Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

What do I do?

Hunter Of Strange Things

Okay so I have been called a "real life Hunter" I have encountered more paranormal and supernatural entities than I can count. But this one has me stumped. 

Let me start from the beginning,

I have a coworker who knows what I do and asked me for help with something that's been going on. I went over to her house and she explained what was happening, every day for the last week she has woken up at exactly 3 am to very loud scratching at her front door (her bedroom is close to the front door) and when she checks it out there are 3 giant claw marks on the door. But when she looks away and back at the door they're gone.

I first suggested installing a camera to try and capture what was happening and we did so. At exactly 3 am the camera goes dark for 20 seconds and when it came on there was nothing wrong. Then I suggested a stake out to see what was happening, she went to bed and I stayed in my car watching. Once again at precisely 3 am the camera feed goes dark and I look up to her door and there it is. A giant 6 foot 12 creature clawing at her door, I get out of my car with my blessed blade and approach it. As soon as I make my step forward it turns to me with glowing amber eyes and growls like a wolf that is very very angry. I also feel it tugging on my soul like it wants to rip it out it had long mussley legs that were bent inwards, black fur that looked like it was freshly shaved as it was spiky, a snout that was kind of a mix between a wolves snout and a big cats mouth it was the most strangest thing I've ever seen and I don't think I I can describe it properly with words.

It looked at me not as prey, but as a challenger? I tried all the usual weaknesses and the only thing it had a reaction to was iron but that doesn't make sense? That would mean some kind of spirit? I'm so lost and looking if another "hunter" or anyone has seen this thing before.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Hunter Of Strange Things said:

A giant 6 foot 12 creature clawing at her door,

I'm trying to work out what 6 foot 12 is in imperial.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 5

6 minutes ago, Hunter Of Strange Things said:

It looked at me not as prey, but as a challenger? I tried all the usual weaknesses and the only thing it had a reaction to was iron but that doesn't make sense? That would mean some kind of spirit? I'm so lost and looking if another "hunter" or anyone has seen this thing before.

Call me and my kid...

10703731_10152690033767527_8463931106652416606_n.jpg.8697b131fd8c245ef2144975c760fd08.jpg

• Like 2
  • Haha 6

I’m thinking it was a Tulpa launched into existence in the astral realm-where we all should be at 3 am respectively-by your friend, and readily acknowledged by your subconscious under the circumstances creating a small bubble loop of reality that can only be stopped by a pure will and honest heart...

Or maybe it was one of The satans many minions, or it very well may have been Pan, did you see a musical instrument or hear music??? 

More likely the trickster pretending to be Pan playing tricks on your friend over some debt she owes him.

that about sums up all the possibilities pretty well, irons easy enough to find-stay prepared my friend.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

4 minutes ago, XenoFish said:

Is this to be taken serious? 

Indeed-a somewhat powerful 6 foot 12 being prowling the night whose only weakness is iron, who also enjoys scratching on people’s doors in the dead of night causing no damage or harm to anyone at all. I don’t think we could take this seriously enough if we tried

• Like 2

52 minutes ago, acute said:

Equals 7 feet in my math....I could be wrong.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

17 minutes ago, Wes83 said:

Indeed-a somewhat powerful 6 foot 12 being prowling the night whose only weakness is iron, who also enjoys scratching on people’s doors in the dead of night causing no damage or harm to anyone at all. I don’t think we could take this seriously enough if we tried

So what episode of Supernatural is this? 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, acute said:

Wouldn't that be 7 feet tall?

And what is a 'blessed blade', and how does one get a blade blessed?

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

7 minutes ago, Jodie.Lynne said:

I'm not sure.

According to my calculations, "6 foot 12" is 4 feet 36 inches tall, which doesn't sound very big for a "giant" creature.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

11 minutes ago, Jodie.Lynne said:

Plunge it in sheep dip and mumble. :o

• Haha 2

Just now, acute said:

I'm not sure.

According to my calculations, "6 foot 12" is 4 feet 36 inches tall, which doesn't sound very big for a "giant" creature.

I thought it was around 2.8 inches. 

• Haha 1

So ..........

Please post a picture of the area, including your camera setup - what brand/model/software, btw?

• Thanks 2

18 minutes ago, Piney said:

Is that thing wearing board shorts???   :blink:

Image result for dogman

Here he is in the buff

Edited by papageorge1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

How extraordinary!  I noticed you missed one thing which I thought was a necessity for all "hunters"........ in all seriousness, did you try it?

supernatural-meme-11.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Jodie.Lynne said:

A blessed blade is a blade made from iron that has been blessed by a priest. Usually when I take it out entities stay back because it can kill them but this thing had no reaction to it at all. It was only when I used my iron bracelet that it stayed back. It's like blessing iron removes whatever it's weak against. Im so lost.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, pixiii said:

How extraordinary!  I noticed you missed one thing which I thought was a necessity for all "hunters"........ in all seriousness, did you try it?

supernatural-meme-11.jpg

Yes i did. Had no effect.

• Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, papageorge1 said:

Image result for dogman

Here he is in the buff

Thats very close but the snout is different and the wrong eye colour but that's very close.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, acute said:

What other experiences have you had?

It would take days to write them up and I don't have the time. But maybe one day.

• Thanks 1