Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

What do I do?

Hunter Of Strange Things

1 hour ago, Piney said:

I thought it was around 2.8 inches. 

No it's 213 centimeters which is 83 inches.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, acute said:

I'm trying to work out what 6 foot 12 is in imperial.

83 inches 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Wes83 said:

I’m thinking it was a Tulpa launched into existence in the astral realm-where we all should be at 3 am respectively-by your friend, and readily acknowledged by your subconscious under the circumstances creating a small bubble loop of reality that can only be stopped by a pure will and honest heart...

Or maybe it was one of The satans many minions, or it very well may have been Pan, did you see a musical instrument or hear music??? 

More likely the trickster pretending to be Pan playing tricks on your friend over some debt she owes him.

that about sums up all the possibilities pretty well, irons easy enough to find-stay prepared my friend.

That might be it. Thank you.

• Like 1

I really have no idea what it could be to be honest.  I'm kind of a skeptic but that's only because I haven't had the experience of seeing what you say you have seen.  I've seen some things that could be seen as unexplained, but I always seem to find myself justifying them through scientific and/or logical reasoning first.  In your case, you say you are a hunter - is there any still photos you could take of this creature?   I got the impression it's still coming at 3am each night or has it stopped?

You also mentioned that it looked at you, not as prey but as a challenger.  What did you do after it looked at you?  What did it do after you looked at it?  How long did it stick around for or did it just disappear?  

I'm just hoping you can provide more details if you get time thanks. :) 

• Like 2

Wow, this is a wild thread, good luck in your quest. 

You ask what do I do, well you have all the experience with the paranormal. if you don't know what to do I don't think there is any help for you, maybe go talk with whoever taught you these skills.

Edited by Manwon Lender
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Hunter Of Strange Things said:

That might be it. Thank you.

Have you tried to find out what the girl did to cause this. These things just don't show up on your door step, something attracted it there. 

• Like 1

Gosh, Hunter of Strange Things didn't answer my question..

I'll try again - Please post a picture of the area with your camera setup.

• Thanks 1

20 minutes ago, ChrLzs said:

Gosh, Hunter of Strange Things didn't answer my question..

I'll try again - Please post a picture of the area with your camera setup.

I can show you the area but I didn't take a picture of the setup. My friend lives in the red circle. Obviously not saying addresses.20190716_153727.thumb.jpg.cdd9f53357169dba0c0f10ae654cbd33.jpg

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Manwon Lender said:

Have you tried to find out what the girl did to cause this. These things just don't show up on your door step, something attracted it there. 

I've asked her all the standard things. Did you play with ouija board at all? Ect but no. She hasn't done anything. Unless this thing is a forest guardian somehow and is targeting her cuz she hunts (rabbits) every now and then.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, pixiii said:

I really have no idea what it could be to be honest.  I'm kind of a skeptic but that's only because I haven't had the experience of seeing what you say you have seen.  I've seen some things that could be seen as unexplained, but I always seem to find myself justifying them through scientific and/or logical reasoning first.  In your case, you say you are a hunter - is there any still photos you could take of this creature?   I got the impression it's still coming at 3am each night or has it stopped?

You also mentioned that it looked at you, not as prey but as a challenger.  What did you do after it looked at you?  What did it do after you looked at it?  How long did it stick around for or did it just disappear?  

I'm just hoping you can provide more details if you get time thanks. :) 

Sure,

No there are no photos cuz apparently it can effect cameras.

Yes it's still showing up.

After we looked at each other I threatened it with my blade but it didn't bat an eye. It was only until it approached me that it stopped and ran away at stupid fast speeds. I'm guessing it was because I had an iron bracelt as it was the only visible I had on but who knows what made it run.

In total the from the moment it turned to look at me and it running away it was probably about 5 seconds. 

Does this answer your questions?

Edited by Hunter Of Strange Things
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

I think you're trolling taking some parts of a story published in /r/paranormal long time ago. Same time (3am), same beast, same behaviour and no photos of course. (If you google "hearing pounding on front door reddit) you'll find it, but let's say I believe you because lulz.

-Do you have any proof of your hunter skills? Like any trophies? Some demon heads? Vampire fangs? 
-Do you have any tape/recording of the camera going off at that exact time? Can you at least provide some of the damage fotos with EXIF data intact?
-If this beast returns every day at the same time why don't you call authorities or I don't know, someone with a big cage? Apparently it's work for more than 1 man.
-Why don't you set up a trap for it? Maybe you can put an end to the whole "demons do not exist" debate.

Edited by MrBene
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, Hunter Of Strange Things said:

I've asked her all the standard things. Did you play with ouija board at all? Ect but no. She hasn't done anything. Unless this thing is a forest guardian somehow and is targeting her cuz she hunts (rabbits) every now and then.

If it were an Elemental, it wouldn't be stopped. I have to honest I am not a true believer in such things. Though I have read about them, in things I have read there would would be the smell of sulfur. Look it up online, or ask who ever made you a believer.

Also keep this in mind, if you are trolling by starting this thread. Your reputation is through on this forum no one will ever pay any attention to you again.

Edited by Manwon Lender
  • Like 2

The Ouija board works through the ideomotor effect and subconscious. Nothing 'paranormal' at all about it. This thread is role playing. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

45 minutes ago, XenoFish said:

The Ouija board works through the ideomotor effect and subconscious. Nothing 'paranormal' at all about it. This thread is role playing. 

I have to certainly agree!!

8 hours ago, papageorge1 said:

Perhaps a Dogman

ats54827_no_wild_dogs_on_skinwalker_ranc

• Haha 1

12 hours ago, acute said:

I'm trying to work out what it is in *anything*.

• Haha 1

19 hours ago, ScotDeerie said:

I'm trying to work out what it is in *anything*.

I believe it's just 7feet.  I thought there was 12 inches in a foot?  Then 6 feet 12 inches would be 7 foot.  But then again I only learnt metric and do not know imperial.

So I’m 3 foot 30 inches tall? I’m going to have my driver’s license changed.

“6 foot 12” isn’t a correct measurement. I learned that when I was 6 years 154 days old. I suspect that while trying to think up an impressive size to relay, some bad editing occurred.

What an unusual thread. 7 foot is 84 inches, not 83.

Anywho, I rather thought in lore it's silver that is a bane to weres- perhaps string up some silver across the door to see if that repels it. Maybe a colloidal silver spray instead of the holy water- or heck, why not get a priest to bless the colloidal silver spray... Good silver blades are kind of hard to come by, but larger silver hair-pins are readily available for stabbing weapon action.

Some good old fashioned bear traps on the porch might do the trick too. Don't forget to be sure to put up warning signs that there are bear traps on the porch just in case a human wanders up instead of that were. It may warn the were too, but it's a liability risk that needs to be addressed. Besides, the lore is pretty mixed and it could be your were is one of the ones that does not retain human capabilities like reading comprehension while in were form.

On 16/07/2019 at 4:50 PM, MrBene said:

I think you're trolling taking some parts of a story published in /r/paranormal long time ago. Same time (3am), same beast, same behaviour and no photos of course. (If you google "hearing pounding on front door reddit) you'll find it, but let's say I believe you because lulz.

-Do you have any proof of your hunter skills? Like any trophies? Some demon heads? Vampire fangs? 
-Do you have any tape/recording of the camera going off at that exact time? Can you at least provide some of the damage fotos with EXIF data intact?
-If this beast returns every day at the same time why don't you call authorities or I don't know, someone with a big cage? Apparently it's work for more than 1 man.
-Why don't you set up a trap for it? Maybe you can put an end to the whole "demons do not exist" debate.

- I have never needed "proof" of a hunt before so no.

- Demons don't have a physical body and therefore you cannot sever their head.

-Vampires don't exist or if they do they are so inconceivably rare they might as well not exist

- I will not upload videos that are A. pointless because they did not capture anything. And B. Dangerous because someone might figure out where she lives and that's on me. Internet 101.

- Authorities? Are you kidding me?

- I guess I could try a trap but this thing just feels far too smart for a trap 

Now what I need is suggestions, not questions. I will try a trap but I am doubtful.

On 18/07/2019 at 2:24 PM, Hunter Of Strange Things said:

- I have never needed "proof" of a hunt before so no.

Some of us like proof.  Even a bit of vaguely supportive evidence would suffice.  I know it must seem strange that we want to use reason to take a view, but there you go.

- Demons don't have a physical body and therefore you cannot sever their head.

So ... they do not have a physicality and do not manifest in, or affect, the real world?  I'm inclined to not believe in them, then.

-Vampires don't exist or if they do they are so inconceivably rare they might as well not exist

Refer to the preceding 2 points.

- I will not upload videos that are A. pointless because they did not capture anything.

You could really have stopped right there.  But I do agree, showing videos that didn't capture anything is, indeed, rather pointless.

And B. Dangerous because someone might figure out where she lives and that's on me. Internet 101.

Internet 102 includes how to edit identifiable content out of videos.  It's actually not that difficult.

- Authorities? Are you kidding me?

- I guess I could try a trap but this thing just feels far too smart for a trap 

'Too smart' is surely a relative concept.... oh wait, yes, I see your point...

Now what I need is suggestions, not questions. I will try a trap but I am doubtful.

So am I.  But I think the answer to all this lies in something that also starts with "Tr"..

• Like 1

On 7/15/2019 at 5:42 PM, acute said:

I think it is 7 feet.  :lol:

On 7/15/2019 at 9:02 PM, Hunter Of Strange Things said:

83 inches 

6 feet is 72 inches, + 12 = 84.  (just sayin')