Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Scratches Above My Armpit

callumxelliott

So recently I have noticed scratches above my armpit (basically my shoulder) , so far it doesn’t hurt or anything at all , but I’m wondering whether anyone else has it , or knows what it is , or whether I have something wrong with me , thanks (P.s I don’t scratch my self , and no one scratches me) , https://share.icloud.com/photos/0zMBaMSPOC_JXY2vbimxaT7dA

• Like 1

Looks perfectly natural. I also sometimes find scratches on my hands, that I don't remember how I got them.
When we are busy or in a hurry, the brain will most often ignore petty occurrences like that.

Did you maybe run through bushes lately?

• Confused 1

Looks like stretch marks, and that's a common place to get them.

Or possibly toilet demons. Take your pick.

Edited by moonman
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, callumxelliott said:

So recently I have noticed scratches above my armpit (basically my shoulder) , so far it doesn’t hurt or anything at all , but I’m wondering whether anyone else has it , or knows what it is , or whether I have something wrong with me , thanks (P.s I don’t scratch my self , and no one scratches me) , https://share.icloud.com/photos/0zMBaMSPOC_JXY2vbimxaT7dA

I get those sometimes when I am traipsing around the forest with bare shoulders.

• Like 1

In my opinion, I'd say you don't have anything to worry about as it looks to be where you might've scratched yourself in your sleep or something to that effect.  We often subconsciously AND/OR unconsciously scratch ourselves and don't realise we've done it until we see marks afterwards and think, "How'd that get there?".  Even then, we still wouldn't recall scratching ourselves as we wouldn't have been focused on the action in the first place.  Sometimes, I wake with scratches on my face and think wow, I must've scratched myself in my sleep.  My first thought isn't of something ominous attacking me during the night.  Is there a reason you feel it wasn't you that's done this? :)

8 hours ago, pixiii said:

In my opinion, I'd say you don't have anything to worry about as it looks to be where you might've scratched yourself in your sleep or something to that effect.  We often subconsciously AND/OR unconsciously scratch ourselves and don't realise we've done it until we see marks afterwards and think, "How'd that get there?".  Even then, we still wouldn't recall scratching ourselves as we wouldn't have been focused on the action in the first place.  Sometimes, I wake with scratches on my face and think wow, I must've scratched myself in my sleep.  My first thought isn't of something ominous attacking me during the night.  Is there a reason you feel it wasn't you that's done this? :)

I’m not sure whether I could scratch my self during sleep like that , normal scratches would be straight I think , I’m still not sure I don’t think anyone else would do this , overall I know do believe that I must’ve done it through my sleep 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, callumxelliott said:

I’m not sure whether I could scratch my self during sleep like that , normal scratches would be straight I think , I’m still not sure I don’t think anyone else would do this , overall I know do believe that I must’ve done it through my sleep 

It looks like a pattern of criss cross.  Do you have a bed mate that might have been angry with you about something, or did you lean aganst something that could make those marks?

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, Desertrat56 said:

It looks like a pattern of criss cross.  Do you have a bed mate that might have been angry with you about something, or did you lean aganst something that could make those marks?

No I don’t have anyone else living in my room , as I’m 14 , I’m pretty sure I haven’t learnt against anything that could make marks like that 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, moonman said:

14 is a good age for stretch marks, lots of growing going on

Yes but I’ve never had them before , I haven’t been doing anything differently , and I personally don’t think they look like stretch marks 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, callumxelliott said:

Yes but I’ve never had them before , I haven’t been doing anything differently , and I personally don’t think they look like stretch marks 

You can start getting them whenever, there is no rule that says you have to have had them before.

Whatever they are, it wasn't caused by anything paranormal, so don't waste anymore time on that nonsense.

Edited by moonman
  • Like 1

Scratching in sleep....

• Like 1