Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

A Tribute..........

Magikman

One of the most moving tributes to the World Trade Center disaster I have seen on the Internet can be found here;

http://www.totalescape.com/america/imagine.html

The site provides links to mirror sites that will automatically load a Macromedia flash program, so be sure you have the utility in order to view it. I recommend that you only use these sites if you have a cable modem, otherwise the program takes quite awhile to load on dial-up(56k and lower) speeds. It can also be slow for cable modem users, best viewing times will be late at night or early in the morning due to heavy traffic. There's a chance your browser will crash if you are running too many background programs on your computer (any antivirus programs, etc.) For dial-up connections, there is a link to a zip file that you can download to your harddrive. It will take approx. 5 minutes to download. The file is 1.3mb unzipped. Again, you must have the 'flash' player in order to view. NOTE TO ADULTS There are several disturbing images in this tribute. Please preview to determine if it is suitable for younger members of your family.

***A note to improve quality of viewing. If you right click your mouse over the area that the images show up on, you can adjust picture quality, start and stop the film, rewind or continuous loop. If either the on-line version or the download is choppy or the music cuts out, lower the picture quality for smoother play.  

MAGIKMAN

* - Sorry about all the technical jargon, I really want everybody to get a chance to experience this tribute.

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SpaceyKC

• Magikman

• reese92

• Tommy

Top Posters In This Topic

When I see the devastation my heart fills with sorrow, when I see our flag my heart fills with pride. It is still unbelievable. How can people on these boards argue about such trivial little things, when so many of us don't know where their loved ones are tonight?  This tragedy is like a huge open wound, we are hurting, deeply.  Besides, I thought this was a forum for unexplained things, not unrelenting personalities.

NORA

Eloquently spoken, Nora, I am deeply humbled by your words. I for one would like to apologize for comments made in the heat of the moment.

MAGIKMAN

Magikman,

You bring facts and knowledge to the table, when you are debating the issues.  And I know we all have to vent in our own ways, but we must be kinder and more patient with each other. I have anger too, but it needs to be directed at the source, the monsters who did this to us.

NORA

Nora,

You are absolutely right.  I am sorry that I was cruel..  My intention is not to hurt anyone, and I should have shown some restraint.  

Peace,

Reese  :-*