Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
CuCulaine

Aliens

36 posts in this topic

Rlyeh
10 hours ago, CuCulaine said:

The above comments indicate how easy it would be to communicate over a vast distance with a form of communication sent via clouds that goes totally unsuspected. Junk DNA referred to is what science claims to have found no known purpose that affects the organism. My theory is this is DNA that conveys chemical info from parents to the offspring 

This shows how uneducated you are.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Rlyeh
10 hours ago, CuCulaine said:

No I am saying I contacted his museum and was told they had no record of his blood type or RH factor.

What relevance is his blood type?  Searches show his blood type was O-

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Essan

No-one has ever been abducted by aliens and Nikola Tesla was just a fairly intelligent inventor (but not as clever as some).   And there's no evidence at all that blood type has any relevance with regards either susceptibility or intelligence.

I can see what the OP is getting at, but I think they've been watching too much X Files.   It's not real ;) 

• Like 1

Minimalists

No it's not real...It's the OP's way of wanting us to confirm his conformation bias....I for one am not going down that rabbit hole....Another thread taking up space with a ridiculous theory...Another thread where the OP has nothing to prove his statement...Some one start a thread about the Moon being made of green cheese and how the cow jumped over it! There is your unidentified flying object! An alien with 4 legs! Ridiculous you say? Well no more ridiculous than the title of this thread.

Emma_Acid
15 hours ago, CuCulaine said:

The above comments indicate how easy it would be to communicate over a vast distance with a form of communication sent via clouds that goes totally unsuspected. Junk DNA referred to is what science claims to have found no known purpose that affects the organism. My theory is this is DNA that conveys chemical info from parents to the offspring 

giphy.gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Alchopwn
On 7/17/2019 at 2:30 AM, CuCulaine said:

We have all heard about pictograms, hierographic, cuneiform, yodeling, smoke, mirror, flag, Morse code, and others. All means of communication, that is if you know its communication, that's why consider this. If you don't know its a form of communication then you would never recognize it as such would you ? Scientists studying DNA refer to junk DNA, that's because they have no concept as to what it does. Possibly it hand me down chemical information from our parents like instinct is. Another thing interesting is apparently there are no records of special people like  N. Telsa  and others for blood types & RH factors, neither are there for abductee's or first encounter people. Perhaps we should start to see if there is a pattern.

Your apprehensions are partly correct Cu, and you will be pleased to know are shared in the general scientific community.  There are a lot of contenders for what so-called junk DNA actually does.  The primary contender is that it informs the immune system, a bit like an anti-virus utility on a computer, except that it has become bloatware, and now takes up far more DNA code than it should (similar to the fashion in which Adobe gobbles up your memory with its bloatware updates).  Another possibility is that it is a form of transferrable memory, as we now know that DNA is heavily involved in memory creation.  What pretty much everyone agrees on is that the chances of it actually being "junk" is highly unlikely.

TheHumanDude

Yes aliens communicate bit not over us but in our heads.

Through a level of consciousness that is telepathic.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Hazzard
17 hours ago, TheHumanDude said:

Yes aliens communicate bit not over us but in our heads.

Through a level of consciousness that is telepathic.

Speaking from experience are we?

• Like 1

TheHumanDude

Yes I am because due to extensive inbreeding by the aliens maybe most humans have some of there DNA so they can hear them communicating telepathically.

I think that some of those that are considered crazy because they hear voices are not in fact crazy but hearing them communicate with each other.

Ya know people considered Jesus crazy and He heard voices.

2 hours ago, Hazzard said:

Speaking from experience are we?

• Haha 1

Rlyeh
4 minutes ago, TheHumanDude said:

Yes I am because due to extensive inbreeding by the aliens maybe most humans have some of there DNA so they can hear them communicating telepathically.

Have you told your doctor about this?

• Thanks 1

Hazzard
39 minutes ago, TheHumanDude said:

I think that some of those that are considered crazy because they hear voices are not in fact crazy but hearing them communicate with each other.

Ya know people considered Jesus crazy and He heard voices.

interesting. I think that the next time you hear them communicating with eachother or speaking directly to you, you should ask them something speciffic. You know, something only they could know about.

That way you can have proof, not just to show others but for yourself, that you are not just another "loonie" hearing voices. 

• Thanks 1