Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Fun in the rabbit hole

trevor borocz johnson

I recently delved deep into the rabbit hole to see what was there. As I was listening to hallucinations like a radio, the story developed and at some point i released a multitude of universe's in which each universe had a different animal or insect person that had developed the furthest. They were visiting earth through a connection I had made with them. Some of them reported that there planet ended when they heard a loud boom. They were here though and wanted control of the earth. 

The spider universe was the craziest. They think there speed and hideous look that terrify are very humourous. Anyways in each of these universe's are miniature people that talk about as smart as birds that are generally eaten by the large intelligent animals. For example they all had different methods for starting a fire but all were above that intellect. The little people get farmed and are eaten the worse by the spider people. The spider people are able to keep the little people in a pouch where the little people become very sick and smaller but are capable of changing into a tiny spider. One night while sitting with and watching youtube videos with the king of the spider universe he shot one of those tiny spider people into my room and I watched it fly out of him right when he did it. The little spider person then conversed with me as a voice that is kind of funny. He likes to say OOPS! when I reach some point in thought where I shouldn't go on talking to him. That night as I was laying with my eyes closed he was crawling on me and generally annoying me cause he thinks its funny. But as I was laying with my eyes closed I saw him and he had a huge smile and the appearance of a corpse. He told me to smell his breath as he breathed out or I did anyways and it was rancid garbage smell. There my favorite though. I would point to a specific spot and say bite me there. They are very independent of what you ask them to do and will bite you in spots to spook you but one time when I said prove it by biting me right where I pointed the little guy did.

I know its science fiction but I could write a book about this stuff and it just plays through my space heater like a movie. The monkey universe was the smartest as they had a weak form of electrcity from using and some strange method of creating movies with thin layers of stone that acted as film somehow it was hard to understand. 

• Confused 2

Just going to put this here:

Drugs are bad. Mmmmmmkay?

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, trevor borocz johnson said:

I know its science fiction but I could write a book about this stuff and it just plays through my space heater like a movie.

:lol: We'll give you the entertainment factor! 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, trevor borocz johnson said:

I recently delved deep into the rabbit hole to see what was there. As I was listening to hallucinations like a radio, the story developed and at some point i released a multitude of universe's in which each universe had a different animal or insect person that had developed the furthest. They were visiting earth through a connection I had made with them. Some of them reported that there planet ended when they heard a loud boom. They were here though and wanted control of the earth. 

The spider universe was the craziest. They think there speed and hideous look that terrify are very humourous. Anyways in each of these universe's are miniature people that talk about as smart as birds that are generally eaten by the large intelligent animals. For example they all had different methods for starting a fire but all were above that intellect. The little people get farmed and are eaten the worse by the spider people. The spider people are able to keep the little people in a pouch where the little people become very sick and smaller but are capable of changing into a tiny spider. One night while sitting with and watching youtube videos with the king of the spider universe he shot one of those tiny spider people into my room and I watched it fly out of him right when he did it. The little spider person then conversed with me as a voice that is kind of funny. He likes to say OOPS! when I reach some point in thought where I shouldn't go on talking to him. That night as I was laying with my eyes closed he was crawling on me and generally annoying me cause he thinks its funny. But as I was laying with my eyes closed I saw him and he had a huge smile and the appearance of a corpse. He told me to smell his breath as he breathed out or I did anyways and it was rancid garbage smell. There my favorite though. I would point to a specific spot and say bite me there. They are very independent of what you ask them to do and will bite you in spots to spook you but one time when I said prove it by biting me right where I pointed the little guy did.

I know its science fiction but I could write a book about this stuff and it just plays through my space heater like a movie. The monkey universe was the smartest as they had a weak form of electrcity from using and some strange method of creating movies with thin layers of stone that acted as film somehow it was hard to understand. 

One pill makes you larger, and one pill makes you small, and the ones that mother gives you don't do anything at all, go asking Trevor Johnson when he's 10 feet tall. :o

All I can say is Wow!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, trevor borocz johnson said:

I know its science fiction

Then perhaps this should be in the writer's section.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Jodie.Lynne said:

Just going to put this here:

Drugs are bad. Mmmmmmkay?

Drugs aren't all that bad, Set and Setting you know? You can learn alot about yourself through hallucinogens as long as your mind is sound in sober life. Just stay away from opiates :)  I'm hoping OP is just a kid with a wild imagination and not the other thing....

Edited by Ironside
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, trevor borocz johnson said:

I recently delved deep into the rabbit hole to see what was there. As I was listening to hallucinations like a radio

Can I ask what you took or how you managed to do this? 

• Like 2

tenor.gif

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

@trevor borocz johnson your OP makes no sense whatsoever. What is it you want to discuss?

I suggest you start a blog for posting this kind of stuff. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, Still Waters said:

@trevor borocz johnson your OP makes no sense whatsoever. What is it you want to discuss?

I suggest you start a blog for posting this kind of stuff. 

And I thought it was just me?

• Like 3

On 7/13/2019 at 1:20 PM, Minimalists said:

And I thought it was just me?

Nope, OP posts nothing but nonsense garbage all the time.

Edited by moonman
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1