Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Weird language

Triniboy

My wife and I have been married for 10 years over the first 5 years of marriage my wife told me I talked in my sleep sometimes, when I asked her what I said she said she couldn't understand it, so naturally I ignored it and she said I stopped but then recently about 3 months ago she said it started again so she stayed up and listened and could not make out anything I said she speaks French and Spanish and not 1 word sounded like either then she tried to record it and her phone kept acting funny it wouldn't record so she left the room to get a tablet when she came back i stopped talking screamed and woke up but had no recollection or even a faint of an idea what happened. She just was steering at me and I called her a weirdo for steering at me while I sleep, then she told me what happened and I told her if she could repeat atleast 1 word maybe it's just jebrish and she said her sister use to talk jebrish and backwards in her sleep and she knew what it sound like but never in her life have she heard or know of what I was saying we tried to find out more information from a bilingual college professor  whom told us that our minds sometimes drift into a past life or distant memory and that could cause the weird speaking. It has been 2 months sense that happened and we have been trying to record but still nothing, any ideas anyone or have anyone experienced this. I find it weird that I scream after this sleep talk and this is not the first time it has happened? Please help any information is helpful.

58 minutes ago, Triniboy said:

My wife and I have been married for 10 years over the first 5 years of marriage my wife told me I talked in my sleep sometimes, when I asked her what I said she said she couldn't understand it, so naturally I ignored it and she said I stopped but then recently about 3 months ago she said it started again so she stayed up and listened and could not make out anything I said she speaks French and Spanish and not 1 word sounded like either then she tried to record it and her phone kept acting funny it wouldn't record so she left the room to get a tablet when she came back i stopped talking screamed and woke up but had no recollection or even a faint of an idea what happened. She just was steering at me and I called her a weirdo for steering at me while I sleep, then she told me what happened and I told her if she could repeat atleast 1 word maybe it's just jebrish and she said her sister use to talk jebrish and backwards in her sleep and she knew what it sound like but never in her life have she heard or know of what I was saying we tried to find out more information from a bilingual college professor  whom told us that our minds sometimes drift into a past life or distant memory and that could cause the weird speaking. It has been 2 months sense that happened and we have been trying to record but still nothing, any ideas anyone or have anyone experienced this. I find it weird that I scream after this sleep talk and this is not the first time it has happened? Please help any information is helpful.

I suspect it could be U-Bonics.

1 hour ago, Triniboy said:

a bilingual college professor  whom told us that our minds sometimes drift into a past life or distant memory and that could cause the weird speaking.

Nope, it's what @XenoFish said and he posted a really good link. I do the same thing and my step parents and siblings thought I was talking in one of the Native languages I speak. 

My grandfather told them "No, he's just making noises". :lol:

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 2

4 minutes ago, Piney said:

Nope, it's what @XenoFish said and he posted a really good link. I do the same thing and my step parents and siblings thought I was talking in one of the Native languages I speak. 

You know that it's not the "correct" answer. Been on UM long enough to realize that.

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

It could even be a language from a past life. There are some very convincing cases of Xenoglossia out there too!

Dr. Ian Stevenson for one has documented some stunning cases.

Edited by papageorge1

9 minutes ago, papageorge1 said:

It could even be a language from a past life. There are some very convincing cases of Xenoglossia out there too!

bsflag.gif

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

4 hours ago, Piney said:

Swedish? :P

• Like 2

Get a old school casset tape and record it that way. Can’t really say anything till we hear it. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

41 minutes ago, preacherman76 said:

Get a old school casset tape and record it that way. Can’t really say anything till we hear it. 

Are they really so old, that even their spelling has been lost?

• Haha 3

14 hours ago, Triniboy said:

It could be a memory cell of a past Ancestor .

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-558271/Can-really-transplant-human-soul.html

1 hour ago, sci-nerd said:

Are they really so old, that even their spelling has been lost?

Oh joy, the spelling police. :rolleyes:

15 hours ago, preacherman76 said:

Oh joy, the spelling police. :rolleyes:

I did not! No policing, no correction! I made a joke out of it! :P

• Like 3

15 minutes ago, Triniboy said:

These answers no help **** the spelling **** I need real help real advice not criticism 

You mean it being sleep talk wasn't good enough? 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Triniboy said:

These answers no help **** the spelling **** I need real help real advice not criticism 

So, you're asking for confirmation of your paranormal bias?

• Like 1

My girlfriend sleep talks literal jibberish all the time.

Neither of us think anything of it.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Triniboy said:

I gave you good advice. How could anyone tell you anything about this without actually hearing it? Get a old school cassette recorder. 

• Like 1