Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Bloody mary

Bloody mary explorer

One day I thought the legend of bloody mary was just some lazy stupid legend.So one day I was recording and I went to bloody marys house to prove to everyone that she isnt real but righthe when I walked in I realized the mistake that I made going in there were dead body's all over the place and I looked in a room and there was a note one the bed that said LEAVE NOW THIS IS YOUR ONLY WARNING.  But I didn't listened next room that I went in was the bathroom there was a whole bathtub full of blood and there were bones all over the place I went outside for a little bit then I went back intothe bathroom and said bloody mary 3 times and she popped up and she grabbed my friends leg as he screamed for help but there was nothing I could do she's a ghost I left the house immediately and called 911 the next thing I know his skull was in the bathtub and there was blood all over there. SO THIS STORY WAS YOUR WARNING  TO NEVER GO TO HER HOUSE

Cool story bro.

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

Where is bloody Mary's house?

1 minute ago, Bloody mary explorer said:

My friends dead :( because of bloody mary

Did they ever really exist?

• Like 2

How on EARTH did you get into St James Palace ? (the residence of Mary I, a.k.a. Bloody Mary )

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Your friends existed 100 thousand years ago?  Don't you have something better to do than make up silly stories?

OK.. I get it. You are trying to promote the Bloody Mary spiritualist/parapsychology shop and museum in New Orleans ? 

Bloody mary only comes at 3AM that's why nobody believeseems because they do it when it's not 3AM LOL

1 minute ago, Bloody mary explorer said:

She was alive 100 thousand years ago bloody mary was

No she wasn't.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, Bloody mary explorer said:

Says who 

Written history only goes back about 5 thousand years.

The legend of bloody mary has jack all to do with Louisiana.