Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

World of Warcraft

ThereWeAreThen

Come on then you sad sacks! Who else plays WoW and what do you play?

Tauren Ele Shaman. 

:D

Who's the sad sack?  Do you want a discussion on world of warcraft or just to complain?

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Desertrat56 said:

Who's the sad sack?  Do you want a discussion on world of warcraft or just to complain?

Pretty sure that wasn't a complaint.

20 minutes ago, ThereWeAreThen said:

Tauren Ele Shaman. 

There's a few members who still play and a lot more, like me, who used to play. My PC died in 2013 or 2014 and I haven't played since. Been looking at FFIV though and I might give it a try on the PS4.

Christ alive was only a bit of humour. I play the game almost everyday. Was merely asking if anyone played the game, aploagise for trying to add a bit of humour (albeit not funny). :blink:

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, ThereWeAreThen said:

Christ alive was only a bit of humour. I play the game almost everyday. Was merely asking if anyone played the game, aploagise for trying to add a bit of humour (albeit not funny). :blink:

Don't mind a prickly old lady.  Just can't get used to the way people call each other names for fun.

I'm waiting for classic to come out, i used to play in my early teens and loved it.
I'm not too keen on the direction they headed after BC but i'm excited for the nostalgia classic will bring me!

• Like 1

I played a long time ago when the first one came out- but then there were expansions, and changes, too much grinding and just time consumption to the point where it got kind of boring. I had characters on both sides, different species, different classes.

• Like 3

i stopped playing when cataclysm came out because the changes made me sad! also i couldn't afford it anymore. mainly the second.

On ‎12‎/‎07‎/‎2019 at 6:29 PM, ThereWeAreThen said:

Tauren Ele Shaman. 

Too geeky for me.

Then again I play Minecraft so I might try it someday lol.

Edited by RabidMongoose

WoW is on the long list of things I would actually love to do.......if they were free.