Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

IS fighter ready to kill non-believers

Black Red Devil

An Islamic State terrorist living in a country right on Australia’s doorstep has said he is ready to kill non-believers including Australians because “God told him to do it”.

link

Says a lot about him and his God.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 3
  • Sad 1

• The title was changed to IS fighter ready to kill non-believers
13 minutes ago, Black Red Devil said:

An Islamic State terrorist living in a country right on Australia’s doorstep has said he is ready to kill non-believers including Australians because “God told him to do it”.

link

Wait, what country is "right on Australia's doorstep"?  Australia is the only country on that continent. 

P.S.  please put the source of the link, don't expect people to just randomly click on links.

Edited by Desertrat56

Religion is hazardous to all our health.

• Like 6
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Desertrat56 said:

Wait, what country is "right on Australia's doorstep"?  Australia is the only country on that continent. 

P.S.  please put the source of the link, don't expect people to just randomly click on links.

The info is in the link, Indonesia, Philippines, PNG.

:lol: What do you mean put the source of the link? That's what the links for, so you can open it and read more about the story.

• Like 5

3 minutes ago, Black Red Devil said:

The info is in the link, Indonesia, Philippines, PNG.

:lol: What do you mean put the source of the link? That's what the links for, so you can open it and read more about the story.

I don't click on random links unless I know where it will take me.  When I point at it with my mouse it does not changed the word "Link" to the address.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, Desertrat56 said:

I don't click on random links unless I know where it will take me.  When I point at it with my mouse it does not changed the word "Link" to the address.

Sorry rat can't help you there.  I'm not going to copy and paste the whole article either.

47 minutes ago, Black Red Devil said:

Racist :ph34r:

• Haha 2

27 minutes ago, Desertrat56 said:

Yes it does.  Look at the bottom of your browser when hovering.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Sorry rat can't help you there.  I'm not going to copy and paste the whole article either.

S'all right

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, OverSword said:

Racist :ph34r:

Belief in god has nothing to do with race, in fact it can't as there is only ONE human race on this planet.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, OverSword said:

Yes it does.  Look at the bottom of your browser when hovering.

Thanks.  I see it now.

7 minutes ago, hetrodoxly said:

The most devout Muslim, like most IS followers.

What is IS?  Devout muslims are no more violent than devout christians or any followers judaic religion.  The terrorists claiming Jihad are not devout anything, they are crazed lulnatics and a small minority of any religion.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I'd be surprised of serious terrorist activities in PNG.  The majority population are Christian and the country and population has a very close relationship with Australia and Australians.

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, Desertrat56 said:

What is IS?  Devout muslims are no more violent than devout christians or any followers judaic religion.  The terrorists claiming Jihad are not devout anything, they are crazed lulnatics and a small minority of any religion.

Islamic state, IS are the most devout of Muslims they follow the Quran and hadith almost to the letter.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, hetrodoxly said:

Interesting sounds like they want putting down, what are their atrocities?

None at this stage but it appears from the article that IS has made PNG one of its battlegrounds to target non believers.  So maybe they are not Papuans but foreign terrorists.

• Like 2

Just now, Black Red Devil said:

None at this stage but it appears from the article that IS has made PNG one of its battlegrounds to target non believers.  So maybe they are not Papuans but foreign terrorists.

ok.

3 minutes ago, hetrodoxly said:

Islamic state, IS are the most devout of Muslims they follow the Quran and hadith almost to the letter.

OK.  The Islamic State is a political group not a religious group.  They use religion to manipulate even as the romans did 1000 years ago in order to expand their empire, but you could never call the romans devout and I disagree that the islamic state is any more devout than the romans.  Ask someone who is actually muslim, talk face to face with them in your local area.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Desertrat56 said:

The terrorists claiming Jihad are not devout anything, they are crazed lulnatics and a small minority of any religion.

If you look into the beliefs of fundamentalist Muslims you have to admit that they see Muhammad's actions as the "pattern" of the life for a perfect Muslim.  He was a warlord and crime boss.  History is replete with the examples of his actions and his religion was a work in progress that changed to justify his every action as being his god's will.  Fundamentalist Christians or Orthodox Jews are a real minority, as are fundamentalist Muslims but those fundy Muslims are the only ones that consistently justify murder, rape, torture, EVERY evil act they perform as being part of their religion.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Desertrat56 said:

OK.  The Islamic State is a political group not a religious group.  They use religion to manipulate even as the romans did 1000 years ago in order to expand their empire, but you could never call the romans devout and I disagree that the islamic state is any more devout than the romans.  Ask someone who is actually muslim, talk face to face with them in your local area.

All of Islam is a political group, i've read the Quran more than once been to Islamic countries, IS take their guidance from the Quran.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, Black Red Devil said:

That will probably go over as well as Phillis Schaflies' attempt at suing the Feds by setting case precedent in Midland, Texas.  Like someone already said most of PNG is christian, the christian missionaries have been there for decades and they bring things with them in peace which gives them an edge to the jihadists. 

1 hour ago, Black Red Devil said:

“God told him to do it”.

Seems to be a defense used by some Christian fanatics in the US when they kill children and family members.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

1 minute ago, hetrodoxly said:

All of Islam is a political group, i've read the Quran more than once been to Islamic countries, IS take their guidance from the Quran.

This truth escapes most who support Islam as being no better or worse than other religions.  Islam, unlike the other Abrahamic faiths in the modern world, is not simply a religious belief.  It is a faith-based political system that, through the Sharia, seeks to control every aspect of life under its values.  There really isn't any dispute of this.  Most nations that are predominately Islamic seek to incorporate the Sharia and a few totally rely on it.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, and then said:

If you look into the beliefs of fundamentalist Muslims you have to admit that they see Muhammad's actions as the "pattern" of the life for a perfect Muslim.  He was a warlord and crime boss.  History is replete with the examples of his actions and his religion was a work in progress that changed to justify his every action as being his god's will.  Fundamentalist Christians or Orthodox Jews are a real minority, as are fundamentalist Muslims but those fundy Muslims are the only ones that consistently justify murder, rape, torture, EVERY evil act they perform as being part of their religion.

Yes, there's nothing they've done that Mohammed didn't do.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, Tatetopa said:

Seems to be a defense used by some Christian fanatics in the US when they kill children and family members.

True.  Care to compare overall numbers of offenders?