Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

UFO expert warns against trying to contact ET

10 minutes ago, Earl.Of.Trumps said:

I don't have any.

I just think that people truly think that the rise of the alien coincides with birth of the human species, which is inane since the galaxy has been around billions of years. So it is far more likely that aliens are billions of years older than us, rather than a million yeas or some such nonsense

thanks for being up front and honest about it

so why do you believe unless i misunderstood an earlier post that aliens are here on earth and hsve been?

18 minutes ago, Earl.Of.Trumps said:

Rant much?  :rolleyes:  All you really have to do, if you are sick of preaching to me is... stop preaching to me. Better, put me on "ignore".  I'm no sheep, minimalist. And UM has established UFO boards for us (EoT INCLUDED) to discuss ideas. Who the hell are you to tell me not to express my opinions when the facts simply are not known in order for you to condemn what I say

prove it...?  Why don't you first prove that I espouse the notion that Aliens are in those UFOs. catch me ANYWHERE in UM where I have said that. I leave it open to possibility, of course, because the reality is... we don't know. And "absence of evidence is not evidence of absence".

If you admit that it is possible that ETs exist, then why do you get so bullsh!t at just the notion that ET's might  be buzzing  our planet? is that not possible, too? If theories and ideas bother you, UM is NOT the place for you. seriously. It's not me that is misplaced here. I know one thing, UM mods will NEVER stop be from talking about ETs - *if* I were to do it.

Really,, minimalist!?!?  Your 1-4 are Ok with me. Calling me ignorant?? come on, dude. Why you take it out on my hide is another matter.  I can theorize all I want. and again, show me where I claim, "So.. it must be Aliens", speaking of bullsh!t.

6) So the materials on the videos getting internal approval by the Department of Defense means " no evidence" to you, right??  YOu're such a BS artist.  And I don't NEED strong evidence to express my opinion here it UM, min. Why must everyone in here conform to your f'n opinion? who the hell made you UM dictator??

No sh!t, Shirlock. That is *excactly* why it is at UM. If we knew the answers it would no longer be an unexplained mystery.
You just hate it when people have varied opinions - especially the ones that disagree with yours.
DId you take stereologist out to the wood shed when he said the the tic-tac UFOs were birds and balloons...?  Ar you shifting me?????
You're as prejudice as the day is long.

gets some help, dude.  rants like this over pure speculation show poor mental stability. You can't dominate me, except with the truth

Another rabbit hole post..I will throw a carrot down it as far I can and you hop after it.

gets some help, dude.  rants like this over pure speculation show poor mental stability. You can't dominate me, except with the truth

You would not know TRUTH if it bit you in your rabbit ass,

Edited by Minimalists
  • Haha 1

38 minutes ago, the13bats said:

thanks for being up front and honest about it

so why do you believe unless i misunderstood an earlier post that aliens are here on earth and hsve been?

In the course of billions and billions of years you can expect many planets to become uninhabitable. A planet like mars may lose its magnetic field that protects its atmosphere from the sun, a star goes super nova, as has happened 4 billion times (roughly) in the Milky Way, or a nasty big asteroid or rogue planet comes rolling along.

An advanced civilization can salvage a small percentage by getting them off the planet but where do they now go to reestablish their "home"?
someone else's habitable planet, of course. That would be earth.

All theory but plausible.

• Like 1

My ideas and theories may not be main stream but UM says I am allowed my opinions,*just like everyone else in here* that does not have proof  of anything.

If you do not like my ideas to the point where you feel compelled to rant me, PLEASE put me on ignore. Please.

10 minutes ago, Earl.Of.Trumps said:

In the course of billions and billions of years you can expect many planets to become uninhabitable. A planet like mars may lose its magnetic field that protects its atmosphere from the sun, a star goes super nova, as has happened 4 billion times (roughly) in the Milky Way, or a nasty big asteroid or rogue planet comes rolling along.

An advanced civilization can salvage a small percentage by getting them off the planet but where do they now go to reestablish their "home"?

All theory but plausible.

okay just theory, where are they hiding out here then,

6 minutes ago, Earl.Of.Trumps said:

My ideas and theories may not be main stream but UM says I am allowed my opinions,*just like everyone else in here* that does not have proof  of anything.

If you do not like my ideas to the point where you feel compelled to rant me, PLEASE put me on ignore. Please.

huh? im being civil not ranting you at all.

Just now, the13bats said:

He's talking about me not you.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, the13bats said:

okay just theory, where are they hiding out here then,

Ok, just theory again. Under large bodies of water. USOs actually. Or so UFOlogists think

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, the13bats said:

not you., rant boy

An honest question for you NeverAlieners, and that is the vast majority in these UFO boards....

Do you have any proof that intelligently constructed, ultra high speed UFOs in our atmosphere are NOT operated by Aliens?

Thank you.

4 hours ago, Earl.Of.Trumps said:

Ok, just theory again. Under large bodies of water. USOs actually. Or so UFOlogists think

intriguing, i really like the movie the abyss long version, we need aliens to say play nice or we will take you out,

4 hours ago, Earl.Of.Trumps said:

not you., rant boy

ooh okay, yeah im "bat" not "rant"

3 hours ago, Earl.Of.Trumps said:

An honest question for you NeverAlieners, and that is the vast majority in these UFO boards....

Do you have any proof that intelligently constructed, ultra high speed UFOs in our atmosphere are NOT operated by Aliens?

Thank you.

its been beaten to death why burden of proof isnt on the ones to proof something doesnt exist, but im procrastinating chores,

me personally i feel like and how you say it just theory, that if UFOs were aliens at the very least we would have an incident, a mishap and not stuff like kecksburg, rozwell, or shag harbor just stories but a real fender bender where et has to call AAA 

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, the13bats said:

intriguing, i really like the movie the abyss long version, we need aliens to say play nice or we will take you out,

ooh okay, yeah im "bat" not "rant"

its been beaten to death why burden of proof isnt on the ones to proof something doesnt exist, but im procrastinating chores,

me personally i feel like and how you say it just theory, that if UFOs were aliens at the very least we would have an incident, a mishap and not stuff like kecksburg, rozwell, or shag harbor just stories but a real fender bender where et has to call AAA 

Well, truly, in UM nobody really has to prove a damn thing and nobody can, anyway. But that does not mean we can't discuss such things as UFOs and BigFoot. We can and we do.

Roswell is one where the Air Force base at Roswell claimed in a press release that went viral that they had in their possession a crashed disk like the kind people in Roswell had been seeing for weeks. Then, higher ups went into warp speed to cover up the gaff.

Klegsburg is possibly an earth aircraft. (IMO)    I think it said "Made in Germany" on the bottom of the bell LOL

But with very high tech that they would likely have, I would suspect "accidents" rarely happen.

Edited by Earl.Of.Trumps
  • Confused 1

2 hours ago, Earl.Of.Trumps said:

Well, truly, in UM nobody really has to prove a damn thing and nobody can, anyway. But that does not mean we can't discuss such things as UFOs and BigFoot. We can and we do.

Roswell is one where the Air Force base at Roswell claimed in a press release that went viral that they had in their possession a crashed disk like the kind people in Roswell had been seeing for weeks. Then, higher ups went into warp speed to cover up the gaff.

Klegsburg is possibly an earth aircraft. (IMO)    I think it said "Made in Germany" on the bottom of the bell LOL

But with very high tech that they would likely have, I would suspect "accidents" rarely happen.

kecksburg has been well explained, look it up, not the nazi bell.

roswell was a mess made bigger by people who were bored, attention seekers, embelishers, etc etc etc,

i fully understand a true believer will latch on to misinformation by a flunky and not let go, sure the press release said "flying disc" then was recanted and thats not because it was a cover up of an alien craft, it was because it simply wasnt a flying disc, of this or any world,

the most telling information is what all true believers ignore or denounce that ranch foreman found what he described as balsa wood sticks and a foil like in a pack of smokes, go look up brazels original report, 

no where did he describe anything that could have been flying through space never did his orginal report make any claims of alien bodies all that came decades later,

what mc described was a perfect description of a radar target and weather ballloon wreckage, his beef was he didnt want to clean the mess up.

marcell sr broke chain of evidence and likely national security bringing pieces of the balloon wreckage home to show off to his kid, so where does that place his credibility or intregrity, worse that he told jr not to talk about it and neither could shut up about it.

and it was never described as anything but sticks and metal backed foil, at that time during the years marcel jr and sr havent kept their own stories straight, contridicting both themselves and each other,

since i know you will denounce anything that doesnt support roswell was aliens i would rather clean my 9 cats boxes than waste more time on you and roswell.

2 hours ago, the13bats said:

kecksburg has been well explained, look it up, not the nazi bell.

Who identified it?  Surely it was speculatoin at the time but damn it looked like the nazi bell.

roswell was a mess made bigger by people who were bored, attention seekers, embelishers, etc etc etc,

i fully understand a true believer will latch on to misinformation by a flunky and not let go, sure the press release said "flying disc" then was recanted and thats not because it was a cover up of an alien craft, it was because it simply wasnt a flying disc, of this or any world,

Of course, the "switch was essential to the coverup. But up until that started, the news in the papers was compelling. 
The main witness to the crash suddenly changed his story too. And we were left with an impression that it was all sticks, rubber strips and tape. Could that look anything like a "disk" to you? And would you have a report to the media saying it was a disk if it was not?
Sorry, I believe the original report as well as the rancher's original story. Both changed by the military, the rancher's story by threats to him.
But whatever.

the most telling information is what all true believers ignore or denounce that ranch foreman found what he described as balsa wood sticks and a foil like in a pack of smokes, go look up brazels original report, 

I saw it. That was AFTER the fact of his original story. Would this man go to the sheriff ands say he found a disk if all he ever had was sticks and rubber patches? same with the military. would they say the disk if all they found was the same trash and debris?

no where did he describe anything that could have been flying through space never did his orginal report make any claims of alien bodies all that came decades later,

I agree. He found nothing but debris. and never saw bodies, as I recall.

what mc described was a perfect description of a radar target and weather ballloon wreckage, his beef was he didnt want to clean the mess up.

Right, and nobody knows what balloon release it was and that data is always recorded. Not to be found this time. That's because it's all bullshot. In fact the balloon launch they later said that it was, was SCRUBBED due to cloudy weather. And they do not use the same name when they relaunch it.

marcell sr broke chain of evidence and likely national security bringing pieces of the balloon wreckage home to show off to his kid, so where does that place his credibility or intregrity, worse that he told jr not to talk about it and neither could shut up about it.

Means very little to me. He was also an intelligence man that remained in his post. They never canned him. And I ask you, if two intel men  on the scene saw a "disk" why would you doubt them? Also., the base commander saw the evidence and it was his decision to release the bulletin of a disk to the media. So did he lie?? Because he made it to be a 4 start general and assistant Chief of Staff in the Air Force. So I guess they didn't punish him either.

and it was never described as anything but sticks and metal backed foil,

Sorry it was described as a disk. In the very beginning, Marcel and his counter intel man both said it was a disk. So did the ranccher. A crashed disk. Then thee crappola hit the fan when the general in Ft. Worth read about it.

at that time during the years marcel jr and sr havent kept their own stories straight, contridicting both themselves and each other,

since i know you will denounce anything that doesnt support roswell was aliens i would rather clean my 9 cats boxes than waste more time on you and roswell.

Whoa. there ya go again!  a little slippage there. I guess I overstepped my bounds by giving my opinion. Shame on me. Hit the "report button" LOL :D

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, Earl.Of.Trumps said:

Who identified it?  Surely it was speculatoin at the time but damn it looked like the nazi bell

im not gonna go google something that simple for you, it was some US thing that was secret back then,

Of course, the "switch was essential to the coverup. But up until that started, the news in the papers was compelling. 
The main witness to the crash suddenly changed his story too. And we were left with an impression that it was all sticks, rubber strips and tape. Could that look anything like a "disk" to you? And would you have a report to the media saying it was a disk if it was not?
Sorry, I believe the original report as well as the rancher's original story. Both changed by the military, the rancher's story by threats to him.
But whatever.

you are wrong here, in the orginal story brazel reported was sticks and paper you were dupped by the later "original" story that wasnt brazels documented report.

the cover up was a secret balloon not a disc, they recanted disc simply because it wasnt a disc, if it had been too late to cover up so you epic failed there.

I saw it. That was AFTER the fact of his original story. Would this man go to the sheriff ands say he found a disk if all he ever had was sticks and rubber patches? same with the military. would they say the disk if all they found was the same trash and debris?

brazel never said in his orginal reports he found a disc you are following later embelishment and misinformation, do better research,

I agree. He found nothing but debris. and never saw bodies, as I recall.

right, you admit brazel never reported disc all brazel found was weather balloon and radar target debris, its in his orginal report, after that people made up embellished stuff he never said, upset him too.

Right, and nobody knows what balloon release it was and that data is always recorded. Not to be found this time. That's because it's all bullshot. In fact the balloon launch they later said that it was, was SCRUBBED due to cloudy weather. And they do not use the same name when they relaunch it.

nope, again  you are following later misinfomation, go back look it up, they did know which secret balloon it likely was. the project itself was secret but the balloon and targets were not high priority to recover as they were common.

Means very little to me. He was also an intelligence man that remained in his post. They never canned him. And I ask you, if two intel men  on the scene saw a "disk" why would you doubt them? Also., the base commander saw the evidence and it was his decision to release the bulletin of a disk to the media. So did he lie?? Because he made it to be a 4 start general and assistant Chief of Staff in the Air Force. So I guess they didn't punish him either

only things that mean anything to you are things that go along with or that you embellish into fitting your opinions.

very close minded, in the box thinking om your part.

smoke mirrors and so much wrong misinformation in that one, the expert was called in and laughed and said to the effect,

thats your flying saucer? well hell no, thats a radar target and balloon, are you sure? yes, im sure.

Sorry it was described as a disk. In the very beginning, Marcel and his counter intel man both said it was a disk. So did the ranccher. A crashed disk. Then thee crappola hit the fan when the general in Ft. Worth read about it.

nope, it wasnt, you again are dupped by later misinformation and embellishment, how can you be so gulluble,

brazle never called it a disc, even before you admitted he called it debris, marcel shows sticks and foil paper to his son both told that story, i dont believe sticks and paper foil would make for a good interstellar craft but i am not surprized that you do.

Whoa. there ya go again!  a little slippage there. I guess I overstepped my bounds by giving my opinion. Shame on me. Hit the "report button" LOL :D

give your opinionn on roswell, its 99% wrong but its your wrong opinion go wild with it.

14 hours ago, Earl.Of.Trumps said:

I don't have any.

I just think that people truly think that the rise of the alien coincides with birth of the human species, which is inane since the galaxy has been around billions of years. So it is far more likely that aliens are billions of years older than us, rather than a million yeas or some such nonsense

There are species that have been around for 100s of millions of years, and they're not flying around in space.

• Like 1

On 7/21/2019 at 7:11 AM, Rlyeh said:

There are species that have been around for 100s of millions of years, and they're not flying around in space.

Whatever the heck this is supposed to mean LOL

It seems you have a firm grasp on the obvious, though. 

• Confused 1

On 16/07/2019 at 1:05 AM, acute said:

I am convinced that ET's exist, but I haven't figured it out yet.

There seems to be a spiritual angle to it all.

They’re not Aliens they’re Pixies

• Haha 1

On 7/20/2019 at 7:34 AM, Earl.Of.Trumps said:

Psyche,  If you watched all the TSA vids, there is one instance where Day, the USS Princeton Spy1 radar operator, talked about how this nonstop parade of  groups of 5-10 UFOs would suddenly come in to view "AS IF" they were coming in from space.

It truly does not prove the case but 1) how could radar definitively make that decide thee case - with the possible exception of advanced military radar , and 2) what military with that kind of capability would ever release the information? Surely that would be classified. So we really have no clue even if it is true. You just can't rely on... "we've never seen them enter from outer space, ergo, they are not from outer space" - which is just as faulty as "so,... it must be aliens". 

Personally, I am at ease knowing the UFOs are earthbound and have been for a very long time. There will always be the uncertainty - even if they could determine these crafts do indeed come from outer space at some point, about who controls them, because it still could be humans. I know that's a real far fetched thing to consider but it has to be proven who *before* we could say. The ultimate answer may be an even bigger surprise than "aliens".

Just opining.

I'm sure you agree that 'as if from spsce' could mean anything, and specifically says he didn't seem them come from space, hence the 'as if' part of that statement. 

Thing is UFOs are no stranger to RADAR. There's plenty of records of UFOs on RADAR. Every single one has a notable earthbound trajectory. Not one has ever indicated it was connected with space. Even the tiny bit of information that the WOW! signal offered was enough to extrapolate a possible trajectory back to the source. UFOs offer nothing even close to that. 

Natural phenomena is however recorded by more level headed pilots who take control of a situation rather than dramatise it. When that happens we get very interesting evidences, such as the unidentified natural phenomena recorded by the Fylingdales. Hessdalen has offered recorded witness sightings that show natural phenomena appearing to produce penetrative beans of light, or the appearance of intelligent control, even illusions of windows. 

Undefined natural phenomena seem by far the most likely option. Nothing actually connects UFOs with space at all. Some pilots consider UFOs to be actual vehicles and created the wild inference from the stereotype of 'we don't have anything like that' jumping to the conclusion that it therefore must be advanced technology beyond human knowledge. The entire idea of connecting UFOs and space is more than flimsy. It's just a wild idea that got out of hand. Which is why it's often compared to religions by more level headed people. 

• Thanks 1

Nowadays, Sims remains adamant that these alleged extraterrestrial visitors are anything but benign. In his view, they are manipulative beings who victimize humans in various different ways.

Lol, funny that they are all evil, if this ex CIA dimwit wasn't spouting the usual, evil, manipulative, belovent dodma crap fest, we might get closer to the truth?

Lol, evidence, still recovering from last time.

:sleepy:

• Confused 1

19 hours ago, tmcom said:

Lol, funny that they are all evil, if this ex CIA dimwit wasn't spouting the usual, evil, manipulative, belovent dodma crap fest, we might get closer to the truth?

Have you found any interesting rocks?

On 7/24/2019 at 4:29 AM, tmcom said:

"To a canary, a cat is a monster. We're just used to being the cat..." - Henry Wu

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 2019-07-20 at 11:03 PM, Earl.Of.Trumps said:

n advanced civilization can salvage a small percentage by getting them off the planet but where do they now go to reestablish their "home"?

But why Earth?

Potential habitable zone status as of November 2013, astronomers reported, based on Kepler space mission data, that there could be as many as 40 billion Earth-sized planets orbiting in the habitable zones of Sun-like stars and red dwarfs in the Milky Way, 11 billion of which may be orbiting Sun-like stars.  I think its likely that most of them doesnt have intelligent life. If I were ET looking for a new home, I would choose a world that hasnt developed intelligent life yet.Dont get me wrong.I understand that some people love the idea of Earth or its human inhabitants have not only attracted the attention of galactic neighbors, but encouraged them to visit. But frankly, the numbers dont give much support to this somewhat self-indulgent idea.

1 minute ago, Hazzard said:

sry dbl post

Edited by Hazzard

I'm always very interested when people posit potentially great ages for spacefaring alien civilisations.

I understand that fairly good evidence show the early universe took many billions of years to form reasonable quantities of heavier elements, which must, perhaps, be necessary for complex life to form - it might be that we are simply the first to benefit from the stability our particular bit of the universe has evolved and that it possesses the 'right' amount of elements for life, at least our kind of life.

I'm of the opinion that it's astronomically unlikely that life doesn't exist elsewhere - if current theories of the likely evolutionary processes of our universe are correct there are hundreds of billions of years of its evolutionary course left and it might be extraordinarily early for a species such as ourselves to have evolved.

Normal star formation is expected to keep occurring for over eighty trillion years.