Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Mech_Tech

Beeping heard with 5 varying tones twice!

6 posts in this topic

Mech_Tech

Forward: I’m a war veteran with TBI, multiple concussions and hearing loss in both ears but prominent right. I also have 3 fused vertebrae with a plate in my neck.

I’m very used to hearing tinnitus, people’s voices, including my wife or kids calling me when they’re not (yes I realize this may be psychiatric due to my TBI and PTSD symptoms), even vision changing from driving to a desert ( pretty scary but mostly recuperated from that ) now down to current business...

I heard 5 differential toned beeps tonight at 2am, mind you I have insomnia but this time it was a migraine that caused it...came downstairs and got a drink of ice water ( does wonders for migraine relief especially the brain freezes ) so while drinking I heard this beeping like it was strait out of the movie “Close Encounters of the Fourth kind”. Naturally I’m like what is going on! So I look around and none of my equipment nor kids toys nor computers or any electronic equipment ( including smoke/carbon monoxide detectors ) make these beeps... It literally was like a code beep. Seconds later I hear what appears to be the reply or second set of five beeps. I was actually trying to mimic my position after hearing the first set of beeps to replicate it and that’s when I heard the second set...I attempted a 3rd time to no avail....I’m out of explanations for this one and I have relatively great experience with audiologist, psychiatrists, psychologists, PTSD intensive therapy, brain scans, cognitive memory therapists, neurologists and the like....oh and zero paranormal activity in the house.

With all that said I’m down to about five guesses.

1. I somehow was at the perfect place and time to get a broadcasted signal with maybe my alloy implants? Because I do not have enough info on how my implants and cold water may react somehow to signals, not so much going for this one.

2. I’ve experienced out of body (travel) to the edge of the atmosphere many times (I was really afraid to go further...not a good feeling while that far away from home) while meditating ( good for PTSD I was told ) and just maybe “something” knows I did it... Must note first started as a kid....maybe 9 or 10 ( saw it on tv and wanted to try it so I was pretty familiar with meditating ).

3. An auditory hallucination - very probable but because I heard it in both ears like stereo...I’m ruling this out...

4. I’m going crazy? Yeah not yet this early...however I am taking drugs could alter my state of mind BUT I’ve been taking them for years without having any effect ( not even hearing voices/disturbances etc) while up like a insomnia lunatic up at all hours of the morning....so this MAY be a plausible reason. I should specify all are Prescribed....not a shroom type.

5. Can all this brain/thought modification exercise/training be altering/activating something it shouldn’t be able to? 

So...I’m pretty nervous about my choice #2 because although I’m interested in life else where and knowledge vastly more advanced than us, I’m wondering if somehow they attached themselves to me, is this even possible? Then there is still 4 and 5...just not really sure how I’d be able to validate any that are left, suggestions?

Edited by Mech_Tech

moonman

Last time this happened to me it was a timer with a dying battery at the bottom of a junk drawer.

We are surrounded by devices that make unexpected noises sometimes. Don't jump to crazy conclusions over a couple beeping sounds.

Edited by moonman

Desertrat56

I have had stuff like this happen which I have no explanation for and I also had military remote viewers keeping tabs on my astral activity, but I don't think those beeps have anything to do with your meditation or astral travel.  There could be a possibility that you haven't considered. 

XenoFish
5 hours ago, Mech_Tech said:

I’m very used to hearing tinnitus, people’s voices, including my wife or kids calling me when they’re not (yes I realize this may be psychiatric due to my TBI and PTSD symptoms), even vision changing from driving to a desert ( pretty scary but mostly recuperated from that ) now down to current business...

There are auditory hallucinations and also audio pareidolia, which is how people 'hear voices' in fans. It could very well be that what you are hearing is auditory pareidolia or a phantom sound (which is mentally generated). Doesn't mean you're going crazy. Could just mean your brain is trying to make sense of altered/broken stimuli (hearing damage).

moonman
2 hours ago, Desertrat56 said:

I have had stuff like this happen which I have no explanation for and I also had military remote viewers keeping tabs on my astral activity, but I don't think those beeps have anything to do with your meditation or astral travel.  There could be a possibility that you haven't considered. 

.....um......ok.......if you say so I guess, sure.

Not touching that.

Edited by moonman

Mech_Tech
14 hours ago, XenoFish said:

There are auditory hallucinations and also audio pareidolia, which is how people 'hear voices' in fans. It could very well be that what you are hearing is auditory pareidolia or a phantom sound (which is mentally generated). Doesn't mean you're going crazy. Could just mean your brain is trying to make sense of altered/broken stimuli (hearing damage).

16 hours ago, moonman said:

Last time this happened to me it was a timer with a dying battery at the bottom of a junk drawer.

We are surrounded by devices that make unexpected noises sometimes. Don't jump to crazy conclusions over a couple beeping sounds.

You guys could be correct, not saying it couldn’t be but there’s got to be a reason for the beeps especially the way they sounded, that’s what got me unnerved a bit....I know about every sound in my house and bought every piece of electronics in it, and don’t have anything that would generate a sound like that. I’m a pretty handy in electronics /mechanics /programmer /woodworker / welder / fabricator etc...I do quite a bit of tinkering and I’m just not convinced of an answer just yet. Thanks for the reply XenoFish, moonman.

14 hours ago, Desertrat56 said:

Desertrat56, never had a feeling of anyone viewing me but when I heard those beeps...I just got an eerie feeling from it, like hairs on the back of my neck stand up feeling. Not counting anything out yet, still gonna search for the cause. Thanks!