Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Mystery of missing girl at the Vatican deepens

UM-Bot

• The title was changed to Mystery of missing girl at the Vatican deepens

:blink:

I'm going to guess the Vatican was paid handsomely to bury those two princesses.  If those families still exist they should get a refund with interest.  Too bad for the more contemporary case.  I can't imagine what it would be like to have your child just disappear.

• Like 6

Imagine all the crazy sh** that'd be uncovered if we all started digging (literally and figuratively) into the Vatican...

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, OverSword said:

I'm going to guess the Vatican was paid handsomely to bury those two princesses.  If those families still exist they should get a refund with interest.  Too bad for the more contemporary case.  I can't imagine what it would be like to have your child just disappear.

Seriously, wtf???

Now we have three missing girls.... 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

In light of everything that's going on now, this springs many things to mind on what might've happened. The Vatican has a lot to answer for, but seems untouchable to a certain extent. Still, as mentioned prior, to have a child go missing without a trace and to have the fear of going to your grave without knowing what happened is one of a parent's worst nightmares.
The Princesses, my goodness! Who knows what happened there. As someone said, the Vatican was most likely paid a lot of money to make it look like they were buried. I wonder what was happening in history at the time they supposedly died? I guess that will be investigated in due course.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, UM-Bot said:

Officials on the hunt for the remains of a missing girl in Rome have lifted the lid on an entirely new mystery.

https://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/news/328983/mystery-of-missing-girl-at-the-vatican-deepens

It seems we need to find the Vatican's necro-files.

• Like 1

On 7/12/2019 at 1:20 AM, UM-Bot said:

Officials on the hunt for the remains of a missing girl in Rome have lifted the lid on an entirely new mystery.

https://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/news/328983/mystery-of-missing-girl-at-the-vatican-deepens

It really a shame the girls family has never gotten closure. As for the Princesses, who knows where they went and at this point at least for me it's just another Vatican Mystery. 

It's GIRLS, actually. Two went missing in the 80's. And apparently the Vatican is just a little den of disappearances and secretly buried bodies.  One was found last year. 

"Italian Bishop Gianfranco Girotti, said that “everyone in the Vatican believes that the names Emanuela Orlandi and Mirella Gregori have nothing to do with the finding of the bones that took place under the pavement of the Apostolic Nunciature of Via Po in Rome.”

https://cruxnow.com/church-in-europe/2018/11/22/mystery-bones-found-at-vatican-embassy-to-italy-not-from-missing-girls/

On 7/11/2019 at 12:20 PM, UM-Bot said:

Oops. Looks like they found the princesses "nearby".  (That's their story and they're sticking to it.)   

https://www.dw.com/en/vatican-missing-teenager-mystery-bones-found-after-all/a-49580352-0

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 7/11/2019 at 1:25 PM, OverSword said:

You may have a point there, paid big to bury them there. I wonder if they were catholic. just a thought.

2 minutes ago, Earl.Of.Trumps said:

You may have a point there, paid big to bury them there. I wonder if they were catholic. just a thought.

Yes.  All the royal European families are Catholic (except England since Henry the VIII) and non-Catholics are forbidden from being buried in a Catholic cemetery.

9 hours ago, OverSword said:

and non-Catholics are forbidden from being buried in a Catholic cemetery.

Right. That was the reason why I thought they may have taken the money and not befoul the burial ground. Just a thought. A bad one. :unsure2:

On 7/14/2019 at 9:04 AM, ScotDeerie said:

Oops. Looks like they found the princesses "nearby".  (That's their story and they're sticking to it.)   

https://www.dw.com/en/vatican-missing-teenager-mystery-bones-found-after-all/a-49580352-0

Probably they put aside the bone of the princess for a restoration of the bomb and forgotten to put them back...

• Like 1

13 hours ago, docyabut2 said:

if they cant find  the poor girl bones. she was properly sold in sex trafficking . 

Based on what?  Lots of Ted Bundy's victims (serial killer, USA) have never been found but there's no doubt they are dead. Ted didn't do sex trafficking.

3 minutes ago, Jon the frog said:

Probably they put aside the bone of the princess for a restoration of the bomb and forgotten to put them back...

They were just moved during a renovation. They found them. Mystery solved.

• Like 2