when performing your right to Vote at an election here.  As you pointed out above, you need ID to buy some booze for goodness sakes.  Then you darn well should be showing ID for something a hell of a lot more important like having the privilege of voting in your elections, whether they be local, state or federal.  Just my Aussie opinion - but I can only speak from experience here and it works extremely well.  Especially against what I've seen is mass voter fraud that occurs where you guys are from what I've read.  This driving bus loads of people from one voting area to the next voting area to vote yet again in an election leaves you guys wide open for incorrect tallying.  I feel it needs fixing ASAP as I'm kinda shocked the USA hasn't clamped down on the ID issue way before now. :(  /rant

  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
South Alabam
2 minutes ago, pixiii said:

I completely agree @South Alabam as we practice the Voter ID thing here.  Nobody ever complains (not that I've ever seen that's for sure) as it's normal and common sense to show ID when performing your right to Vote at an election here.  As you pointed out above, you need ID to buy some booze for goodness sakes.  Then you darn well should be showing ID for something a hell of a lot more important like having the privilege of voting in your elections, whether they be local, state or federal.  Just my Aussie opinion - but I can only speak from experience here and it works extremely well.  Especially against what I've seen is mass voter fraud that occurs where you guys are from what I've read.  This driving bus loads of people from one voting area to the next voting area to vote yet again in an election leaves you guys wide open for incorrect tallying.  I feel it needs fixing ASAP as I'm kinda shocked the USA hasn't clamped down on the ID issue way before now. :(  /rant

It is easier for them to allow continued voter fraud and scream racism than actually do something about it. They know it is happening. And with 11,000,000 Illegals in this country how many illegally voted? I can't say even one or 5 million. But I know some did especially when Obama encouraged it.  And it is Illegal for non US citizens to vote in Federal elections.  So now you see why Democrats flood the US with Illegal immigrants, set up sanctuary cities, to protect them, and scream racist at voter ID to identify them.

https://downtrend.com/71superb/yes-obama-really-did-encourage-illegal-aliens-to-vite/

“Many of the millenials – dreamers – undocumented citizens, and I call them citizens because they contribute to this country, are fearful of voting. So if I vote, will immigration know where I live? Will they come for my family and deport us?” Rodriguez asked.

Please note that Rodriguez is asking if ICE will be able to find and deport illegal aliens if they vote. Obama does not correct her that “dreamers” and “undocumented citizens” are not eligible to vote.

“Not true, and the reason is, first of all, when you vote, you are a citizen yourself and there’s not a situation where the voting rolls somehow are transferred over and people start investigating etcetera. The sanctity of the vote is strictly confidential,” replied Obama.

This is horrifying. Obama just agreed with Rodriguez that illegal aliens are citizens and told them not to worry about getting deported for illegally voting in the presidential election.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.