Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

MH370 pilot was in control 'until the end'

UM-Bot

I'm pretty sure it was suicide & he planned it for months. Same thing the German pilot did when he crashed into the mountain. It's scary to know 1 person has all those lives in thier hands. I'm curious if the co-pilot was in on it or if it was a power struggle in the cockpit

Strange way of committing suicide I think. Why didn't the pilot in that case deliberately crash into the water rather than flying until the plane ran out of fuel?

• Like 2

I’m not sure someone planning on killing themselves and a lot of innocent people is thinking rationally so there really isn’t a “strange” way to do it. This is the same as all these idiots that shoot up schools/offices and then commit suicide by cop. Wish they’d all just off themselves at home and leave all the innocent people alone. 

• Like 2

This is one of those topics that most people have a strong opinion of what happened, based on nearly nothing. But they are just so sure.

It's interesting.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 7/12/2019 at 8:23 AM, woopypooky said:

If someone want to suicide, why he waited for 6 hours to do so?

To make it look like an accident for insurance purposes?

• Like 1

All the data is public or not ? This plane crash is in a cloud of bull**** from the beginning...

We have seen story saying that the Malaysia airline plane shutdowned in Ukraine was the mh370 that US stole and crashed there... also cockpit fire and now it's suicide.

• Thanks 2

On 7/12/2019 at 8:11 AM, fred_mc said:

Strange way of committing suicide I think. Why didn't the pilot in that case deliberately crash into the water rather than flying until the plane ran out of fuel?

Suicidal joy ride ? in this case, i would have tried some loops above a city !

Maybe after the adrenalin of suicidal intention he didn't have the nerve in the end and had to let the plane kill him. Kind of a suicide by cop thing. I would not have wished to be him at any point of that decision he made :( 

If this was a suicide, I wonder if he ever was sorry for taking so many with him.

• Like 1

It does not seem like a simple tragic suicide, it's hard to imagine that the actions taken during the 5/6 hour flight could have happened without some assistance for the pilot from a third party. 

An awful lot of effort seems to have gone into reaching the Indian Ocean, taking big risks to get there, and for no apparent reason. 

• Like 1

It is bizarre, for sure. 

Maybe it was a hijack gone wrong for that matter.

Almost any scenario you come up with, it raises as many questions as the next. 

• Like 1

"... the pilot of MH370 had been in control of the plane "until the end" because some of the abnormal turns made by the aircraft could only have been achieved manually. This implies that the pilot may have doomed the plane and all of its passengers deliberately."

So, gee, "someone in control" couldn't be a terrorist, could it? Nooooooooooooooooo.  Bunch of freakball liars. they have no way of knowing who was at the controls.

Meanwhile the innocent pilot's family has to live with this for many generations down the road. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

I think that speculation about the tragedy doesn't serve much purpose. We all have considered what could have happened according to the information that has been released. The only chance this will ever be cleared up is if the plane is found, and depending upon how long that takes it also may not help solve this mystery.

This is a very sad event

• Like 2

11 hours ago, Jon the frog said:

Suicidal joy ride ? in this case, i would have tried some loops above a city !

I think that a suicidal person is usually depressed. They wouldn't find it fun to do loops. For a depressed person, everything is meaningless.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

20 hours ago, fred_mc said:

I think that a suicidal person is usually depressed. They wouldn't find it fun to do loops. For a depressed person, everything is meaningless.

Doing looping is not meaningless indeed ! You are probably right !

Just word for thought...

Does anyone actually believe that the military in *any* country this craft went through could not see MH370 at any time - and I include Malaysia itself?
If you say "yes" you would be quite wrong. Military has to use primary radar to see crafts that may be military in nature and armed to do damage. Hence, secondary radar, which depends on signals from the craft itself, is useless to the military. Primary radar ONLY. 

And come to find out, yes, the military in Malaysia *did* have a track on the craft as did their neighbor, Thailand. Thailand claims they never initially disclosed that to Malaysia because "they were never asked" - if you wish to believe that. Malaysia's military's excuse was that when they saw the craft - clearly out of any known commercial route and when the military should have known about the missing MH370, they said that the craft "looked friendly" so they took no action and remained silent - if you want to believe that. No hope of getting a chase jet to follow it. Oh, well. You believing all this, right?

Here's what I believe, you cannot ever lose a B777 aircraft flying at normal altitude in an air superhighway. Period.

They knew what happened to the craft, they knew where it went. So why hide that fact...? It was terrorism. And the bodies had to be ditched, lost. Well, maybe the bodies had the evidence on them of what really happened in this terrorist act. Maybe? Countries fighting the war on terrorism (Malaysia is one, so is China) agreed (IMO) long ago to hide acts of terrorism on aircrafts whenever possible. The TWA 800 incident is one such case, where it was clear for anyone that researched it, a missile took it out. The FBI (why were they investigating, anyway, it should be NTSB), claims it was a fuel tank that exploded. and of course, the bodies were recovered in that case. But MH370 is quite different.

There have been several other cases where recovering the bodies presented itself as a great problem, such as is the case, here. (SilkAir 185 is another)

hmmm,,, so anyway, there ya have it. the world according to garp.

• Like 1

• 5 months later...

The Right outboard flap from MH370 was raised when it parted from the wing. This flap section was found in a coastal cave on Pemba Island, Tanzania. This confirms the pilot did not ditch the aircraft intentionally, rather the aircraft broke apart in an out of control tumbling spiral dive from 35,000ft with a 25,000 fpm rate of descent measured by SATCOM SIGNALS AT 00:19 utc. 

We know this because an auxilliary flap guide retracts into a recess inside the flap  when the flap is raised and this track guide snapped off in the retracted position on the "Pemba flap"

The most likely explanation why MH370 would break apart this way is due to pilot hypoxia after MH370 TURNED BACK FROM " igari " THE DISTRESSING OF COMPOSITE CARBON FIBRES AS 9M- MRO tore itself apart in mid air is self evident in MH370 debris recovered from African coastlines.

http://jeffwise.net/2017/05/23/reading-the-secrets-of-mh370-debris/

PEMBA ISLAND FLAP  TRACK GUIDE.png

Edited by tazjet
correcting a typo error

On 7/15/2019 at 3:20 PM, Manwon Lender said:

I think that speculation about the tragedy doesn't serve much purpose. We all have considered what could have happened according to the information that has been released. The only chance this will ever be cleared up is if the plane is found, and depending upon how long that takes it also may not help solve this mystery.

This is a very sad event

IT IS PRETTY EASY TO RESOLVE ALL THESE QUESTIONS BECAUSE  two underwater sonar arrays located MH370's impact site just minutes after the final SATCOM signal from MH370 in its death plunge. That location can be deduced to a fairly narrow seabed search area

AIS hydrophone  Contrail corroboration shrunk.jpg

On 7/15/2019 at 1:26 AM, Not A Rockstar said:

Maybe after the adrenalin of suicidal intention he didn't have the nerve in the end and had to let the plane kill him. Kind of a suicide by cop thing. I would not have wished to be him at any point of that decision he made :( 

If this was a suicide, I wonder if he ever was sorry for taking so many with him.

Just maybe the plane was high jacked and the high jacketers forced the pilot to crash the plane in the end. It's possible they had a plan to fly and the land the plane somewhere, and it fell through, so they made the pilot crash it. If the pilot may have had bouts with depression why would they let him continue to fly. It just to easy to blame someone who can't defend himself. In my opinion if they haven't found the plane by now they never will, especially if the main body of the plane remained intact. If this is the case the bodies and other materials that would float would not be able to leave the planes body and as it filed with water it became a mass grave.

JIMO

2 minutes ago, tazjet said:

IT IS PRETTY EASY TO RESOLVE ALL THESE QUESTIONS BECAUSE  two underwater sonar arrays located MH370's impact site just minutes after the final SATCOM signal from MH370 in its death plunge. That location can be deduced to a fairly narrow seabed search area

AIS hydrophone  Contrail corroboration shrunk.jpg

If it's that easy, why is it still missing? Do really think that the investigators are that inept?

• Like 1

YOUR COMMENTS ARE NO BETTER THAN GOSSIP SPECULATION, zahari's best friend PETER Chong & Zahari's friend TIM PARDI ARE BOTH FRIENDS OF MINE. HE WAS AN EXTREMELY GENEROUS KIND SPIRITED PERSON WHO ANONYMOUSLY DONATED TO AN ORPHANAGE AS ITS PRIMARY SPONSOR. HE WAS METICULOUSLY PROFESSIONAL AS A PILOT ACCORDING TO SEVERAL B777 pilots who flew with him.

he adored his daughter AYISHA AND WAS PLANNING TO RETIRE TO australia to live closer to her. he was not suicidal, or depressed, but a happy go lucky guy.  THE FACTS ALL POINT TO HYPOXIA NOT SUICIDE

Edited by tazjet

10 minutes ago, Manwon Lender said:

If it's that easy, why is it still missing? Do really think that the investigators are that inept?

YES i know they are because I WROTE TO ATSB Commissioner MARTIN DOLAN IN 2014 TWICE & SEARCH DIRECTOR Peter Foley three times in 2016, How many times have you in fact contacted them personally?

IN FACT ATSB had an entirely closed mind on the topic, I know all this from personal  experience.

14 minutes ago, tazjet said:

YES i know they are because I WROTE TO ATSB Commissioner MARTIN DOLAN IN 2014 TWICE & SEARCH DIRECTOR Peter Foley three times in 2016, How many times have you in fact contacted them personally?

IN FACT ATSB had an entirely closed mind on the topic, I know all this from personal  experience.

Then why haven't they found the plane?

(several glaring mistakes made ................. so likely to happen again)

First let me say that, unlike a tv movie.  You don't find any aircraft wreckages in the ocean, they dissolve very quickly.  The materials that hold up good in the atomsphere, just don't seem to work good in the ocean.  There is another issue too.   Boats even underwater and flooded, seem to not create as much of a downward force as a body not designed like a oval.  So it does not take many days for an airplane to completely sink in the soft sand of the ocean floor.  (the indian ocean especially, is probably like quick sand underneath.........and it only takes, I would guess, under 3 weeks to be complete, burried...........where as a ship, by its shape would bob in the ocean currents, and, may not sink completely, due to its design.

Malaysia_air_routes.PNG.694af9f3266e322715dad30445559f7e.PNG

You can see that any number of flights from Malaysia Airlines, have the same flight path shape only in different scale, as what the airline claimed, ended in the Indian Ocean.  That was part of the commotion for the families at that time.

Another separate issue.  The Locations originally for Flight 370, well, some of those locations near Malaysia are common fishing routes and shipping lanes, not only were there boats in the water ................. but, no airplane fuel in the shipping nets or on the fishes .................... that the fuel used in Aircraft, floats to the surface and takes several days to dissipate.

the airlines claims were just not founded near malaysia, so the fact that, they did not involve anyone else for such a long time, and then finally involved so many people after they refused to do so, just about made finding the flight 370 a lost cause.

now there were reports from fisher boats near australia of oil pockets, so its not like, you can't tell the difference from the grade of fuel an aircraft uses versus a boat, so that was the easy part.  and that is why the search focused on that area....................even if that is true, and that was true...............making that a significant point really discourages anyone that wanted to participate in finding flight 370 in different locations. 

so it takes just as much time for the aircraft to sink completely in the quick sand of the indian ocean, after the transmissions stopped, as it would take for debris to float to anything near by, and that's appears to be the case.

On the business end of things, its just standard policy the way things were conducted, it took malaysia maybe a week total to have visual of the flight routes and reports from the fishing lanes (within one to two weeks) ................... why the airline choose to delay for such a long time to ask for help is the real issue, not terrorism, or pilot error.

the airline also did not ask for help in any nearby locations, and it did not ask for help specifically from its various sources along the original flight plan..................needless to say, whatever instrumentation cause that problem to begin with......................(was later tied to Boeing, and those unfortunate mishaps).................was later tied to technology, designed and perhaps originated in asia, still undergoing field testing, and needed to be pulled from many different piloting databases an etc. (and that made the mistake by Boeing, harder to detect)).

(the question that should be asked is, once again, neither pilot error, and neither terrorism or etc. the question that needs to be asked is about bids for those boeing airplanes cancellations in certain places, a head of other disasters, this kind of situation, is just likely to happen again, but.................people don't have maturity when it comes to running a business, and dealing with complexities, and unforseen issues, in not very good economic times...............probably what happened, maybe the best solution for everyone involved)

Edited by nexilb