Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Seeing humanoid

HuntingHumanoids

I and a friend of mine from Finland were walking through the forest to get to my local archery range to practice our shots for the hunting season. But while walking there, at one point we saw a strange gray/brown creature emerge from the bushes to our right. It was about 2.5 meters tall, it looked slim, had long arms with long fingers, long skinny legs and sort of alien head. The knees and elbows of the creature were abnormally large (pic related). When it saw us it started running into the forest across the street and at that same moment we started running for our lives because we were scared ****less. 

When we got back it to his place we started researching if we could find any information about that creature and found out that a lot of people saw it and shared the information about it, but didn't get any pictures as far as we found out. 

Oh and also, this is not some fantasy we came up with. We both know without evidence our words are not enough. That's the reason we decided that we're going back for more. We will keep you updated on the situation. If you want to share any useful information with us, you can add me on discord, Roman#7532

Arfien - kopie.jpg

• Like 2

A lot of people have seen it you say. What a universe!

Does it have a local name?

Edited by papageorge1
  • Like 2

thanks for realizing and admitting all it is right now is a wild story, but bigger thanks for grabbing your gear and trying to get proof, i hope this isnt a hit and run thread.

could you please link to where that drawing is and its related article.

Edited by the13bats
added
  • Like 2

11 minutes ago, papageorge1 said:

A lot of people have seen it you say. What a universe!

Sometimes not knowing something is better than knowing, because we don't know what's gonna happen and might not end up well, but we'll make really big measures that it would.

13 minutes ago, the13bats said:

thanks for realizing and admitting all it is right now is a wild story, but bigger thanks for grabbing your gear and trying to get proof, i hope this isnt a hit and run thread.

could you please link to where that drawing is and its related article.

Even if we won't get to see it again we will scout the area in the daylight to see if there are like steps, etc. and will update this thread.

I don't speak Finish, but my friend does he just needs to find it again and when he does I will edit this reply.

Are you sure it wasnt a regular female human????

They look like you but usually have larger chests (boobs) 
they tend to be a bit shorter than men,
Longer hair..
and so on
They can be very decisive and unreliable...

• Haha 4

thanks, while i file it folklore at the moment the drawing is intriguing, a reptilian looking thing but female and dressed....was yours dressed or nude

4 hours ago, the13bats said:

thanks, while i file it folklore at the moment the drawing is intriguing, a reptilian looking thing but female and dressed....was yours dressed or nude

It was probably a male because it didn't have a pp or vag

• Like 1

On 19/07/2019 at 8:34 AM, Roman107 said:

I and a friend of mine from Finland were walking through the forest to get to my local archery range to practice our shots for the hunting season. But while walking there, at one point we saw a strange gray/brown creature emerge from the bushes to our right. It was about 2.5 meters tall, it looked slim, had long arms with long fingers, long skinny legs and sort of alien head. The knees and elbows of the creature were abnormally large (pic related). When it saw us it started running into the forest across the street and at that same moment we started running for our lives because we were scared ****less. 

When we got back it to his place we started researching if we could find any information about that creature and found out that a lot of people saw it and shared the information about it, but didn't get any pictures as far as we found out. 

Oh and also, this is not some fantasy we came up with. We both know without evidence our words are not enough. That's the reason we decided that we're going back for more. We will keep you updated on the situation. If you want to share any useful information with us, you can add me on discord, Roman#7532

This is why I don't go on Tinder.:wub:

Arfien - kopie.jpg