Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Nearly Everything The Mainstream Media Told

Vorg

https://teapartypac.org/nearly-everything-the-mainstream-media-told-you-about-trumps-uk-visit-was-a-lie/

(Tea Party PAC) – The liberal mainstream media is at it again. The coverage of President Trump’s visit to the UK was mostly represented in a negative light, although that isn’t particularly surprising. What is surprising is when you get to the bottom of the matter and come to find out that Trump actually has far more supporters in the UK than opposition. A fact the media won’t tell you.

If you watch any of the major news outlets in America, you have probably seen footage of unhinged lefties in London throwing tantrums over Trump visiting. Holding protests and flying their immature Trump balloon. This is only half the truth. Much like in America, Trump has massive support.

Although the following video doesn’t get all the facts quite right, it does illustrate this point well. The footage of the Trump supporters is actually from July of 2018 although it is impressive nonetheless. The video proves both that Trump is wildly popular and that you can’t believe everything you see on the internet.

It sure is nice to know there are U.K Trump supporters who are not foolishly misled by liberal media.

Edited by South Alabam
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 3
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

21 minutes ago, South Alabam said:

It sure is nice to know there are U.K Trump supporters who are not foolishly misled by liberal media

yes it is, i thought it was really cool for the blokes to show their love of trump with a balloon to honor him...

trump-baby-blimp-3-sh-jt-180713_hpMain_4x3_992.jpg.057e73ca9a309337c8749cacdf8392ad.jpg

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

I think the balloon makes them look like babies. It's easy to dismiss any grievance they might legitimately have because of it.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2
  • Sad 1

7 hours ago, South Alabam said:

. What is surprising is when you get to the bottom of the matter and come to find out that Trump actually has far more supporters in the UK than opposition.

Really?

WHAT GREAT BRITAIN THINKS OF DONALD TRUMP

•  Ratings
  •  21%%POSITIVE OPINION
  •  67NEGATIVE OPINION
  •  11NEUTRAL OPINION
  •  99  HAVE HEARD OF

https://yougov.co.uk/topics/politics/explore/public_figure/Donald_Trump

Edited by Dumbledore the Awesome
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 2

This was interesting as well. 

OTHER FOREIGN POLITICIANS LIKED BY DONALD TRUMP FANS

*strokes chin thoughtfully*

[though sadly only 4% have heard of Scott Morrison. I had to look him up as well.]

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

7 hours ago, the13bats said:

yes it is, i thought it was really cool for the blokes to show their love of trump with a balloon to honor him...

then it got popped......... :o.....:lol:

• Haha 1

Just now, bee said:

then it got popped......... :o.....:lol:

I was really disappointed it only deflated slowly. I was hoping it would go "pfffffftttt" and go scooting off like a balloon you've let go of before you tied the end, and would land in someone's garden several miles away , or possibly land on a busy road and cause Travel Mayhem and Misery

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

7 minutes ago, Dumbledore the Awesome said:

I was really disappointed it only deflated slowly. I was hoping it would go "pfffffftttt" and go scooting off like a balloon you've let go of before you tied the end, and would land in someone's garden several miles away , or possibly land on a busy road and cause Travel Mayhem and Misery

Well, look at its slow deflation and ultimate fizzle as a metaphor.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

15 minutes ago, Dumbledore the Awesome said:

This was interesting as well. 

OTHER FOREIGN POLITICIANS LIKED BY DONALD TRUMP FANS

*strokes chin thoughtfully*

[though sadly only 4% have heard of Scott Morrison. I had to look him up as well.]

I was just about to post about Scott Morrison (we keep forgetting his name here in Australia too, so all good! :lol: )

• Like 1

as a matter of interest did the American MSM report on the Trump blimp getting popped..?

• Like 2

54 minutes ago, Dumbledore the Awesome said:

Really?

WHAT GREAT BRITAIN THINKS OF DONALD TRUMP

•  Ratings
  •  21%%POSITIVE OPINION
  •  67NEGATIVE OPINION
  •  11NEUTRAL OPINION
  •  99  HAVE HEARD OF

https://yougov.co.uk/topics/politics/explore/public_figure/Donald_Trump

Fortunately, he doesn't give a damn what you guys think, nor do most Americans.

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, Tatetopa said:

Well, look at its slow deflation and ultimate fizzle as a metaphor.

I predict it will be his detractor's fate, not his.  They're apt to become suicidally depressed in November of 2020 :w00t:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, and then said:

Fortunately, he doesn't give a damn what you guys think, nor do most Americans.

Doen't you think the rest of the world has a right to, since he believes he is the ruler of the world and can order every single country what to do and what not to do purely on a whim?

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Dumbledore the Awesome said:

Doen't you think the rest of the world has a right to, since he believes he is the ruler of the world and can order every single country what to do and what not to do purely on a whim?

I think you're getting him mixed up with the NWO Globalists - who are actively planning to do just that...

but Trump is standing in their way... for now

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

4 minutes ago, and then said:

I predict it will be his detractor's fate, not his.  They're apt to become suicidally depressed in November of 2020 :w00t:

Not true for all andthen.  I don't see much running against him at this point, so I expect another four years.  In all honesty , I believe we need to have him in charge for another four years to see if his policies are really brilliant, in which case I will dine on crow but be financially happy.  If they fizzle, I will be prepared.  I suppose I would be a lot more concerned if I were not male, white, had ancestors that were born here early enough to grow up and fight in the Revolutionary war,owned property, paid my last kid through college and am sufficiently endowed to handle medical needs that arise.  Having enough money makes everything easier no matter who is president..  For some folks, it might be a rough go.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

6 minutes ago, Dumbledore the Awesome said:

I don't get the "Ruler of the World" attitude off him as much as back in the Reagan era.  Personally, that stands out as far worse in my memory as the news did we received here in Oz was essentially fear mongering tactics that Reagan was threatening to press the button (I gather it was the nuclear one?) blah blah blah.  That obviously caused a lot of anger to be built up against the USA.  This is what causes hatred from other countries I guess.  I grew up with parents that absolutely hated Americans.  There's a lot of people my grandparents and parent's ages that still have hatred towards Americans.  Perhaps it was just an era thing, I do not know unfortunately.  I do know in hindsight, I would probably take the news differently re Reagan today, as an adult.

But I know that I definitely don't fear Trump in any manner.  I know sometimes when he gets on a roll, I think to myself, "Woah settle down there fellow or you'll make some other countries get their backs up by the things he says".  But at the end of the day, he's achieved open lines of communication with North Korea for example and I used to think Bill Clinton was amazing back in the day.  He can't hold a candle to Trump in the peace department imho.  

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Tatetopa said:

Not true for all andthen.  I don't see much running against him at this point, so I expect another four years.  In all honesty , I believe we need to have him in charge for another four years to see if his policies are really brilliant, in which case I will dine on crow but be financially happy.  If they fizzle, I will be prepared.  I suppose I would be a lot more concerned if I were not male, white, had ancestors that were born here early enough to grow up and fight in the Revolutionary war,owned property, paid my last kid through college and am sufficiently endowed to handle medical needs that arise.  Having enough money makes everything easier no matter who is president..  For some folks, it might be a rough go.

If your Southern Border opens and America is literally invaded... and at the same time Race Wars are
fomented by the MSM controllers (which seems to be happening)..... no one in the US will be immune to the 
consequences...

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, ChrLzs said:

Yep, that's sorted it - an old 2018 YT video and a handwave - that's what we need to talk about, not the actual issues, the actual tweets, the actual crimes, the actual misogyny, the actual racism, the actual nepotism, and the resulting divided country...

let's not forget the actual MSM (etc) Mind Control - emotionally manipulating  susceptible people against Trump 24/7
locking them into a world of hate, negative spin and lies... 

and don't forget..... it's the quiet ones you have to watch out for.... :) 

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

24 minutes ago, bee said:

I think you're getting him mixed up with the NWO Globalists - who are actively planning to do just that...

but Trump is standing in their way... for now

Yeah.. erm.. No.

Come on. If anything, Trump is setting the stage to solidify the globalisation. Sometimes, Bee, one needs to take a step back to be able to take three steps forward.

If you actually believe this man is fighting against the internationalists and for The (American) People, I suspect youre setting yourself up for a big disappointment.

Change! (how many bloody times do people need to be f*'ed over before theyre going to realize the game is rigged, especially in the USA?!)

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

29 minutes ago, Phaeton80 said:

Yeah.. erm.. No.

Come on. If anything, Trump is setting the stage to solidify the globalisation. Sometimes, Bee, one needs to take a step back to be able to take three steps forward.

If you actually believe this man is fighting against the internationalists and for The (American) People, I suspect youre setting yourself up for a big disappointment.

Change! (how many bloody times do people need to be f*'ed over before theyre going to realize the game is rigged, especially in the USA?!)

I do actually believe that he is.... and that he is less of a warmonger than the Bushes, Clintons and Obama..
edit to add.... in fact I don't think he IS a warmonger and if at all possible he will avoid military confrontation..
he has a hard balancing act to perform... keeping the military on side and the top brass happy but at the same time trying to rein them in when he can.. ? 

The Globalists are accelerating their agenda and doubling down because of the Trump Presidency. Brexit
and the Populist movements in Europe...

You may see that as setting the stage... but that means that anyway you look at it the Globalist Agenda is
going to take over.... whether it is opposed or supported.... and that may be so and Trump isn't going to
be around as president forever... 

He is trashed and attacked in the MSM day in and day out for a reason... if he was 'one of them' they
would be putting a positive spin on everything he does and says...but the people who own and control
the MSM are doing everything they can to destroy him and his chances to win a second term...

that's the way I see it....

Edited by bee
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, bee said:

I do actually believe that he is.... and that he is less of a warmonger than the Bushes, Clintons and Obama..

The Globalists are accelerating their agenda and doubling down because of the Trump Presidency. Brexit
and the Populist movements in Europe...

You may see that as setting the stage... but that means that anyway you look at it the Globalist Agenda is
going to take over.... whether it is opposed or supported.... and that may be so and Trump isn't going to
be around as president forever... 

He is trashed and attacked in the MSM day in and day out for a reason... if he was 'one of them' they
would be putting a positive spin on everything he does and says...
but the people who own and control
the MSM are doing everything they can to destroy him and his chances to win a second term...

that's the way I see it....

Not if the 'anti establishment' role Trump is projecting is in 'their' favor. Not if the MSM attacking Trump is used by the public at large as proof this man is who he says he is, and the public at large does exactly that.

'They' have studied the human psyche to such a degree they are able to predict behavioral patterns before they exist, they 'know' the group behaviour of the masses better than the masses themselves.

It all bares down to the percentual chance Trump has surprised the controlling hand - somehow defeated the slanted table - and is destroying what has been accomplished the past decades, centuries even.. taking control of one of their prime platforms of operation (USA).. Threatening their whole project (!!)..  Compared to the chance Trump was allowed, planned to become president in the role he promoted, consolidated that projected role by way of employing the(ir) MSM against him, while using him to further their goals.

At the end of the day, his actions and non actions are what we should base our conclusions on. And as it stands, he is increasing the wealth disparity (pro corporations / multinationals), he is increasing military spending like no other before him (MIC), he makes Obama look like an anti Semite (Israeli / Zionist collusion at levels never before seen), he has seeded his admin with neo connish crooks ('drain the swamp' my tooshy), he doesnt touch the FED, the criminals at Wallstreet, the unconstitutional CFR.. Has continued the ME warmongering (he so agressively lamented at electionrun), he has destroyed relations with US's closest allies, started economic warfare with half the world, destabilized the whole world, and divided the USA like never before (problem [destabilisation] - reaction [give us stabilisation] - solution [further globalisation]).

Sure, he made some 'changes', but they are marginal, like all puppets before him. Real change, change that actually matters in the grand scheme of things - like one of the aspects mentioned in the previous sentences - he hasnt and wont touch.

Edited by Phaeton80
  • Haha 1

Disenchanted, unraveling or disentangle? 

[00.04:11]

~

• Like 1

14 hours ago, South Alabam said:

https://teapartypac.org/nearly-everything-the-mainstream-media-told-you-about-trumps-uk-visit-was-a-lie/

(Tea Party PAC) – The liberal mainstream media is at it again. The coverage of President Trump’s visit to the UK was mostly represented in a negative light, although that isn’t particularly surprising. What is surprising is when you get to the bottom of the matter and come to find out that Trump actually has far more supporters in the UK than opposition. A fact the media won’t tell you.

If you watch any of the major news outlets in America, you have probably seen footage of unhinged lefties in London throwing tantrums over Trump visiting. Holding protests and flying their immature Trump balloon. This is only half the truth. Much like in America, Trump has massive support.

Although the following video doesn’t get all the facts quite right, it does illustrate this point well. The footage of the Trump supporters is actually from July of 2018 although it is impressive nonetheless. The video proves both that Trump is wildly popular and that you can’t believe everything you see on the internet.

It sure is nice to know there are U.K Trump supporters who are not foolishly misled by liberal media.

As an Englishman let me just say that Trump has widespread popularity here. We like him so much its a shame he cannot stand to be our leader at the same time.

With the `mass demonstrations` against his visit to see the Queen it was a about 8000 protestors at its height. Bearing in mind we are a country of 66 million people thats nothing. Those 8000 people were the kind we usually refer too as tree huggers or the unwashed. They were mostly ultra left extremists from UAF (Unite Against Fascism) organised by our Labour Party. Basically, the Communist League.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1