Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Plato´s Atlantis was in a River Delta

Polar

13 minutes ago, Will Due said:

Pay attention now. 

It's the intolerant "educated" scholars of the world who go around insinuating they're more than equal than you.

Go figure. :yes:

I'm not sure that a person who have compared atheists to child molesters is someone that should be lecturing on intolerance ?

Edited by Noteverythingisaconspiracy
Sorry you didn't say pedophiles, you said child molesters. Not sure it helps you case though.
  • Thanks 5

Just now, Noteverythingisaconspiracy said:

I'm not sure that a person who have compared atheists to pedophiles is someone that should be lecturing on intolerance ?

Sounds familiar, now who else did that?:whistle:

• Thanks 2

12 minutes ago, Noteverythingisaconspiracy said:

I'm not sure that a person who have compared atheists to pedophiles is someone that should be lecturing on intolerance ?

What is it that compells those who've chosen to compromise themselves regarding truth to always reveal their deceit and contempt for fairness (intolerance) by premeditatedly lying about what those who haven't compromised themselves, actually said?

What a spectacle. 

Edited by Will Due

1 minute ago, Will Due said:

What is it that compells those who've chosen to compromise themselves regarding truth to always reveal their deceit and contempt for fairness by premeditatedly lying about what those who haven't compromised themselves, actually said?

What a spectacle. 

64:6.14 (724.4) 3. The yellow man. The primitive yellow tribes were the first to abandon the chase, establish settled communities, and develop a home life based on agriculture. Intellectually they were somewhat inferior to the red man,

https://www.urantia.org/urantia-book-standardized/paper-64-evolutionary-races-color

6 minutes ago, Piney said:

Piney, who are you intellectually superior to? :lol: Those who are not like you?

24 minutes ago, Noteverythingisaconspiracy said:

I'm not sure that a person who have compared atheists to child molesters is someone that should be lecturing on intolerance ?

I see you've edited your post. Yes to be clear, it's child molestation to insinuate, suggest or teach a child that God doesn't exist from a place of authority.

• Sad 2

1 minute ago, Will Due said:

Piney, who are you intellectually superior to? :lol: Those who are not like you?

When will you realize the UB is not enlightenment. Just a crutch preying on your insecurities.....

64:6.14 (724.4) 3. The yellow man. The primitive yellow tribes were the first to abandon the chase, establish settled communities, and develop a home life based on agriculture. Intellectually they were somewhat inferior to the red man,

Your own doctrine says so. I rest my case.

• Like 1

Just now, Will Due said:

I see you've edited your post. Yes to be clear, it's child molestation to insinuate, suggest or teach a child that God doesn't exist from a place of authority.

Wow......

19 minutes ago, Will Due said:

What is it that compells those who've chosen to compromise themselves regarding truth to always reveal their deceit and contempt for fairness (intolerance) by premeditatedly lying about what those who haven't compromised themselves, actually said?

What a spectacle. 

Pretty sure you could answer that yourself. 

—Jaylemurph 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Will Due said:

You should be ashamed. 

You also should be smarter than to say things like that in public, even if you sincerely believe it.

Either way, that comment is enough for me to not engage with you again. 

—Jaylemurph 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Piney said:

Wow......

That's how it usually works. The truth leaves you wowed sometimes. Especially when it wakes you up.

Edited by Will Due
  • Sad 1

9 minutes ago, Will Due said:

Thank God that no religious people have ever been guilty of child molestation........ :no:

• Thanks 3

Just now, Will Due said:

That's how it usually works. Leaves you wowed. 

It only leaves you wowed.  Personally, I'm deeply offended. Why would a child need to fear something? 

But then again, according to the UB, My atheist brother is intellectually superior. 

• Like 1

Just now, Noteverythingisaconspiracy said:

Thank God that no religious people have ever been guilty of child molestation........ :no:

Like all those priests and Mormon scout masters???? 

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Will Due said:

Have you even read the Urantia Book?

Have a go at it. You'll be surprised to see how tolerant it is of preconceptions based on misinformation.

It full of scientific error - if that matters to you.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Teaching a child that God doesn't exist is to molest that child's mind. The most terrible form of child molestation of all.

Deal with it.

1 hour ago, Piney said:

It only leaves you wowed.  Personally, I'm deeply offended. Why would a child need to fear something? 

But then again, according to the UB, My atheist brother is intellectually superior. 

I’ve yet to meet the intellectual superior of Piney. 

—Jaylemurph

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

50 minutes ago, Hanslune said:

It full of scientific error - if that matters to you.

It doesn’t matter, both Will and the UB make excuses for being wrong and yet he expects people to believe him. 

cormac

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

21 minutes ago, jaylemurph said:

I’ve yet to meet the intellectual superior of Piney. 

@Harte , He can do math. I can't 

I never made it to full archaeologist or geologist because two plus one is seven no matter how I looked at it and when I was chasing astroblemes looking for the Younger Dryas Impact I managed to aggravate the living **** out of 3 major astronomy departments with my number skills :yes:.

......wait, I'm still aggravating a astronomy department. :huh:

.....**** it, it's only Rowan....... 

Edited by Piney
**** Atlantis
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Will Due said:

Teaching a child that God doesn't exist is to molest that child's mind. The most terrible form of child molestation of all.

Deal with it.

Well, when you believe something like this........

64:6.25 (725.6) 6. The indigo race. As the red men were the most advanced of all the Sangik peoples, so the black men were the least progressive. They were the last to migrate from their highland homes. They journeyed to Africa, taking possession of the continent, and have ever since remained there except when they have been forcibly taken away, from age to age, as slaves.

64:6.26 (725.7) Isolated in Africa, the indigo peoples, like the red man, received little or none of the race elevation which would have been derived from the infusion of the Adamic stock.

Ignorance can be expected. :yes:

• Haha 1

"But whosoever causes one of these little ones to stumble, it would be better for him if a millstone were hanged about his neck and he were cast into the sea."

• Confused 1

I got thru about 3/4th of UB back in the day. At the time I had a girlfriend who was into it. Besides the bad science and anthropology I can remember little of merit  within it  and in the end used it to fuel a BBQ fire on a fine July afternoon.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

2 minutes ago, Will Due said:

"But whosoever causes one of these little ones to stumble, it would be better for him if a millstone were hanged about his neck and he were cast into the sea."

Do you have any children? 

5 minutes ago, Will Due said:

idolatry and sorcery; hatred, discord, jealousy, and rage; rivalries, divisions, factions, and envy; drunkenness, orgies, and the like. I warn you, as I did before, that those who practice such things will not inherit the kingdom of God.…

3 minutes ago, Piney said:

Do you have any children? 

He's throwing around a lot of hate I wonder what he believes his purpose is?

• Thanks 1

• The topic was locked