Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Project A.D.A.M

Minimalists

10 minutes ago, Dejarma said:

ok, poll this one then... what options would you suggest?

Got no idea...

10 minutes ago, Dejarma said:

obviously

What's your problem? Say it and move on.

On 7/23/2019 at 3:11 PM, Minimalists said:

Everyone of you missed the point of the article I see..Oh well not like I care.

minimalist, it is sometimes wise to clip a pertinent part of the article you post and comment on it so readers know where you are coming from.

Where *are* you coming from?

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Earl.Of.Trumps said:

minimalist, it is sometimes wise to clip a pertinent part of the article you post and comment on it so readers know where you are coming from.

Where *are* you coming from?

I know..I just did not do it....Been a bad few days for me my mind has just not been in the game so to speak. Family member with health issues.

Edited by Minimalists
  • Sad 2

Put simply, "To The Stars" is just a money-making scam.   There's lots of stuff at this site about them...  Note that the search system here is a bit clunky, so I'd suggest Googling, using this sort of request "delonge  elizondo  site:unexplained-mysteries.com"

Or you could just start here:

That dude seems to know a bit about them.....  :D

• Thanks 4

17 hours ago, Minimalists said:

Well next time I will run a poll and see which way I should post my next thread.:angry:

No having a go at all: If you read your OP, you should be able to realise why you got the replies which were posted. That is all.

Nothing emotional or attacking from me. 

If you want a more detailed explanation, just PM me. 

Shouldn't be any angry faces! :rofl:

• Like 2

8 hours ago, ChrLzs said:

Put simply, "To The Stars" is just a money-making scam.   There's lots of stuff at this site about them...  Note that the search system here is a bit clunky, so I'd suggest Googling, using this sort of request "delonge  elizondo  site:unexplained-mysteries.com"

*snip*

(Wanted to add to your above quote, to help and educate people who may have been sucked in)

TTSA has been a detrimental force since inception. They made claims and gave deadlines for disclosure which have long passed. They didn’t produce anything up-to-reasonable-scrutiny. TTSA is a waste of time and money. Do not get sucked in! 

Tom Delonge’s band mates in Blink 182 thought he was a bit off-the-rails and obsessed with UFO’s during their popular career, but he still holds no weight and has never produced anything up to scrutiny. 

Tom may actually believe some of the BS which is produced, but yes it is just a money-making scheme, whether he is ignorantly sincere or deliberately deceptive. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Alchopwn said:

I found this regarding the head researcher at TTS:

Eric Davis TTS Link

Doesn't paint a happy picture.

Can you think of a reason why the US government would hand over video after video to these people?

And I would think that if TTSA altered anything that was on the any of these videos, they'd end up in prison. I think the DoD/US Navy handled the details of making the videos anyway. They have the experts.

• Sad 1

17 hours ago, ChrLzs said:

Put simply Chris Mellon needs to be in prison. He's just a crook and this is one of his many scams over the years.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Piney said:

Put simply Chris Mellon needs to be in prison. He's just a crook and this is one of his many scams over the years.

He's just riding a title Piney...."Former Assistant Secretary of Defense".....I guess to him and Delonge that is suppose to make some great impression on people. As quick as this came to light it has died out, well there goes all this disclosure crap out the window I guess....

And just for ****s and giggles I went too the TTSA website and got on their mailing list...I got an e-mail today where they were talking about having gotten a hold of some material that supposedly has unknown origins or something..I really did not read it that close....About 3/4 down the page they were asking for $$$$$$$$$! Surprise huh...

Edited by Minimalists
  • Thanks 2

On 23.7.2019 at 2:17 PM, Minimalists said:

... various sources have collected material samples reported to have come from advanced aerospace vehicles of unknown origin

So TTSA (The Task Sucks Anyway) want us to believe that extraterrestrials who do interstellar travel near to LS, or above, lose parts of their ships while traveling in the Earth`s atmosphere? Yeah, that really sounds logical. Or are the ships build by Citroen/NGC 7541 plant?

• Haha 3

4 minutes ago, toast said:

So TTSA (The Task Sucks Anyway) want us to believe that extraterrestrials who do interstellar travel near to LS, or above, lose parts of their ships while traveling in the Earth`s atmosphere? Yeah, that really sounds logical. Or are the ships build by Citroen/NGC 7541 plant?

Who knows..Maybe old Bigelow chipped in a couple million or something...And I don't know what the material is they are looking at...I don't know if it's rocks. minerals or debris from other craft or something...There is CRAP falling from the sky all the time from Space or otherwise.

Edited by Minimalists
  • Like 1

All this debauchery, it's unreal!! How do these crims get away with it?  And with all the vetting by big gov, how does the government keep handing eye popping videos over to these scurrilous people to make money on?  :unsure:

crazy government, the US has.   ::snort::

12 minutes ago, Earl.Of.Trumps said:

All this debauchery, it's unreal!! How do these crims get away with it?  And with all the vetting by big gov, how does the government keep handing eye popping videos over to these scurrilous people to make money on?  :unsure:

crazy government, the US has.   ::snort::

Maybe they aren't.  Maybe the videos don't really come from the government.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Earl.Of.Trumps said:

Can you think of a reason why the US government would hand over video after video to these people?

And I would think that if TTSA altered anything that was on the any of these videos, they'd end up in prison. I think the DoD/US Navy handled the details of making the videos anyway. They have the experts.

May I suggest that if you don't have a clue, don't post until after you check your 'facts'?  

WHICH videos are you referring to?  Because the two that are constantly rolled out by those who haven't even done the first bit of checking don't pass even basic scrutiny, and do NOT show anything out of the oprdinary at all.  One of them has been in the public domain well before delonge/elizondo stole it and misrepresented, and they demonstrate complete lack of knowledge on the other.

Let me repeat NEITHER of them show anything out of the ordinary for a FLIR system recording known, mundane stuff.  If you claim otherwise, get brave and post a link.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

1 minute ago, Desertrat56 said:

Maybe they aren't.  Maybe the videos don't really come from the government.

Right. Maybe the person claiming that the Pentagon responded to him to say that the approval that Elizondo claimed existed was strictly an internal approval on the DD 1910 form (a release form). That of course puts the Pentagon in the chain of custody in a release process.

Hey, he might be lying, even though he was trying to show Elizondo and his backer, George Knapp, were lying about that approval existing.

But I doubt it.

Also, the Pentagon never said a word about anyone else's approval, only their own internal approval. It sounds like the DD 1910 was then passed to another department from the Pentagon for further scrutiny to me. And it appears that approval was given. Just saying. B)

2 minutes ago, ChrLzs said:

May I suggest that if you don't have a clue, don't post until after you check your 'facts'?  

And may I suggest to speak to me only when spoken to.  Better yet, put me o n ignore so you're not tempted.

1 minute ago, Earl.Of.Trumps said:

And may I suggest to speak to me only when spoken to.  Better yet, put me o n ignore so you're not tempted.

Remember that other thread about these videos?

Where you and I went back and forward over multiple posts because what you posted was inaccurate, and it took a while for me to work out what you were talking about, but you were wrong?

This is the exact same thing. They are the same videos. Nothing untoward.

What you’re suggesting has been addressed.

If you’re going to try to push it again, provide links and the ACTUAL CORRECT NAMES OF THE VIDEOS you’re referring to.

It’s beyond a joke how crappily you try to argue this BS over and over. 

Put up or shut up. 

• Thanks 6

2 minutes ago, Timothy said:

Remember that other thread about these videos?

Where you and I went back and forward over multiple posts because what you posted was inaccurate, and it took a while for me to work out what you were talking about, but you were wrong?

This is the exact same thing. They are the same videos. Nothing untoward.

What you’re suggesting has been addressed.

If you’re going to try to push it again, provide links and the ACTUAL CORRECT NAMES OF THE VIDEOS you’re referring to.

It’s beyond a joke how crappily you try to argue this BS over and over. 

Put up or shut up. 

Yes, Timothy we did go through this before and you proved yourself so disingenuous that I told you then - never again will I get links for you. Do you recall?  Did you think I was kidding, Timothy?

The US Navy lent technical assistance/vids to BBC and FOX when pilot Fravor did his interview. At least one of the TTSA videos went through the approval process for release by the US government. 

Do you need chimes, Timothy? the government is into this up to their eyeballs.

Have a nice day

9 minutes ago, Dejarma said:

yep

If you and your bash brothers need for me to post links that I posted in the "senators" thread, I'll consider it. 

But for some yahoo to come blasting into the middle of  this thread with a *different* aspect than of what I was discussing and demand that I get links to something *they* wish to talk about, hehehe,  well, that just isn't going to happen. Let them get their own links. Same for you.

21 minutes ago, Earl.Of.Trumps said:

Yes, Timothy we did go through this before and you proved yourself so disingenuous that I told you then - never again will I get links for you. Do you recall?  Did you think I was kidding, Timothy?

The US Navy lent technical assistance/vids to BBC and FOX when pilot Fravor did his interview. At least one of the TTSA videos went through the approval process for release by the US government. 

Do you need chimes, Timothy? the government is into this up to their eyeballs.

Have a nice day

You need to be more specific and accurate with pretty much all of your posts.

That is all.

• Thanks 1

There are no links from the government.  We simply can't say the government is involved with TTSA.

The effect of the mass media is not to elicit belief but to maintain the apparatus of addiction.

Christopher Lasch

• Thanks 2