Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Man spends five days sitting on a toilet

UM-Bot

• The title was changed to Man spends five days sitting on a toilet

WOW I didn't know I broke a Guinness record!!! I spent 7 days on the toilet when I got norovirus & had my good ol trusty trashcan close by to catch my vomit while I peed out my ass. I lost 11 pounds in my own bathroom. Beat that LA Fitness & the jerk that holds this record lol

Edited by AllPossible
  • Haha 4
  • Sad 1

I dunno...For it to count, he should have his shorts down and have to use said toilet as a toilet when the need arises. The 5 minute break to stand/stretch every hour is acceptable, however.

Well that's some record.

37 minutes ago, AllPossible said:

WOW I didn't know I broke a Guinness record!!! I spent 7 days on the toilet when I got norovirus & had my good ol trusty trashcan close by to catch my vomit while I peed out my ass. I lost 11 pounds in my own bathroom. Beat that LA Fitness & the jerk that holds this record lol

I happened to be in the Emergency Room at Fort Lauderdale with a friend who'd busted his wrist while rollerblading when the norovirus infected passengers from one of the Carnival Cruise lines were being wheeled in, now nearly two decades ago it seems.  Those people were suffering, like you did.  Horrible.

I don't see the point of winning such a place in the GBoR...seems a waste of time and rather grossly debasing.  Like those people who go on the Jerry Springer show or Steve Wilcos and trash themselves in front of millions of viewers, just to be on TV.

• Like 2

33 minutes ago, The Wistman said:

I happened to be in the Emergency Room at Fort Lauderdale with a friend who'd busted his wrist while rollerblading when the norovirus infected passengers from one of the Carnival Cruise lines were being wheeled in, now nearly two decades ago it seems.  Those people were suffering, like you did.  Horrible.

I don't see the point of winning such a place in the GBoR...seems a waste of time and rather grossly debasing.  Like those people who go on the Jerry Springer show or Steve Wilcos and trash themselves in front of millions of viewers, just to be on TV.

Irony I got mine in Fort Lauderdale that's hilarious, not at the time though. I never went to the ER but I should of lol.Ya kind of a weird thing to be proud of as a record. I guess anything can be put into the GBoR

Edited by AllPossible
  • Like 1

i always viewed the accepted breaks as a cop out

I bet he got some major chafing. Btw how did he wash himself? surely he had to clean himself. 

Imagine the hemoroids

The next record should be going five days without using the toilet.