Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

1st Time Recording Understandable EVP

thatoks

I have been into evp and paranormal investigation for some years now. Have tried many apps but could never understand none of the sessions. (I've never recorded them because I couldn't understand what they were saying) Ive also tried the backwards evp banks and those are the worst kind for me.

I have echovox and I can understand the words slightly (Haven't recorded yet) 

But the evp app that works perfect for me and the 1st time I ran Necrophonics I understood quite a few words live by ear. So I decided to record it. I did not ask any questions, The spirits was talking among themselves. To my surprise through the recording I slowed things down in my mp3 editing app and 90% of the words I understood.

Wow! !   I never thought I would ever find a evp app that I can finally understand. It's an exciting relief! I can now do my evp sessions with great confidence.

I'm wondering how did you feel when you finally got your 1st ever successful understandable evp session.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Let us hear what you have recorded. I have never tried to record evp since even if not all spirits are bad they tend to play play tricks on you and you dont know what kind of contact you will get if you try to communicate with them. if you feel there's something paranormal going on it's always best to banish it. remember nothing paranormal can hurt you pysically unless you want them to.   

• Like 1

This is my very 1st EVP recording. Finally found the right app for me. Tell me what you guys think? And or if you hear other words of which I didnt catch. Blessings.

• Like 1

I felt pretty good and sometimes when I do a evp and use the program audacity I can easily get some clear evp's but I haven't try in a while though.

17 minutes ago, curt007 said:

I felt pretty good and sometimes when I do a evp and use the program audacity I can easily get some clear evp's but I haven't try in a while though.

Can you upload your recording please?