Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Plato´s Atlantis was in a River Delta

Polar

Just now, Hanslune said:

He's throwing around a lot of hate I wonder what he believes his purpose is?

Trying to enlighten us? :unsure2:

2 minutes ago, Piney said:

Trying to enlighten us? :unsure2:

Yes that must be it and if that doesn't work he'll bludgeon us to death to save our souls for JESUS!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, Hanslune said:

Yes that must be it and if that doesn't work he'll bludgeon us to death to save our souls for JESUS!

You were on a hiatus and missed it when he became all threatening in another thread. 

It gave me quite a giggle. :yes:

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, Piney said:

Do you have any children? 

Several and I see to it that the lies they're told about the non-existence of God (and a whole lot more) doesn't cause them to stumble.

• Sad 1

5 minutes ago, Will Due said:

Several and I see to it that the lies they're told about the non-existence of God (and a whole lot more) doesn't cause them to stumble.

If they enter the adult world believing the racist claptrap of the UB they will do more than stumble. 

• Thanks 2

25 minutes ago, Hanslune said:

I got thru about 3/4th of UB back in the day. At the time I had a girlfriend who was into it. Besides the bad science and anthropology I can remember little of merit  within it  and in the end used it to fuel a BBQ fire on a fine July afternoon.

Let me guess.

Your girlfriend said no one night and then broke it off with you so you thought you would have your revenge.

Is that about right?

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Piney said:

If they enter the adult world believing the racist claptrap of the UB they will do more than stumble. 

None of them believe in the Urantia Book. Some of them have never even heard of it. But they all believe in God.

What do your children believe in?

The claptrap of how superior you are?

Edited by Will Due
  • Confused 1

4 minutes ago, Will Due said:

The claptrap of how superior you are?

I worked hard for my education. Payed for it with hard earned money.  It's not my fault your intellectually lazy.

5 minutes ago, Will Due said:

What do your children believe in?

Whatever they choose. If they don't need a higher power in their life. Then it's their choice not to believe in one.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Piney said:

@Harte , He can do math. I can't 

I never made it to full archaeologist or geologist because two plus one is seven no matter how I looked at it and when I was chasing astroblemes looking for the Younger Dryas Impact I managed to aggravate the living **** out of 3 major astronomy departments with my number skills :yes:.

......wait, I'm still aggravating a astronomy department. :huh:

.....**** it, it's only Rowan....... 

Learn to accept a compliment.

Harte

• Thanks 2

3 minutes ago, Piney said:

Whatever they choose.

Whatever?

A great example you must be to them. 

35 minutes ago, Hanslune said:

He's throwing around a lot of hate I wonder what he believes his purpose is?

To equate non-believers in his faith with the worst scum on the planet.

Just like Christian theists who claim (wrongly) that atheists can not have a moral compass.

He is changing tactics: instead of trying to convince people that his beliefs are true, now he is trying to strongarm and browbeat people into accepting them out of fear of being labeled as child molesters  It's a cheap tactic and a baseless analogy on his part. But it does make him feel morally superior..

• Thanks 2

3 minutes ago, Will Due said:

Whatever?

A great example you must be to them. 

They are successful and gave me wonderful grandchildren. That's all that matters. 

• Thanks 2

1 minute ago, Jodie.Lynne said:

He is changing tactics: instead of trying to convince people that his beliefs are true, now he is trying to strongarm and browbeat people into accepting them out of fear of being labeled as child molesters  It's a cheap tactic and a baseless analogy on his part. But it does make him feel morally superior..

He always gets threatening. I don't know whether to laugh or feel sorry for him. 

1 minute ago, Piney said:

He always gets threatening. I don't know whether to laugh or feel sorry for him. 

IMO, he is too pathetic to laugh at, and I can't pity the willfully stupid.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Oh please. Why play the part of a hypocrite. You are about the most intolerant and belligerent of the bunch.

• Confused 1

2 minutes ago, Jodie.Lynne said:

IMO, he is too pathetic to laugh at, and I can't pity the willfully stupid.

Another one who when confronted with the truth, melts into a puddle like a character from the Wizard of Oz.

• Confused 1

1 minute ago, Will Due said:

Oh please. Why play the part of a hypocrite. You are about the most intolerant and belligerent of the bunch.

Intolerant? To the promotion of pseudo-science and racism?  Your damn right! 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Just now, Will Due said:

Another one who when confronted with the truth, melts into a puddle like a character from the Wizard of Oz.

What truth? You've shown no proof of anything. 

• Like 1

What truth? You've shown no proof of anything. 

The truth doesn't need proof.

The truth is self-evident.

• Confused 1

2 minutes ago, Will Due said:

The truth doesn't need proof.

The truth is self-evident.

64:6.25 (725.6) 6. The indigo race. As the red men were the most advanced of all the Sangik peoples, so the black men were the least progressive. They were the last to migrate from their highland homes. They journeyed to Africa, taking possession of the continent, and have ever since remained there except when they have been forcibly taken away, from age to age, as slaves.

You call this "truth"? 

Self evident to who? White supremacists? 

• Like 1

You call this "truth"? 

Self evident to who? White supremacists? 

You may not realize how bigoted you are but many around here see it all the time. 

• Confused 1

Just now, Will Due said:

You may not realize how bigoted you are but many around here see it all the time. 

It seems you are the only one claiming it.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Piney said:

It seems you are the only one claiming it.

But I'm not the only one seeing it.

• Confused 1

Just now, Will Due said:

But I'm not the only one seeing it.

Do tell!  Your my first accuser. 

64:6.25 (725.6) 6. The indigo race. As the red men were the most advanced of all the Sangik peoples, so the black men were the least progressive. They were the last to migrate from their highland homes. They journeyed to Africa, taking possession of the continent, and have ever since remained there except when they have been forcibly taken away, from age to age, as slaves.

So I'm guessing this isn't racism? 

• Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, Will Due said:

He's not the one promoting the UB as valid, YOU ARE. That makes YOU just as bad as the charlatans who wrote it. 

cormac

• Thanks 2

• The topic was locked