Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Plato´s Atlantis was in a River Delta

Polar

5 minutes ago, Will Due said:

But I'm not the only one seeing it.

64:6.14 (724.4) 3. The yellow man. The primitive yellow tribes were the first to abandon the chase, establish settled communities, and develop a home life based on agriculture. Intellectually they were somewhat inferior to the red man, but socially and collectively they proved themselves superior to all of the Sangik peoples in the matter of fostering racial civilization. Because they developed a fraternal spirit, the various tribes learning to live together in relative peace, they were able to drive the red race before them as they gradually expanded into Asia.

And this isn't racism? 

• Like 3

12 minutes ago, Piney said:

And this isn't racism? 

Only when the inclined to be bigoted decide it is.

• Confused 1

10 minutes ago, Will Due said:

So where is all my accusers? 

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, Will Due said:

It's not bigoted if it's true. Sounds like you're scared to let your children know that you support a racist, pseudo-religious book. Yeah, you should be ashamed. 

cormac

Edited by cormac mac airt
  • Like 2

Just now, Piney said:

So where is all my accusers? 

Only you know who you are.

• Confused 1

Just now, Will Due said:

Only you know who you are.

You made the claim. Not I. 

Now call up my accusers.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, cormac mac airt said:

It's not bigoted if it's true.

Spoken like a true intolerant racist.

Making up things, seeing things that are not there.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Piney said:

You made the claim. Not I. 

Now call up my accusers.

No one is accusing you. By your words, you accuse yourself.

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, Will Due said:

Spoken like a true intolerant racist.

Making up things, seeing things that are not there.

You're the one promoting the UB as valid. Try again two-face. 

cormac

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, Will Due said:

So your my only accuser.

and I'm not the one who believes in "races" as stated in your book.

Pot Kettle Award! 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

51 minutes ago, Will Due said:

You may not realize how bigoted you are but many around here see it all the time. 

So where is the "many"? 

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, Will Due said:

See above...

• Like 1

You're the one promoting the UB as valid.

Lol. Everytime I'm confronted or challenged about the validity of the Urantia Book, you end up promoting it.

A lot of people who read these posts aren't posting members. And they are more than capable of discerning the truth. Because like is obvious, the truth is self-evident and it speaks for itself.

• Confused 1

4 minutes ago, Piney said:

So where is the "many"? 

See above. 

• Confused 1

Lol. Everytime I'm confronted or challenged about the validity of the Urantia Book, you end up promoting it.

A lot of people who read these posts aren't posting members. And they are more than capable of discerning the truth. Because like is obvious, the truth is self-evident and it speaks for itself.

YOU are the one who quotes it, verbatim, as if it's relevant. It isn't. Anyone can see that. Try again.

cormac

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Just now, Will Due said:

Where's the people falling over each other to help you defend it? 

• Like 1

Just now, cormac mac airt said:

YOU are the one who quotes it, verbatim, as if it's relevant. It isn't. Anyone can see that. Try again.

cormac

Hey Piney, lol, keep up the good work of quoting the UB like you've been doing. 

• Confused 1

2 minutes ago, Piney said:

Where's the people falling over each other to help you defend it? 

Lol. Dude, I'm not defending it. But you certainly are presenting its truths to any and all who will end up here. Especially those who were led to this place to search for it.

Thanks for your ongoing help. They will appreciate it.

• Like 1

Hey Piney, lol, keep up the good work of quoting the UB like you've been doing. 

Nice swerve but he doesn't quote it AS RELEVANT. He does so to show the blatant lies and racism inherent in that book. I don't think YOU could tell the truth if your life depended on it. 

Have you always been an habitual liar or just since you've kept the UB that YOU promote as relevant from your children? 

cormac

• Like 2

Just now, Will Due said:

Lol. Dude, I'm not defending it. But you certainly are presenting its truths to any and all who will end up here. Especially those who were led to this place to search for it.

Thanks for your ongoing help. They will appreciate it.

64:6.25 (725.6) 6. The indigo race. As the red men were the most advanced of all the Sangik peoples, so the black men were the least progressive. They were the last to migrate from their highland homes. They journeyed to Africa, taking possession of the continent, and have ever since remained there except when they have been forcibly taken away, from age to age, as slaves.

I'm not the one call this.....

64:6.14 (724.4) 3. The yellow man. The primitive yellow tribes were the first to abandon the chase, establish settled communities, and develop a home life based on agriculture. Intellectually they were somewhat inferior to the red man, but socially and collectively they proved themselves superior to all of the Sangik peoples in the matter of fostering racial civilization. Because they developed a fraternal spirit, the various tribes learning to live together in relative peace, they were able to drive the red race before them as they gradually expanded into Asia.

Or this "truth". You are.

I'm calling it "racism" and "lies"

• Like 2

Nice swerve but he doesn't quote it AS RELEVANT. He does so to show the blatant lies and racism inherent in that book. I don't think YOU could tell the truth if your life depended on it. 

Have you always been an habitual liar or just since you've kept the UB that YOU promote as relevant from your children? 

cormac

When it comes to my children and the UB, everything in its right time.

When it comes to Piney quoting the UB, the relevance of it gets presented to everyone who's able to see.

Thank you very much.

• Confused 1

1 minute ago, Piney said:

I'm calling it "racism" and "lies"

Call it whatever you like. In the end you'll be found to be the true racist. Full of hate and spite for the truth.

Keep up the good work.

• Confused 1

When it comes to my children and the UB, everything in its right time.

When it comes to Piney quoting the UB, the relevance of it gets presented to everyone who's able to see.

Thank you very much.

Yeah, because you wouldn't want them to know you promote a racist text NOW, now would you?

cormac

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

3 minutes ago, Will Due said:

:lol:  I can't disagree with that!!!!

• Like 2

Just now, cormac mac airt said:

Yeah, because you wouldn't want them to know you promote a racist text NOW, now would you?

cormac

I guess you're not smart enough to realize that your (in effect) promotion of the UB is making it clearer and clearer that the UB is anything but racist while your need to continue with this futility only reveals your intolerance for truth more and more.

Keep it up.

• Confused 1

• The topic was locked