Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Project A.D.A.M

Minimalists

From time to time, various sources have collected material samples reported to have come from advanced aerospace vehicles of unknown origin (popularly known as UAP – Unidentified Aerial Phenomena - or UFOs.) Those sources include private citizens, foreign aerospace investigatory committees, aerospace operators and government organizations.  As these materials have come to light, they can be made available for inspection.

https://dpo.tothestarsacademy.com/blog/an-introduction-to-the-adam-research-project

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

1 minute ago, Minimalists said:

From time to time, various sources have collected material samples reported to have come from advanced aerospace vehicles of unknown origin (popularly known as UAP – Unidentified Aerial Phenomena - or UFOs.) Those sources include private citizens, foreign aerospace investigatory committees, aerospace operators and government organizations.  As these materials have come to light, they can be made available for inspection.

https://dpo.tothestarsacademy.com/blog/an-introduction-to-the-adam-research-project

"Invest now, minimum $350.00" and don't forget to look at their fine selection of hats, hoodies and trackies. :yes:

I did notice the "aerospace engineer from Lockheed" disappeared from "The Team". :whistle:

• Like 3
  • Haha 6
  • Confused 1

8 minutes ago, Piney said:

"Invest now, minimum $350.00" and don't forget to look at their fine selection of hats, hoodies and trackies. :yes:

I did notice the "aerospace engineer from Lockheed" disappeared from "The Team". :whistle:

maybe he just....went home?:alien:

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

7 minutes ago, Robotic Jew said:

maybe he just....went home?:alien:

Maybe somebody reported him to Linkedin? :whistle:

• Like 2
  • Haha 4

oh yea. The ET's are so concerned for human development.  Uh huh.  That's why they remain  :ph34r:  to the plebes.   LOL

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Everyone of you missed the point of the article I see..Oh well not like I care.

• Like 1

Hal Puthoff the same person who is involved with remote viewing isn't he?  I also recognize Tom Delonge but can't remember where from. I do remember where I have heard of Luis Elizondo.  I had no idea these guys had teamed up.   @Piney is right, they need to find a real scientist, even just one would help.

Oh, now I see Colm Kelleher as an advisor.  It has been a long time since I read anything he has written. 

Edited by Desertrat56
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

44 minutes ago, Desertrat56 said:

I also recognize Tom Delonge but can't remember where from.

He thinks he's the Bono of UFO conspiridiots.

They have one thing in common. They are both flaming asses. :yes:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 4

6 minutes ago, Piney said:

He thinks he's the Bono of UFO conspiridiots.

They have one thing in common. They are both flaming asses. :yes:

Colm Kelleher is a financial guy who used to have a newspaper, I think it was financial predictions but I can't remember, it was so long ago.  The Kelleher Report.  Oh, I got them confused.  The Colm Kelleher on the To The Stars website is a biochemist who wrote a couple of books.  Hunt for the Skinwalker and Brain Trust   I guess the do have a scientist on their advisory panel.

I can't find anything about the Kelleher Report on the internet.  It was from the 90's.

Edited by Desertrat56
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Desertrat56 said:

The Colm Kelleher on the To The Stars website is a biochemist who wrote a couple of books.  Hunt for the Skinwalker and Brain Trust   I guess the do have a scientist on their advisory panel.

If he thinks a Skinwalker is anything other than a human being with a bag of tricks, hes not a very good biochemist. I wish I knew he was hunting one. I would of been more than happy to give him what he wanted. :yes:

Edited by Piney
**** Atlantis
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

6 hours ago, Desertrat56 said:

Hal Puthoff the same person who is involved with remote viewing isn't he?  I also recognize Tom Delonge but can't remember where from. I do remember where I have heard of Luis Elizondo.  I had no idea these guys had teamed up.   @Piney is right, they need to find a real scientist, even just one would help.

Oh, now I see Colm Kelleher as an advisor.  It has been a long time since I read anything he has written. 

tom was from pop pseudo punk band blink182, i guess when his tunes got too passé he jumped to conspiracy. :rolleyes:

Edited by the13bats
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

13 hours ago, Minimalists said:

Everyone of you missed the point of the article I see..Oh well not like I care.

the point of you posting it do you mean?-- anything to do with the date of the article? 

1 hour ago, Dejarma said:

the point of you posting it do you mean?-- anything to do with the date of the article? 

The article is old...

36 minutes ago, Minimalists said:

The article is old...

so the point of this thread is suggesting BS because a year's gone by & as usual- nothing, yes?

you should have stated the reason for starting this thread in the OP!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Dejarma said:

so the point of this thread is suggesting BS because a year's gone by & as usual- nothing, yes?

Yeah I should have but I guess I am not as perfect as some here.

No...Point of it was info purposes only even though it was old...Did not ask for anyone to reply to it. Did not matter to me if anyone did or not...In no mood for a college level semantics course.

Edited by Minimalists
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, Minimalists said:

Yeah I should have but I guess I am not as perfect as some here.

No...Point of it was info purposes only even though it was old...Did not ask for anyone to reply to it. Did not matter to me if anyone did or not...In no mood for a college level semantics course.

It’s a public forum and the replies are just due to how you posted your OP. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Timothy said:

It’s a public forum and the replies are just due to how you posted your OP. 

Well next time I will run a poll and see which way I should post my next thread.:angry:

2 minutes ago, Minimalists said:

Well next time I will run a poll and see which way I should post my next thread.:angry:

ok, poll this one then... what options would you suggest?

4 minutes ago, Minimalists said:

For someone who claims it doesn't matter whether people reply or not, you seem to care quite a bit.

• Like 1

government organizations.  As these materials have come to light, they can be made available for inspection.

So a government organization would not have examined it themselves first? 

So basically available are the dregs of what has been inspected, identified and of no interest to the scientists. 

Ah, here are more you can inspect and own

https://www.ukge.com/en-GB/Rocks/Meteorites__c-p-0-0-16-345.aspx?gclid=EAIaIQobChMI58iUw_rN4wIVw-FRCh1ZSQdyEAMYASAAEgKGKvD_BwE

Edited by freetoroam
  • Like 2

5 minutes ago, Desertrat56 said:

For someone who claims it doesn't matter whether people reply or not, you seem to care quite a bit.

Doing it out of sheer boredom.....:angry:

• Haha 1