Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Project A.D.A.M

Minimalists

1 hour ago, Earl.Of.Trumps said:

If you and your bash brothers need for me to post links that I posted in the "senators" thread, I'll consider it. 

But for some yahoo to come blasting into the middle of  this thread with a *different* aspect than of what I was discussing and demand that I get links to something *they* wish to talk about, hehehe,  well, that just isn't going to happen. Let them get their own links. Same for you.

it's not my fault you are tedious

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Earl.Of.Trumps said:

The US Navy lent technical assistance/vids to BBC and FOX when pilot Fravor did his interview. At least one of the TTSA videos went through the approval process for release by the US government. 

No, and NO.

There is zero evidence that the USN lent technical assistance/vids.  This claim arises from Elizondo's FALSE assurance that he would release a chain of provenance for the video so it's applicability could be verifed.  He NEVER did so.  EoT can dispute this by posting evidence or a proper citation, NOT by handwaving and assuring us that he once did.  We know what EoT's word is worth.

Also, the application for release doesn't add up, and anyone can make application.  There is no record of the alleged release,. no provenance.

Do you need chimes, Timothy? the government is into this up to their eyeballs.

No chimes required, but your agenda and unwillingness to actually support your claims rings a bell or two...

Have a nice day

I always do.  That's coz I'm not scared by silly conspiracy claims about alien Tictacs..

• Like 3
  • Thanks 4

46 minutes ago, Dejarma said:

it's not my fault you are tedious

Chrlzs (or whatever) mentioned something about FLIR and then said "If you claim otherwise, get brave and post a link. "

I did not contra what he said, to begin with, frankly, so why would I go get links about an issue I never spoke of? He's just baiting me, that's all. Please tell me why I should run and get links. 

What I have shown is an author who chased down a boast made by Elizondo and backed up by George Knapp, that the Pentagon gave approval for release of a video, and who got a response showing that the Pentagon gave internal approval not approval for release of a video.  WTF does this have to do with FLIR?

See how much wasted time in here some people can create out of nothing? and the chorus has to all chime in. 

• Haha 1

On ‎7‎/‎23‎/‎2019 at 7:17 AM, Minimalists said:

From time to time, various sources have collected material samples reported to have come from advanced aerospace vehicles of unknown origin (popularly known as UAP – Unidentified Aerial Phenomena - or UFOs.) Those sources include private citizens, foreign aerospace investigatory committees, aerospace operators and government organizations.  As these materials have come to light, they can be made available for inspection.

https://dpo.tothestarsacademy.com/blog/an-introduction-to-the-adam-research-project

Oh no. No, no, no, oh dear...

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

and the chorus has to all chime in. 

hmmm, maybe you should listen to the chorus & their chimes....

The vid I assume you're referring to is nothing more than operatives testing a system & commenting on how well it works.

If it were anything more than that- as in something unknown/ worrying to the authorities involved then there's absolutely no way it would be available for the likes of you & I to see.

what part of that do you not get? Think about it....

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, Dejarma said:

hmmm, maybe you should listen to the chorus & their chimes....

The vid I assume you're referring to is nothing more than operatives testing a system & commenting on how well it works.

If it were anything more than that- as in something unknown/ worrying to the authorities involved then there's absolutely no way it would be available for the likes of you & I to see.

what part of that do you not get? Think about it....

The Pentagon released a video of the 2004 incident, and acknowledged the existence of what the U.S. Department of Defense had called its Advanced Aviation Threat Identification Program, which tracked UFOs.   Link

How The DD Form 1910 Does NOT Prove A Public Pentagon Release; And How It May Harm The Credibility of Mr. Luis Elizondo and TTSA.  Last Update: June 9, 2019 –. More OFFICIAL STATEMENTS by the Pentagon to The Black Vault Regarding This Form Link

And others. The last link above, is trying to assail Elizondo  by showing the DD 1910 form that the Pentagon had when the video was being considered for release.

Now,, I'd like to point out that the DD 1910 form does not say who else is in the chain of custody and has examined the case or who else will. But what we know for almost certainty is, the Pentagon was indeed evaluating a form DD 1910 concerning one of the videos shown by TTSAA, and almost for certainty again, the DoD (and others?) approved the release of the videos

The fact that TTSA ended up with the video means that *someone* released it or it was stolen. Yet at no time have I seen the DoJ pursue Elizondo and/or TTSA. My conclusion is,  of course, that the Pentagon/DoD (and perhaps others) released a TTSA video. That means that in all likelihood, the video was created by the DoD, not by TTSA. And nobody would be allowed to alter the contents.

I've said it all along. Big Gov is right in this up to the eyeballs. People in here are in denial.

• Haha 1

And it bears repeating, as I have said this twice before....

In one aspect, it does not matter whether the video content is real or not, the US government is clearly promoting Ufology.  Why?

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Earl.Of.Trumps said:

the US government is clearly promoting Ufology.  Why?

So people don't pay attention to other slimey **** like the destruction of our environment, the collapse of our infrastructure, the drug and chemical companies poisoning us and the manipulation of our legal system, banks and insurance industries. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

This is getting embarrassing EoT.

You expect us to read your links, but you missed the one above from kenemet - here let me post it for you again:

https://www.topsecretwriters.com/2018/09/stars-academy-another-ufo-community-scam/

.. and point out that the content CAN BE EASILY VERIFIED.  You are posting misinformation.  Please stop.

The Pentagon released a video of the 2004 incident, and acknowledged the existence of what the U.S. Department of Defense had called its Advanced Aviation Threat Identification Program, which tracked UFOs.   Link

NO, Neither video came from the Pentagon, they were handed out by Elizondo who promised provenance and then did not uphold that promise.  HOW MANY TIMES DO WE HAVE TO TELL YOU THAT?  Elizondo and others (READ THE DAM LINK) misrepresented the video - they are still using the wrong video for one of the claims.

NEITHER video has proper release information nor any provenance.  As indeed one of your own links points out.

The last link above, is trying to assail Elizondo  by showing the DD 1910 form that the Pentagon had when the video was being considered for release.

Until you show the clearance (NOT the request that anyone can create and present) and the video that goes with it, you are just spitting this garbage into the wind.

Now,, I'd like to point out that the DD 1910 form does not say who else is in the chain of custody and has examined the case or who else will.

Yes, Correct.  And then you follow that with this:

But what we know for almost certainty...

ALMOST certain, eh, EoT?    That's hilarious.

The fact that TTSA ended up with the video means that *someone* released it or it was stolen.

Why did it have to be released by someone - much FLIR footage has never been classified - why would they bother?  That is a very, very silly argument.

Yet at no time have I seen the DoJ pursue Elizondo and/or TTSA.

And that couldn't possibly be because that the DoD and DoJ couldn't give a turd, no crime has been done, and quite probably enjoy watching the kerfuffle as people like you tie themselves into knots believing this drivel is evidence of .... something sinister!!!

My conclusion is,  of course, that the Pentagon/DoD (and perhaps others) released a TTSA video.

But, but  ..... you were only "almost certain" before....

:D:D:D

Anyway, thanks for the entertainment.

Edited by ChrLzs
missing link
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Earl.Of.Trumps said:

In one aspect, it does not matter whether the video content is real or not, the US government is clearly promoting Ufology.  Why?

This is rich...for countless posts in countless pages eot has beat his fists that the video is real and some smoking gun proof of who knows what, no matter how many facts were presented to the contrary eot keep on blustering on and on, im for one proud of him that he now in his own way admits the video isnt real,

to bad he cant be as realistic about the fake picture he posted to claim the 52 washington alleged event was real, too bad he cant except a photo can have more than one lenes flares anomalies at a time,

but its a start.

• Thanks 4

31 minutes ago, the13bats said:

This is rich...for countless posts in countless pages eot has beat his fists that the video is real and some smoking gun proof of who knows what, no matter how many facts were presented to the contrary eot keep on blustering on and on, im for one proud of him that he now in his own way admits the video isnt real,

to bad he cant be as realistic about the fake picture he posted to claim the 52 washington alleged event was real, too bad he cant except a photo can have more than one lenes flares anomalies at a time,

but its a start.

And stating the baseless claim that aliens don’t need the precious metal gold. Let’s not forget that. 

(Mainly for any newbies who may be sucked in by the way @Earl.Of.Trumps tries to appear to post with some authority)

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Earl.Of.Trumps said:

They are not promoting Ufology.

They are addressing reasonably possible international technology and airspace incursions. Also pilots situational awareness and mental model/coherence etc.

We’ve been over it before. Work it out.

Of course any serious government is open to the possibility of ET contact. But they are not promoting Ufology.

And again there’s nothing which has ever been provided about the existence of ET UFO’s which stands against skeptical scrutiny.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 24/07/2019 at 12:30 AM, Desertrat56 said:

I also recognize Tom Delonge but can't remember where from.

Blink 182?

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

7 hours ago, Earl.Of.Trumps said:

the US government is clearly promoting Ufology.  Why?

What specifically makes you belief this? 

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Earl.Of.Trumps said:

I think you are interpreting their assertation of unidentified craft. There is not one person who has equated these items to extraterrestrial craft. At least none that are serving in any official capacity within the DoD and component departments.

• Like 3

9 hours ago, the13bats said:

This is rich...for countless posts in countless pages eot has beat his fists that the video is real and some smoking gun proof of who knows what

Well you're factually wrong. Why do you lie? Trying to start an argument? That's nice. :tu:  Way to go.

I have most recently said that I allow that there may be exaggerations on the videos so as to attract a wider viewing audience. Apparently  this suddenly does not register with you.

Further, I have stated many times in here that it really does not matter in one regard whether the videos have false information, the fact that the Pentagon/DoD and others are releasing the videos, then it is clear that the US is pushing a UFO agenda. Why, I don't know. Bu they are.

If you would like to address the issue that I have raised, please do. But don't start out by lying about me. It doesn't make for a friendly thread.

Again,  we are in a thread where hostilities are rising and the thread will go to s__t.  All I do is post my opinions, and what I get back way too often is flame baiting crap.

And I'm sure the clique will blame eot.  you always do

• Sad 1

5 hours ago, Minimalists said:

What specifically makes you belief this? 

Minimalist, PLEASE!

The government released videos that clearly depict aircrafts that by the testimony of Pilot Fravor, radar man, Day, and others, said perform such amazing aerobatics that they must be otherworldly. Now, do you not agree that millions of Americans are thinking "alien technology"?  It's obvious.

And the government issued those videos with that information, and they did it repeatedly. It's a no-brainer.
Apparently, you think somehow that the DoD had no idea - even after the release of the Fravor interviews on BBC, FOX, CNN, with accompanying cockpit video with a Department of Defense header on it, that people were talking "ET UFOs", so they followed that up with the three TTSA videos. Uh huh. 

Good luck with that. The DoD is not that stupid, nor are the members of the House and Senate Select Intelligence committee. Nor is the POTUS who had his say. That's called promotion. So is revealing that the congressional intel committees were being appraised by the US Navy of UFOs/UAPs. They are promoting it. Over and over.

People get so worked up with the veracity of the videos they fail to see the bigger picture. They can't see the forest through the trees.

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Trelane said:

I think you are interpreting their assertation of unidentified craft. There is not one person who has equated these items to extraterrestrial craft. At least none that are serving in any official capacity within the DoD and component departments.

True, Trelane, but the videos they release do raise the specter of DoD displaying ET, you must admit. 

"A picture says a thousand words". And when I see those three interviews of pilot Fravor (CNN,BBC,FOX), with a video concurrently running with a big header saying "Department of Defense" emblazoned on it... I'm pretty sure that DoD's message got through to many people. This is not full disclosure yet... but it's inching closer and closer.  Little steps that will culminate into *something* bigger.

It's funny, Trelane. I bother to point out these facts and people just go into denial over it. And worse, get angry and ridicule me and argue over it. You, on the other hand, are quite civil and remain on point through it all, even though you may disagree as much as the antagonists. thanks. :tu:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Earl.Of.Trumps said:

True, Trelane, but the videos they release do raise the specter of DoD displaying ET, you must admit. 

"A picture says a thousand words". And when I see those three interviews of pilot Fravor (CNN,BBC,FOX), with a video concurrently running with a big header saying "Department of Defense" emblazoned on it... I'm pretty sure that DoD's message got through to many people. This is not full disclosure yet... but it's inching closer and closer.  Little steps that will culminate into *something* bigger.

It's funny, Trelane. I bother to point out these facts and people just go into denial over it. And worse, get angry and ridicule me and argue over it. You, on the other hand, are quite civil and remain on point through it all, even though you may disagree as much as the antagonists. thanks. :tu:

I have no need to antagonize. We disagree and are just dug in our viewpoints. I leave it at that and continue to present my side of the argument and that's all.

I think what is lost is that we can feverishly disagree, but not be mean spirited about it.

• Thanks 3

29 minutes ago, Earl.Of.Trumps said:

Minimalist, PLEASE!

The government released videos that clearly depict aircrafts that by the testimony of Pilot Fravor, radar man, Day, and others, said perform such amazing aerobatics that they must be otherworldly. Now, do you not agree that millions of Americans are thinking "alien technology"?  It's obvious.

And the government issued those videos with that information, and they did it repeatedly. It's a no-brainer.
Apparently, you think somehow that the DoD had no idea - even after the release of the Fravor interviews on BBC, FOX, CNN, with accompanying cockpit video with a Department of Defense header on it, that people were talking "ET UFOs", so they followed that up with the three TTSA videos. Uh huh. 

Good luck with that. The DoD is not that stupid, nor are the members of the House and Senate Select Intelligence committee. Nor is the POTUS who had his say. That's called promotion. So is revealing that the congressional intel committees were being appraised by the US Navy of UFOs/UAPs. They are promoting it. Over and over.

People get so worked up with the veracity of the videos they fail to see the bigger picture. They can't see the forest through the trees.

Still not evidence the government is promoting UFOs...Don't anyone here find it odd that in the case of the Nimitz 2004 incident that it's just now making a stink so to speak.....If anything the history of UFO's have told us that the military has known about UFO's....If they were going to promote UFO's why did they not do it in the 40's, 50's or later? We know they knew about these things Project Blue Book is evidence of that...If the documentary "Unidentified" had not come out these videos would still be collecting dust.....Ditch the tinfoil hats. 

This is assuming that everyone who saw these things were thinking "alien technology" that's a gross overstatement if you ask me..We got no way to know what millions were thinking, fact is we don't know.

People get so worked up with the veracity of the videos they fail to see the bigger picture.

And the bigger picture is what exactly? That the military has known about these things for 70 years and all of a sudden 3 videos are released that show some blurry object moving at high speed and doing weird maneuvers...Firstly, not everyone that sees these things are going to automatically assume alien technology, fact is there is no proof of it even with the videos.

The DoD is not that stupid, nor are the members of the House and Senate Select Intelligence committee.

I agree the DoD is not stupid...But they don't interject objects into a video that are not there....Now, they have had their little intelligence meetings and what more have you heard about those? What has come out of them? 

Just saying the DoD had no idea is not evidence of anything....And Fravor I honestly do not know if I believe him or not...As far as the media I do not hear or see them staying on top of this as if it's some kind of breaking secret...Oh sure the pilot's saw something and the radar picked up something we know that...But what cannot be proven beyond a shadow of a doubt is that these things are of alien technology..

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Well you're factually wrong. Why do you lie? Trying to start an argument? That's nice. :tu:  Way to go.

I have most recently said that I allow that there may be exaggerations on the videos so as to attract a wider viewing audience. Apparently  this suddenly does not register with you.

Further, I have stated many times in here that it really does not matter in one regard whether the videos have false information, the fact that the Pentagon/DoD and others are releasing the videos, then it is clear that the US is pushing a UFO agenda. Why, I don't know. Bu they are.

If you would like to address the issue that I have raised, please do. But don't start out by lying about me. It doesn't make for a friendly thread.

Again,  we are in a thread where hostilities are rising and the thread will go to s__t.  All I do is post my opinions, and what I get back way too often is flame baiting crap.

And I'm sure the clique will blame eot.  you always do

i dont want to srart an arguement, i just misunderstood you,

i misunderstood your post i didnt lie,

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Minimalists said:

Still not evidence the government is promoting UFOs...

Your opinion.  All I know is, when I see "Department of Defense" in the headline banner, of what clearly is a UFO incvident, it speaks volumes.

Don't anyone here find it odd that in the case of the Nimitz 2004 incident that it's just now making a stink so to speak.....If anything the history of UFO's have told us that the military has known about UFO's....If they were going to promote UFO's why did they not do it in the 40's, 50's or later? 

I have no idea why the delay. All I can say is what I see. They never did before, but they are hinting very strongly about it now. DoD is behind it all, I have no idea why people fight the obvious.

We know they knew about these things Project Blue Book is evidence of that...If the documentary "Unidentified" had not come out these videos would still be collecting dust.....Ditch the tinfoil hats. 

This is assuming that everyone who saw these things were thinking "alien technology" that's a gross overstatement if you ask me..We got no way to know what millions were thinking, fact is we don't know.

We can presume that many such as people who already believed in UFOs thought that UFOs were on dispaly. And in technicality, they were.
AS to how many?? Who knows? but it's not zero.

And the bigger picture is what exactly? That the military has known about these things for 70 years and all of a sudden 3 videos are released that show some blurry object moving at high speed and doing weird maneuvers...Firstly, not everyone that sees these things are going to automatically assume alien technology, fact is there is no proof of it even with the videos.

Whayt do you think then, was the message being conveyed? To me, it is rather straight forward. Our military people encountered strange unknown aitcrafts. And they appear to be mystified about them. THat's how I see it..

I agree the DoD is not stupid...But they don't interject objects into a video that are not there....

Never seen proof they did. And if they did, as I explained before, they may want to have as big an audience as possible. But I really can't say they did that. I never saw any links to it either.

Now, they have had their little intelligence meetings and what more have you heard about those? What has come out of them? 

No idea. do you know what was up for discussion and by who? Or are you talking about the Intel committees being advised by the Navy of UFOs? 

Just saying the DoD had no idea is not evidence of anything....And Fravor I honestly do not know if I believe him or not...As far as the media I do not hear or see them staying on top of this as if it's some kind of breaking secret...Oh sure the pilot's saw something and the radar picked up something we know that...But what cannot be proven beyond a shadow of a doubt is that these things are of alien technology..

Tell me, minimalist, Fravor goes to CNN, FOX, and BBC - three powerhouse news networks. Along with him goes a video. Do you suspect that Fravor stole that video when he retired in 2006? I kinda' doubt it. Which means, the DoD supplied the video. The video has the "Department of Defense" header on it. Does one need chimes to figure it out? People get lost in the presentation of events so engrossedly that they neglect to see the big picture. Who is supplying the titillating information and WHY.

It's logical that the DoD was a willing participant, in the video not a victim. And with all the alleged debauchery that TTSA and Fravor were supposed to have created, we have yet to see the DoJ go after TTSA or anyone and arrest them. I don't think that's out of neglect, do you?

I'm sticking to my guns. DoD is into this right up to their eyeballs. They are the mastermind to it all, not Elizondo/TTSA.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Just on one point  .. please note that I do not work for the DoD.

This post is not authorised or in any way approved or sanctioned by the DoD.

However.... it does contain this lovely DoD logo:

United States Department of Defense Seal.svg

Omigod - Earl therefore says this post IS genuine DoD information!!!!   :rolleyes:

As I am a good person who usually does the right thing, I will tell you that the logo was sourced from, naturally, the Wiki right here..  Any idiot can source logos for virtually any agency.  Thing is, that agency won't generally give two or even one hoot about chasing down every usage - and if the footage is likely to be DoD footage anyway, it's not really being misused..  And in this case, as I said above, I bet the DoD don't mind this sort of idiotic distraction.

• Like 2