Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Poll: Do you own a Twitter Account?

OverSword

Do you own a Twitter account?  

38 members have voted

1. 1. Do you own a Twitter account?

• yes
    • no

Was listening to a podcast interviewing Twitter execs in which they stated 75% of accounts were held by non-Americans and just wondered how many of us here have an account.  I do not.

• Like 3

Do people actually own a twiiter account? So if i owned one could i sell it on facebook? 

Saying that I do not do twatter or chavbook. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

I had one but I got banned. I think because I gave to much answers to the tweets of #45.

Edited by toast
  • Like 1
  • Haha 7

No Twitter account here. I prefer to leave twittering and tweeting to the little birds. They do a so much better, and more pleasant job of it!

• Like 1

From what I'm seeing, 80% of Twitter is Russian bots ramping up for the 2020 election in the USA.

• Like 4

20 minutes ago, toast said:

I had one but I got banned. I think because I gave to much answers to the tweets of #45.

Perhaps you should have answered yes because were it up to you, you would have one.

• Like 2

Don't have one.   I am on here and Facebook.  That's enough

• Like 6

Nope.  Too long winded to tweet.

Or maybe I don't think succinctly enough to put a thought into a few words.

Edited by Tatetopa
added second sentence.
  • Like 6

NO! VERY VERY BAD!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Tatetopa said:

Nope.  Too long winded to tweet.

Or maybe I don't think succinctly enough to put a thought into a few words.

That's never stopped the world's leading twit ... 

When an old Wall at the Southern Border, that is crumbling and falling over, built in an important section to keep out problems, is replaced with a brand new 30 foot high steel and concrete Wall, the Media says no new Wall has been built. Fake News! Building lots of Wall!

• Haha 5

2 minutes ago, Dumbledore the Awesome said:

That's never stopped the world's leading twit ... 

That is why he is a fabulously wealthy, like no one has ever seen before,, well loved, incomparable world leader like no one has ever been before who gets all the very most hugely beautiful girls  even though he is tubby and has weird hair. 

I on the other hand am just an unknown buff engineer with beautiful thick natural silver hair, a sexy beard and a naturally sun bronzed powerful physique.  Go figure.

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

No. I don't Twitter.

• Like 5

I don't have a Twitter account.

• Like 5

I 'own' one but it's used exclusively to follow poker players and poker websites/blogs/tournaments, which it's amazing for. I've been off the poker for quite a while though so not logged in in some time.

Edited by ExpandMyMind
  • Like 5

I only have a twitter account because a former employer required it for everyone, but never used it back then.  I assume they do now days.  I rarely used it a bit at first and have not logged on in years.

• Like 4

I had a few, they there all linked to websites made for the purpose of posting news and announcements. I've never used one as a personal account.

• Like 2

As above, I have a couple that were linked to post directly via my tumblr account. Not used it personally and haven't used it for ages as I have a habit of forgetting passwords.

• Like 3

Nope...

I call it "TWIT-ter"

• Like 4
  • Haha 3

i do because i have friends who are mainly through there.

it is a pain to use and they just redesigned it... making it even more of a pain!

hooray!

• Like 2

I used to have one to keep up with the guys from a running group I was a part of. 

... Then I stopped using it once I finally realized that running is ****ing stupid. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 4

Yeah, but I've used it like twice in 3 years.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

I used to tweet on Twitter quite a lot but I've since had all of my accounts banned simply because I stubbornly refuse to delete my tweet/s because I do not agree with the people I have a differing view too.  Apparently, it's rude to have a differing view.  It's a toxic environment and I couldn't be bothered creating yet another account at this time.  It's pointless getting into discussions with people who can't manage to pull their own head out of their .... well, you know where I'm headed with this. I haven't done Facebook since 2012 and I've never missed it at all.  Did I mention Twitter is quite toxic?

I polled Yes, even though I'm banned. :lol:  Perhaps I'm just antisocial.

Edited by pixiii
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

I have one just to follow people like Dr Karl.  

Maybe I could make an alter account @The_Insane_ Bolt just so I can spam Leftie! #qanda

• Like 1
  • Haha 3