Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Project A.D.A.M

Minimalists

24 minutes ago, Piney said:

A Joe Rogan chat with, Blink 182 drummer, Travis Barker appeared in my YouTube suggestion yesterday.

Barker really hopes DeLonge was wise with his money.

Rogan and Barker drop the F-bomb quite a bit.

Spoiler

• Like 1

People can say what they want..But that little 6 series documentary they did was not for free.....I would be afraid to see what TTSA and Delonge got out of the History Channel on that one.....And would not be surprised if another one was coming down the pike soon...

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Golden Duck said:

Barker really hopes DeLonge was wise with his money.

Hahahahahah...  DeLonge had a guaranteed salary - I forget how much now - that was/is his no matter how badly the organisation went...

He's from the Trump School of Business, where the motto is "Pariter Avellentes Credulus" (Ripping off the Gullible).

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

32 minutes ago, Golden Duck said:

Rogan and Barker drop the F-bomb quite a bit.

That video answered a lot of questions about DeLonge. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

The company’s Aerospace Division is dedicated to finding revolutionary breakthroughs in propulsion, energy, and communication. We are currently working with lead engineers from major Department of Defense and aerospace companies with the capability to pursue an advanced engineering approach to fundamental aerospace topics like Beamed-Energy Propulsion Launch Systems (“BELS”), Space-Time Metrics Engineering (“STME”), and warp-drive metrics.

https://dpo.tothestarsacademy.com/

What a con game....:rolleyes:

• Thanks 1

From that interview with Joe Rogan above...

"Let's get high and look for UFOs" - Tom DeLonge to Travis Barker
"Let's get high and look for BigFoot" - ditto.
"Is this guy putting me on? ... we would look at these videos that were so clearly horse**** and he would be like 'Amazing, Right?' and I'd be like 'What? - you think that's an actual UFO - that is the fakest f--ing video I've ever seen in my life', but he didn't see that at all. In his mind he was seeing a real alien spaceship.." - Joe Rogan about Tom DeLonge.

Yep.  Pigeonhole confirmed, and filled with pigeon...  

• Like 5