Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

What do I do?

Hunter Of Strange Things

Demons interact with the world by possessing something to act as a body. They can possess anything that is alive or even remotely looks humanoid. EG. Dolls. And yes i know people lile proof but ive never needed it, so I don't have it. The trap didn't work but appears to have left her alone so I'll be dropping it.

On 2019-07-16 at 3:16 AM, Jodie.Lynne said:

Wouldn't that be 7 feet tall?

And what is a 'blessed blade', and how does one get a blade blessed?

Oh bless thy holy handgrenade :)

Edited by Impedancer
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

7 hours ago, Hunter Of Strange Things said:

Demons interact with the world by possessing something to act as a body. They can possess anything that is alive or even remotely looks humanoid. EG. Dolls. And yes i know people lile proof but ive never needed it, so I don't have it. The trap didn't work but appears to have left her alone so I'll be dropping it.

Nope. Demons are figments of people imagination. 

• Like 2

The problem with 'demons' is that Christianity was the religion that really created them. Most other religions often consider an 'evil spirit' to be an earthbound soul that's basically gone insane. The difficult thing is proof, there's none. Even the word demon comes from daemon, which is just a nature spirit. Christianity likes to twist things around to fit their ideology. So no, demons in the Christian/Hollyweird sense do not exist. They make for some decent movies though.

• 2 weeks later...

Well my friend ur doggy has no phsysical form so id approach it from 2 angles. 1st one is to thoroughly question the maker of it. Meaning the woman who manifested it. Cos most of these are manifested fears compiled into an entity. The other one would be to look around the astral plane to see its source. Whos the one who hates on this poor soul so much. Im pretty sure that physical objects such as iron will do nothing or very little. I hope this helps a bit. U could try forging an astral blade. Thatd cut it like a butter knife. Ooohh yea and you can have it blessed for extra damage. How to make one? Go to a highly emiting area. Preferably where you can see full moons from and use ur hands to draw out the energies and imagine that ur forming a sword. U can test it on animals like pigeons if you swing at them from a good distance and they still fly away then it works. Best of luck to ya.

• 4 weeks later...

I've seen this hell beast numerous times. You didn't handle situation properly. Perhaps weapons are dull, lost power. I'll sell you new sword for 200$..cash or money order only. The longer you wait, the more lives you put at risk.