Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Sudden writing on hand

UM-Bot

By: Jedhead4eva_ | Location: England

Today, 20/4/19, I sat on my bed, doing homework. I was listening to Jedward songs, as music helps me concentrate better. Nothing creepy had happened today. That was until I happened to glance at my right hand to see if I had ink on me. I did but it wasn't a normal ink smudge you get from writing. It was my name, written in tiny writing over my right hand index finger. 

More: https://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/stories/112259/sudden-writing-on-hand

• Haha 1

As there is a series of strange things I would say that increases the chances the oaranormal is active around you and your home. The Who/What/Why/If questions are of course going to require more information. Frustratingly, most of these things never get figured out to everyone's satisfaction. 

Frankly, it sounds like one of those stories people make up for "Creepypasta."  Plus, it's from April.  I would bet that if we investigated subsequent postings from this person on social media (say, two months or three months later) that the whole thing's been forgotten.

I might be wrong, but having seen many of this type of story on a lot of social media platforms (since the 1980's), that's what usually happens... someone doing a fun bit of roleplaying for dramatic effect.

• Like 3

12 minutes ago, Kenemet said:

social media platforms (since the 1980's)

Back when social media platforms were actual platforms that people stood on :lol:

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

I can make up stories, too. 

Writing just appeared in my...uhh...  butt. And like, weird stuff happens. Paranormal. Ohhh.. spooky.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, ExpandMyMind said:

Back when social media platforms were actual platforms that people stood on :lol:

Yup.  I can still recite my User ID number for Compuserve... back when I was a number and not a name.  Ahhh, the good old days.  AOL, GEnie, Compuserve, Usenet...

• Like 1

Today is actually 20/07/19, not 20/04/19

• Like 1

16 hours ago, UM-Bot said:

Sounds like Schizophrenia to me, I think in these cases you have to rule everything else out before you consider something being paranormal. I think the first stop for this person is a doctor.

• 1 year later...