Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Man claims son reincarnation Of Princess Diana

Still Waters

Australian television presenter David Campbell is raising eyebrows after revealing that he thinks his son could be the reincarnation of Princess Diana. 

Admitting that it was “the strangest column" he had ever written, Campbell made the bizarre revelation with an in-depth op-ed for Stellar. 

Campbell, who is the son of Jimmy Barnes, began by explaining that Billy has insisted he used to be the Princess" for the past year and a half.

https://www.marieclaire.com.au/princess-diana-of-wales-david-campbell

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-7247209/My-4-year-old-son-Billy-thinks-Princess-Diana-reincarnated-David-Campbells-bizarre-claim.html

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

• The title was changed to Man claims son reincarnation Of Princess Diana

Interesting with the details. I'll give this one a serious 'maybe'. 

• Haha 1

It is a shame he is writing this worldwide about his own child. I would never out my own kid or even someone else. Such a thing is their own story to tell or not, IMO.

I know a few who have eerie clear and accurate recall of being someone famous before, and would never publish it. 

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Not A Rockstar said:

It is a shame he is writing this worldwide about his own child. I would never out my own kid or even someone else. Such a thing is their own story to tell or not, IMO.

I know a few who have eerie clear and accurate recall of being someone famous before, and would never publish it. 

I think the worst is that some people will believe it. Honestly I don't expect much from humanity anymore.

• Like 1

Eh, nobody is obligated to meet any else's expectations beyond basic civility, IMO. 

Staying on topic, I just do not think he should have now branded his kid of 4 years as being Diana or claiming memories at all to enhance his little article writing. That is possibly going to lead to a whole lot of teasing in school if it persists in talk and who knows where the idea originated in the first place for the boy? Every year someone runs a  TV recap of her death on the anniversary that he may have been impressed by.

There are more compelling accounts of alleged memories in small children for me, and none are exact - and maybe they do not need to be. They are interesting and curious tales.

• Like 2

That's a bizarre claim to make. The child says he gets taken at night too. That does not sound ike past life confirmation but a problem. I wonder if they have considered professional help. 

You guys might not know who Jimmy Barnes (the claimants father) is maybe? He is big down here.