Jump to content
Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Minimalists

Project A.D.A.M

82 posts in this topic

Recommended Posts

Minimalists

From time to time, various sources have collected material samples reported to have come from advanced aerospace vehicles of unknown origin (popularly known as UAP – Unidentified Aerial Phenomena - or UFOs.) Those sources include private citizens, foreign aerospace investigatory committees, aerospace operators and government organizations.  As these materials have come to light, they can be made available for inspection.

https://dpo.tothestarsacademy.com/blog/an-introduction-to-the-adam-research-project

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Robotic Jew

Do you work for TTSA?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Piney
1 minute ago, Minimalists said:

From time to time, various sources have collected material samples reported to have come from advanced aerospace vehicles of unknown origin (popularly known as UAP – Unidentified Aerial Phenomena - or UFOs.) Those sources include private citizens, foreign aerospace investigatory committees, aerospace operators and government organizations.  As these materials have come to light, they can be made available for inspection.

https://dpo.tothestarsacademy.com/blog/an-introduction-to-the-adam-research-project

"Invest now, minimum $350.00" and don't forget to look at their fine selection of hats, hoodies and trackies. :yes:

I did notice the "aerospace engineer from Lockheed" disappeared from "The Team". :whistle:

  • Like 3
  • Haha 6
  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Robotic Jew
8 minutes ago, Piney said:

"Invest now, minimum $350.00" and don't forget to look at their fine selection of hats, hoodies and trackies. :yes:

I did notice the "aerospace engineer from Lockheed" disappeared from "The Team". :whistle:

maybe he just....went home?:alien:

  • Like 2
  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Piney
7 minutes ago, Robotic Jew said:

maybe he just....went home?:alien:

Maybe somebody reported him to Linkedin? :whistle:

  • Like 2
  • Haha 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Minimalists
2 hours ago, Robotic Jew said:

Do you work for TTSA?

No..Do you?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Robotic Jew
Just now, Minimalists said:

No..Do you?

:ph34r:

  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Earl.Of.Trumps

oh yea. The ET's are so concerned for human development.  Uh huh.  That's why they remain  :ph34r:  to the plebes.   LOL

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Minimalists

Everyone of you missed the point of the article I see..Oh well not like I care.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Piney
3 hours ago, Minimalists said:

Everyone of you missed the point of the article I see..Oh well not like I care.

Well, first they have to find some real scientists. Not these whistleheads. :yes:

https://earthtech.org/

https://earthtech.org/team/

  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Desertrat56
Posted (edited)

Hal Puthoff the same person who is involved with remote viewing isn't he?  I also recognize Tom Delonge but can't remember where from. I do remember where I have heard of Luis Elizondo.  I had no idea these guys had teamed up.   @Piney is right, they need to find a real scientist, even just one would help.

Oh, now I see Colm Kelleher as an advisor.  It has been a long time since I read anything he has written. 

Edited by Desertrat56
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Piney
44 minutes ago, Desertrat56 said:

  I also recognize Tom Delonge but can't remember where from.

 

He thinks he's the Bono of UFO conspiridiots.

They have one thing in common. They are both flaming asses. :yes:

 

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Desertrat56
Posted (edited)
6 minutes ago, Piney said:

He thinks he's the Bono of UFO conspiridiots.

They have one thing in common. They are both flaming asses. :yes:

 

Colm Kelleher is a financial guy who used to have a newspaper, I think it was financial predictions but I can't remember, it was so long ago.  The Kelleher Report.  Oh, I got them confused.  The Colm Kelleher on the To The Stars website is a biochemist who wrote a couple of books.  Hunt for the Skinwalker and Brain Trust   I guess the do have a scientist on their advisory panel.

I can't find anything about the Kelleher Report on the internet.  It was from the 90's.

Edited by Desertrat56
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Piney
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Desertrat56 said:

The Colm Kelleher on the To The Stars website is a biochemist who wrote a couple of books.  Hunt for the Skinwalker and Brain Trust   I guess the do have a scientist on their advisory panel.

If he thinks a Skinwalker is anything other than a human being with a bag of tricks, hes not a very good biochemist. I wish I knew he was hunting one. I would of been more than happy to give him what he wanted. :yes:

 

Edited by Piney
**** Atlantis
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
the13bats
Posted (edited)
6 hours ago, Desertrat56 said:

Hal Puthoff the same person who is involved with remote viewing isn't he?  I also recognize Tom Delonge but can't remember where from. I do remember where I have heard of Luis Elizondo.  I had no idea these guys had teamed up.   @Piney is right, they need to find a real scientist, even just one would help.

Oh, now I see Colm Kelleher as an advisor.  It has been a long time since I read anything he has written. 

tom was from pop pseudo punk band blink182, i guess when his tunes got too passé he jumped to conspiracy. :rolleyes:

Edited by the13bats
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Dejarma
13 hours ago, Minimalists said:

Everyone of you missed the point of the article I see..Oh well not like I care.

the point of you posting it do you mean?-- anything to do with the date of the article? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Minimalists
1 hour ago, Dejarma said:

the point of you posting it do you mean?-- anything to do with the date of the article? 

The article is old...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Dejarma
36 minutes ago, Minimalists said:

The article is old...

so the point of this thread is suggesting BS because a year's gone by & as usual- nothing, yes?

you should have stated the reason for starting this thread in the OP!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Minimalists
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Dejarma said:

so the point of this thread is suggesting BS because a year's gone by & as usual- nothing, yes?

you should have stated the reason for starting this thread in the OP!

Quote

you should have stated the reason for starting this thread in the OP!

Yeah I should have but I guess I am not as perfect as some here.

Quote

so the point of this thread is suggesting BS because a year's gone by & as usual- nothing, yes?

No...Point of it was info purposes only even though it was old...Did not ask for anyone to reply to it. Did not matter to me if anyone did or not...In no mood for a college level semantics course.

Edited by Minimalists
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Timothy
1 hour ago, Minimalists said:

Yeah I should have but I guess I am not as perfect as some here.

No...Point of it was info purposes only even though it was old...Did not ask for anyone to reply to it. Did not matter to me if anyone did or not...In no mood for a college level semantics course.

It’s a public forum and the replies are just due to how you posted your OP. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Minimalists
1 hour ago, Timothy said:

It’s a public forum and the replies are just due to how you posted your OP. 

Well next time I will run a poll and see which way I should post my next thread.:angry:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Dejarma
2 minutes ago, Minimalists said:

Well next time I will run a poll and see which way I should post my next thread.:angry:

ok, poll this one then... what options would you suggest?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Desertrat56
4 minutes ago, Minimalists said:

Well next time I will run a poll and see which way I should post my next thread.:angry:

For someone who claims it doesn't matter whether people reply or not, you seem to care quite a bit.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
freetoroam
Posted (edited)
Quote

government organizations.  As these materials have come to light, they can be made available for inspection.

So a government organization would not have examined it themselves first? 

So basically available are the dregs of what has been inspected, identified and of no interest to the scientists. 

Ah, here are more you can inspect and own

https://www.ukge.com/en-GB/Rocks/Meteorites__c-p-0-0-16-345.aspx?gclid=EAIaIQobChMI58iUw_rN4wIVw-FRCh1ZSQdyEAMYASAAEgKGKvD_BwE

Edited by freetoroam
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Minimalists
5 minutes ago, Desertrat56 said:

For someone who claims it doesn't matter whether people reply or not, you seem to care quite a bit.

Doing it out of sheer boredom.....:angry:

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.