Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Angel of Lightness comments achieved forecast

TheAngelofLightness

The Peace of God to all that belong to the Light,
Dear Readers,

During the last week USA has experienced one of the worst seasons of hurricanes that is just starting, one that has flooded so extensive areas of Louisiana, leaving thousands of people without home and in total devastation.

This is of course a so much negative situation, I am deeply sorry of all those tragedies, the victims are all on my prayers, many the good Lord extend his merciful hand over all the peoples that are suffering this disaster.

I need to point out that this event although terrible was very clear described on the numeral 10 of my predictions released here in early January for facts that will strike America in this 2019.

This is one of many calamities my threads have predicted with meridian precision along the 7 months we have of this year. By this point is very straight forward that such accomplishments can not be explained at all by the law of probabilities, it overcomes anything that can be guessed by chance.

There are many earthquakes correctly predicted around the world, the terrible fire that devastated the Notredame Cathedral and two important earthquakes in California, in particular.

This must serves as a red flag to anybody that remained skeptical or dubious about the accuracy of my predictions, that no body without having a gift of prophecy can pinpoint so many events correctly.

So please consider this and prepare all of you that live in the North Pacific basin of USA, Mexico and also in the North Atlantic one of Canada and USA since there is few time still running to see events that I also have predicted to occur in this 2019 and are of catastrophic scale up to cataclysmic one.

We are going to see extremely strong earthquakes striking California, and Mexico, but moreover a giant tsunami crossing the Pacific ocean from Phillipines, Taiwan and Japan toward the American, Mexican and even Canadian coasts, in a way have not been seen by anybody alive on those territories, no existing generation has witnessed before such destructive power, and people that is prudential must be well prepared to face it, to survive it is a gain, so have your insurances well paid.

A so beloved national monument of Mexico, emblematic of their independence war will collapse under the strike of the megaquake coming for Mexico city, and also a national monument of USA, over a major highway that enters in one of the large metropolis of California, that has resisted other events in the past, will fall apart completely in pieces too.

There will be seismic movements overcoming magnitude 8 and at least a couple going even above 9 of magnitude in richter scale, and one must likely will surpass the almost unbelievable magnitude of 10.

Please take all possible precautions that increase chance of survival, maintain good reserves of water, food, first aid medications, lifevests, inflatable boats, tents, tools to remove debris and essential elements to stay outdoors like sleeping bags.

God bless you,

The Angel of Lightness

Edited by TheAngelofLightness

Wow!!!

Any more bad news???? :o

:lol:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Northern California to Washington State. Two years from now, before the big one, with plenty of small ones as a warning. Let's see what happens.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, TheAngelofLightness said:

We are going to see extremely strong earthquakes striking California, and Mexico, but moreover a giant tsunami crossing the Pacific ocean from Phillipines, Taiwan and Japan toward the American, Mexican and even Canadian coasts, in a way have not been seen by anybody alive on those territories, and people that is prudential must be well prepared to face.

So will this turn Hawaii into seamounts??? 

14 minutes ago, TheAngelofLightness said:

The Peace of God to all that belong to the Light,

What about any one you don't think belongs to the light?  I won't comment on your "predictions", plenty of people will do that.  Blessings to you.

• Like 2

47 minutes ago, TheAngelofLightness said:

There are many earthquakes correctly predicted around the world, the terrible fire that devastated the Notredame Cathedral and two important earthquakes in California, in particular.

um, that was caused by an earthquake? :unsure2: 

• Like 1

Thousands of us are homeless in Louisiana? The devastation was so extreme from the first tropical storm of the season for us?

I'm astonished to hear that. Really, except for the coastline (Plaquemines especially), Barry was a near non event for the state. I am living here. We lost power for a couple hours once, but that was it. 

Thanks for the concern(?), though. Maybe you meant the next one, or the one after that.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

What's the price of gold going to be?

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, TheAngelofLightness said:

This is one of many calamities my threads have predicted with meridian precision along the 7 months we have of this year. By this point is very straight forward that such accomplishments can not be explained at all by the law of probabilities, it overcomes anything that can be guessed by chance.

Ummm.... no! You "predicted" one thing. One thing! An increase in hurricanes. A prediction anyone who studies global warming would know and expect to happen. That's all you "predicted" in 6 months! You did not predict the Notre Dame fire!
And the earthquakes you predict are all in risk zones, so you are very likely to get one or two of them right.

You're either a phoney, or a wannabe!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

3 hours ago, TheAngelofLightness said:

the terrible fire that devastated the Notredame Cathedral

What you said was Paris was going to have a terrorist attack. :rolleyes:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

19 minutes ago, sci-nerd said:

And the earthquakes you predict are all in risk zones, so you are very likely to get one or two of them right.

Sensor data can make a accurate prediction when the pressure between the plates builds up and I think the OP reads the data. 

My prediction for tomorrow:  Light... followed by darkness.  :sleepy:

6 hours ago, Piney said:

What you said was Paris was going to have a terrorist attack. :rolleyes:

I also predict Paris is going to have a terrorist attack.  I also predict that Indonesia will have a terrorist attack...as well as some undisclosed place in the Sudan.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, TheAngelofLightness said:

During the last week USA has experienced one of the worst seasons of hurricanes that is just starting

Do you even proof read what you write?  It was a very short cat 1 hurricane.  Produced no more flooding than had it never even reached Hurricane status.  The Mississippi is already swollen and so any tropical storm would produce flooding.  No big mystery there.

So, if I read your quote as meaning...this is one of the worst starts of hurricane seasons...it is still inaccurate. In 1969 Hurricane Camille..a Cat 5, with winds exceeding 200mph...the 3rd hurricane of that season destroyed...completely totally and utterly DESTROYED  Gulfport, Mississippi.

Why do you think you could even know what the hurricane patterns of a particular year are going to be?  That's completely asinine in my opinion.  We cannot even predict thunderstorms ...even when they are happening...and you are going to make predictions of an entire hurricane season?  Really?

Edited by joc
  • Like 2