Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Aliens

CuCulaine

We have all heard about pictograms, hierographic, cuneiform, yodeling, smoke, mirror, flag, Morse code, and others. All means of communication, that is if you know its communication, that's why consider this. If you don't know its a form of communication then you would never recognize it as such would you ? Scientists studying DNA refer to junk DNA, that's because they have no concept as to what it does. Possibly it hand me down chemical information from our parents like instinct is. Another thing interesting is apparently there are no records of special people like  N. Telsa  and others for blood types & RH factors, neither are there for abductee's or first encounter people. Perhaps we should start to see if there is a pattern.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

I don't believe what you are proposing but do believe this topic is in the wrong forum.

MDagger

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, CuCulaine said:

Scientists studying DNA refer to junk DNA, that's because they have no concept as to what it does.

No it's called junk DNA because it's non-coding.  Don't just make up crap to sound smart.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

18 minutes ago, CuCulaine said:

Another thing interesting is apparently there are no records of special people like  N. Telsa  and others for blood types & RH factors, neither are there for abductee's or first encounter people. Perhaps we should start to see if there is a pattern.

This doesn't make sense.  Are you saying there is no record of Nikola Tesla?

35 minutes ago, Rlyeh said:

i took it as hes reaching that theres no records of niks or adbuctees blood types or rh so i see the possible idea forming....they "are" aliens.

betty hill and travis walton are aliens...sounds about right.

I think you might be onto something here. 23andme has been collecting these codes in a way to identify the special individuals for some time now.

:ph34r:

• Haha 1

Uh oh. The dreaded 'A' word was used!! :w00t:   Bring out the firing squad and let the execution begin!!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, CuCulaine said:

We have all heard about pictograms, hierographic, cuneiform, yodeling, smoke, mirror, flag, Morse code, and others. All means of communication, that is if you know its communication, that's why consider this. If you don't know its a form of communication then you would never recognize it as such would you ? Scientists studying DNA refer to junk DNA, that's because they have no concept as to what it does. Possibly it hand me down chemical information from our parents like instinct is. Another thing interesting is apparently there are no records of special people like  N. Telsa  and others for blood types & RH factors, neither are there for abductee's or first encounter people. Perhaps we should start to see if there is a pattern.

Have you read something about RH negative indicating people who have that are aliens?  Is that where you are going with this?  I have read it and it is not a good conclusion based on skimpy information.  If you understand what the RH factor is you would know it has nothing to do with aliens.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, XenoFish said:

Anyone had a clue at to what the actual topic is or point of discussion?

The OP mentioned aliens and RH factor so I suspect it has to do with that.  I asked, lets see what the answer is.

7 minutes ago, Desertrat56 said:

The OP mentioned aliens and RH factor so I suspect it has to do with that.  I asked, lets see what the answer is.

I thought it was aliens and communication?

2 minutes ago, XenoFish said:

I thought it was aliens and communication?

:lol: Yeah, it seemed like it would be but that went no where and jumped into something about DNA.  My assumption could be wrong.

Edited by Desertrat56

14 hours ago, the13bats said:

i took it as hes reaching that theres no records of niks or adbuctees blood types or rh so i see the possible idea forming....they "are" aliens.

betty hill and travis walton are aliens...sounds about right.

But there are records.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Rlyeh said:

But there are records.

i never said there weren't, the cat who started the thread babbled something to that effect :tu:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 2019-07-16 at 12:54 PM, Rlyeh said:

No I am saying I contacted his museum and was told they had no record of his blood type or RH factor.

On 2019-07-17 at 3:50 AM, Rlyeh said:

But there are records.

Please tell me where to go to find such blood records & RH factors, thank you kindly.

• Like 1

On 2019-07-16 at 4:17 PM, Desertrat56 said:

:lol: Yeah, it seemed like it would be but that went no where and jumped into something about DNA.  My assumption could be wrong.

Its actually both because I think they are closely related.

12 minutes ago, CuCulaine said:

Its actually both because I think they are closely related.

The communication and the DNA?  Are you saying that you think RH negative blood type indicates alien DNA?  You weren't clear on that before.

The above comments indicate how easy it would be to communicate over a vast distance with a form of communication sent via clouds that goes totally unsuspected. Junk DNA referred to is what science claims to have found no known purpose that affects the organism. My theory is this is DNA that conveys chemical info from parents to the offspring 

3 minutes ago, CuCulaine said:

The above comments indicate how easy it would be to communicate over a vast distance with a form of communication sent via clouds that goes totally unsuspected. Junk DNA referred to is what science claims to have found no known purpose that affects the organism. My theory is this is DNA that conveys chemical info from parents to the offspring 

All DNA does that, but what is called Junk DNA is actually inactive.  How would it pass chemical messages to offspring? 

And what about the RH factor that you mentioned?

2 minutes ago, Desertrat56 said:

The communication and the DNA?  Are you saying that you think RH negative blood type indicates alien DNA?  You weren't clear on that before.

Not at all I am simply asking if this has been studied and stats recorded to see if there is a pattern.

5 minutes ago, Desertrat56 said:

Do you believe info can be transmitted chemically thus DNA ? The Spanish in SA invasion found communication was

the Inca knots curious but not important, much later to find out it was very important. 

4 minutes ago, Desertrat56 said:

All DNA does that, but what is called Junk DNA is actually inactive.  How would it pass chemical messages to offspring? 

And what about the RH factor that you mentioned?

So please explain instinct !

3 minutes ago, CuCulaine said:

Not at all I am simply asking if this has been studied and stats recorded to see if there is a pattern.

Do you believe info can be transmitted chemically thus DNA ? The Spanish in SA invasion found communication was

the Inca knots curious but not important, much later to find out it was very important. 

But what did the Inca knots have to do with DNA?  It was very clever and only worked because the Spaniards were arrogant and ignorant.

And yes, the RH factor has been studied.  It has been found that 1/4 of the world's population has RH negative blood type and it shows up all over the world.

Instinct is explainable for animals as inbred for survival.  Humans have some instincts but a lot of that seems to have been bred out of us.  Instinct probably is information passed in from DNA but I don't have training in genetics so I can't answer your question.  The only thing I know is that the  rudimentary introduction to genetics that we get in public school is only correct for pea plants, not humans.  It is a fact that a two brown eyed people can have a blue eyed child because it takes 10 alleles (markers on a specific gene) to determine eye color so if both parents have blue eyes in their DNA they can pass it to the child and if there are more than 5 alleles for blue eye color the child will have blue eyes.  A geneticist explained that when I asked why my brown eyed grandmother and my green eyed grandfather had a blue eyed daughter, a green eyed daughter and a brown eyed daughter. 

So, see if there is research on line concerning "junk DNA" and maybe you will find something.

i dont find it odd a tesla museum told some caller they dont know his blood type etc,

before you make jumps about tesla dig deeper into his actual biography, he was just human, with some very great ideas and some dog poo, and a bit of mental illness.