Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Pentacle Dreams & Protection

thatoks

I have recently start back wearing my pentacle and I have had warning dreams, I would automatic wake up when people are outside at odd times of the morning.

One night I fell asleep with my backyard door cracked open, I felt a hand and a hard shake of which woke me up, I looked around and didn't see anyone in my house. I then got up and closed my backyard door.

It is possible that my protection pentacle and my spirit guides are protecting & watching over me?

Edited by thatoks
More wording

13 hours ago, thatoks said:

It is possible that my protection pentacle and my spirit guides are protecting & watching over me?

Your pentacle is just a "focusing tool" and your "Spirit Guides" are subconsciously created "Thought Forms". Independent, yet part of you.

When you learn you are actually protecting yourself using your own insights, you will no longer need either. 

• Like 4

Hi,

I like the idea of self empowerment. However there is more involved with our inner world than the subconscious. We all have an aspect of self which is elevated and higher than the subconscious. We also have some thing called our dark side.

Science will tell us our intellect is aware of 40 things in a second. Our subconscious is aware of 40 million things a second. That is a million times greater awareness than the human conscious intellect. My understanding is that we have a divine aspects of self like our eternal soul and what can be called our superconscious self(higher self).

When people use tools like a pentacle for protection they are establishing a belief that this tool will protect them. In my view, it is the belief itself which protects them, not the tool itself. The human belief will create our reality because we are many times more powerful than we think we are.

John

• Like 1

Misread this...thought it said "Tentacle dreams..." Disappointed there's no one to share my....fascinations with...

• Haha 2

50 minutes ago, Robotic Jew said:

Misread this...thought it said "Tentacle dreams..." Disappointed there's no one to share my....fascinations with...

ewwhhh....:blink:

• Haha 2

12 hours ago, John from Lowell said:

Science will tell us our intellect is aware of 40 things in a second. Our subconscious is aware of 40 million things a second.

It's actually 11 million bits of information per second. The sub/unconscious also processes environmental stimuli and self regulation (heart beat, blood pressure, digestion, hunger, etc)

12 hours ago, John from Lowell said:

When people use tools like a pentacle for protection they are establishing a belief that this tool will protect them. In my view, it is the belief itself which protects them, not the tool itself. The human belief will create our Subjective reality because we are many times more powerful than we think we are.

Beliefs are nothing more than emotionally empowered programs that the subconscious works from. So for once I agree. Probably the last time I will.

• Like 2