Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The Sajama Lines

Kenemet

6 hours ago, Coil said:

I meant Grand Canyon and Monument Valley where the fertile layer was removed and only shrubs grow there:

Hide contents

dolina-monumentov_268.jpg

Dolina_Monumentov_3-700x400.jpg

latest?cb=20111008063548&path-prefix=ru

And where the fields are located on which agricultural crops are grown, these are simply destroyed forests and the yellowish surface I have outlined and which is easily visible from the satellite.

Big Bend Texas Area:

texas_area.jpg

Nebraska:

PineRidgeNRA_8411_115jpg1488322705.jpg?i

Montana:

Pony_Montana_03.JPG

North Dakota,oil fields:

severnaya-dakota-4.jpg

All national parks and canyons of America are the mining quarries of a past civilization:

Hide contents

81pmdR3f0qL._SL1500_.jpg

7ba2842c860c6e840678422ba0b11eae.jpg

NPT-Package-275_grandcanyon48553108fotol

ftd_grandcanyon-shutterstock_88020118.jp

Grand-Canyon1.jpg

Modern ore mining. Visible characteristic bite teeth present on the American canyons above:
0bbd610e48bfb4fa3a367e8a4389f95e50d248a1

111896963_yekskavator_bagger_293_foto_5.

018.jpg

1500026775_8.jpg

Im sorry about my bad english... Im from sweden ..

If all these places are old quarries and so on wouldnt there be some relic machineries  lying left around??
We havent found a single machine not even a sparepart...
You know that in your everyday life you use things made of metal all the time....
Metal dont breakdown...
Why do we not wind any evidence?

If somehow all humans died...
hundreds of millions of years later new visitors would find that there were once advanced living organism here ...
Why??

Because there would be evidence everywhere

Edited by Herr Falukorv
  • Thanks 3

7 hours ago, Herr Falukorv said:

If all these places are old quarries and so on wouldnt there be some relic machineries  lying left around??
We havent found a single machine not even a sparepart...
You know that in your everyday life you use things made of metal all the time....
Metal dont breakdown...
Why do we not wind any evidence?
If somehow all humans died...
hundreds of millions of years later new visitors would find that there were once advanced living organism here ...
Why??
Because there would be evidence everywhere

Do you think that some big mechanisms remain in our quarries? It is unlikely that someone there will forget the car wheel or a large cutting element.
In any case, if there are no machine parts, this does not mean that there were no mining machines, as the ancient figures of these machines are preserved.

Spoiler

10.jpg

split11.jpg

See how many pyramids were built in Egypt and Teotihuacan and you didn’t find the mechanisms of construction. And you’re not able to work out such stones with a hand-held tool so that they fit so tightly to each other and scientists recognize that in order to build this, you need to deploy a whole plant for processing stones.

Spoiler

072.jpg

america_megalith_07.JPG

050%5B1%5D.jpg

16692183.jpg

Or use some kind of magnetic force for cutting and delivering stones as Ed Lidskalnin did when building his Coral Castle.Lidskalnin himself claimed that he had guessed the way to build the Egyptian pyramids. And if one person can build such at home, then it is all the more easy to build pyramids without equipment at all.

He has a book called Magnetic Current where he reveals the structure of an atom which differs from official science as well as the ability to use a magnetic field to create an engine.

Spoiler

447.jpg

maxresdefault-4.jpg

AC.jpg

I just can’t find a Maya figure with circular saws of various sizes around his body but in one topic this photo exists.

• Haha 1

The fact that some posters here can't, or won't, grasp how pyramids were built does not mean that we do not have a good idea of how it was done.

Your 'destruction polygon' leaves out much of Mexico and especially Mexico City, which is right next to a very dangerous volcano. Why?

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

On 7/18/2019 at 12:11 PM, Coil said:

I meant Grand Canyon and Monument Valley where the fertile layer was removed and only shrubs grow there:
  Reveal hidden contents

dolina-monumentov_268.jpg

Dolina_Monumentov_3-700x400.jpg

latest?cb=20111008063548&path-prefix=ru

And where the fields are located on which agricultural crops are grown, these are simply destroyed forests and the yellowish surface I have outlined and which is easily visible from the satellite.

Big Bend Texas Area:

texas_area.jpg

Nebraska:

PineRidgeNRA_8411_115jpg1488322705.jpg?i

Montana:

Pony_Montana_03.JPG

North Dakota,oil fields:

severnaya-dakota-4.jpg

All national parks and canyons of America are the mining quarries of a past civilization:

Reveal hidden contents

81pmdR3f0qL._SL1500_.jpg

7ba2842c860c6e840678422ba0b11eae.jpg

NPT-Package-275_grandcanyon48553108fotol

ftd_grandcanyon-shutterstock_88020118.jp

Grand-Canyon1.jpg

Modern ore mining. Visible characteristic bite teeth present on the American canyons above:
0bbd610e48bfb4fa3a367e8a4389f95e50d248a1

111896963_yekskavator_bagger_293_foto_5.

018.jpg

1500026775_8.jpg

First, if you meant only the Grand Canyon and Monument Valley, why did you include your "disaster polygon"? Such a fraud.

As to the Grand Canyon, your "interpretation" is wrong, demonstrably wrong. The geology and geologic history of the canyon has been the subject of extensive studies for well over a century. While there are still some debates in regards to the formational timeline, none of these debates in any way support your misunderstandings. Required introductory reading:

https://www.usgs.gov/science-support/osqi/yes/national-parks/grand-canyon-geology

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Geology_of_the_Grand_Canyon_area

https://www.scienceabc.com/nature/how-was-the-grand-canyon-formed.html

In regards to Monument Valley, we have an analogous situation in respect to the research, though much of this research body is to be found in technical papers. For general overviews:

http://tripsmagazine.com/from-monument-valley-to-the-grand-canyon-how-rock-formations-are-made/

http://monumentvalley.org/geology/

And to provide a bit of a historical depth in regards to how long this area has been studied:

https://pubs.usgs.gov/bul/0865/report.pdf

In summary, the geologic phenomena in question are the result of natural processes acting over millions of years. As much as you may internally dislike the facts, the simple reality is that, as noted above, you are wrong.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

On 7/18/2019 at 12:11 PM, Coil said:

The entire state of Arizona (and actually it extends into California and over to New Mexico aren't the result of a "fertile layer" being removed.  The top of the Grand Canyon is the same dirt as these areas.

The reason it looks like that is because it's been dry for a very long time and there's not been significant vegetation to decay and form good soils.  

All national parks and canyons of America are the mining quarries of a past civilization

I...don't think you know much about national parks or geology.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

22 hours ago, Coil said:

See how many pyramids were built in Egypt and Teotihuacan and you didn’t find the mechanisms of construction. And you’re not able to work out such stones with a hand-held tool so that they fit so tightly to each other and scientists recognize that in order to build this, you need to deploy a whole plant for processing stones.

They fit together well, but if anyone did stonework like that in a modern building, the construction crew would be fired (unless someone wanted a rustic hand-built look.)  The blocks are NOT fitted that tightly together -- you can see the seams between them (extraordinary fitting would be if you couldn't see where one block started and the other ended.)  And those clearly aren't done by a plant because they're not uniform in size.

Reveal hidden contents

072.jpg

america_megalith_07.JPG

050%5B1%5D.jpg

16692183.jpg

Or use some kind of magnetic force for cutting and delivering stones as Ed Lidskalnin did when building his Coral Castle.Lidskalnin himself claimed that he had guessed the way to build the Egyptian pyramids. And if one person can build such at home, then it is all the more easy to build pyramids without equipment at all.

Leeskalnin used basic mechanics in building the Coral Castle (I've been there, I have the books by his friends) and he even showed local shop classes how he did it:  rope and pulley or chain and pulley.  There's photos of him doing this, taken while he was alive.  His theories about magnetism (that things are magnetic because of tiny little indestructible magnets in them) isn't helpful and wouldn't help you build anything.  https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Edward_Leedskalnin#Magnetism

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

55 minutes ago, Mellon Man said:

Is this a typo? 

Surely they used GIS to map them and not mapped them into GIS?

No.  That's the usage we have in Information Technology.  We're mapping it by dumping the data into the software.

Common usage may be different, but that's the way we folks who have worked on computers since "Moses was a corporal" (as my dad used to say) say it.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Kenemet said:

No.  That's the usage we have in Information Technology.  We're mapping it by dumping the data into the software.

Common usage may be different, but that's the way we folks who have worked on computers since "Moses was a corporal" (as my dad used to say) say it.

I know that most who uses GIS, will have very diffrent interpretations of the definition.

However, surely the Univerosty of Pennsylvania used GIS to create a map. 

As you describe above, you plot your data into GIS to create a map. 

15 minutes ago, Mellon Man said:

I know that most who uses GIS, will have very diffrent interpretations of the definition.

That is precisely what occurs. We take field GIS data and upload it into ArcGIS in order to generate various forms of digital mapping.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Swede said:

That is precisely what occurs. We take field GIS data and upload it into ArcGIS in order to generate various forms of digital mapping.

Exactly, so you dont map into GIS but plot data into GIS and create a map. 

22 minutes ago, Mellon Man said:

It's something we said back in the day (the "day" being the early days of GIS software and Windows.)  Usage may have changed or be regional.  But yes, what I said was that UofP used a GIS program of their choice and they plotted a map from the data points that someone put in after doing surveys, either manually (as we've done before) or uploaded from one of several devices.

Edited by Kenemet
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, Mellon Man said:

Exactly, so you dont map into GIS but plot data into GIS and create a map. 

You may wish to re-read your statement:

As you describe above, you plot your data into GIS to create a map (Mellon Man #59). 

Yes, the raw data is plotted into Arc in order to generate various forms of mapping.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Swede said:

You may wish to re-read your statement:

As you describe above, you plot your data into GIS to create a map (Mellon Man #59). 

Yes, the raw data is plotted into Arc in order to generate various forms of mapping.

I have re-read and have difficulty seeing your point, in fact you are just confirming my thesis. 

They likely used GIS to map the Sajama lines and not, mapped the Sajama lines into GIS. Hence why I asked if it was a typo. 

Edited by Mellon Man

22 minutes ago, Kenemet said:

It's something we said back in the day (the "day" being the early days of GIS software and Windows.)  Usage may have changed or be regional.  But yes, what I said was that UofP used a GIS program of their choice and they plotted a map from the data points that someone put in after doing surveys, either manually (as we've done before) or uploaded from one of several devices.

Yes, so they used GIS to map them and not mapped them into GIS, as you initially stated. Hence, why I asked if it was a typo. 

On 7/21/2019 at 4:40 PM, Mellon Man said:

I have re-read and have difficulty seeing your point, in fact you are just confirming my thesis. 

They likely used GIS to map the Sajama lines and not, mapped the Sajama lines into GIS. Hence why I asked if it was a typo. 

Youthful enthusiasm noted.

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, Swede said:

Youthful enthusiasm noted.

Old fart...:rolleyes:

Sorry......Old fart boss.  :yes:

• Haha 2