Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Poll: Do you own a Twitter Account?

OverSword

Do you own a Twitter account?  

38 members have voted

1. 1. Do you own a Twitter account?

• yes
    • no

Nope I don't have one, I even canceled my Facebook account there is to much information gathering going on. I don't want Any Government to know that much about my personal life, call me paranoid. 

Edited by Manwon Lender
  • Like 5

54 minutes ago, Manwon Lender said:

Nope I don't have one, I even canceled my Facebook account there is to much information gathering going on. I don't want Any Government to know that much about my personal life, call me paranoid. 

I don't know about any government; I'm not particularly worried what the Russian or Chinese govts. might know about me. Although that could be why I keep getting ads for sites for Dating Beautiful Asian Women. :unsure2: 

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Dumbledore the Awesome said:

I don't know about any government; I'm not particularly worried what the Russian or Chinese govts. might know about me. Although that could be why I keep getting ads for sites for Dating Beautiful Asian Women. :unsure2: 

Well, the less anyone knows the better, as far as I am concerned. We both know that anyone who uses those sites can open themselves up to many problems. From tracking data to malicious mail ware that open back doors up on you system, like I said above I'm probably just paranoid. 

Oh and by the way, those ads are counter intellegents and they only track specific data.:D

Edited by Manwon Lender
  • Like 1

No twitter, twaitter, or tutors. Left facebook over a decade ago.

6 hours ago, Manwon Lender said:

That is why I canceled Facebook, but you can't delete it, only disable it.  That is frustrating to me.  It isn't government, by the way, it is corporations.  They buy the information to better target people for sales and other nefarious reasons.

As a news and sports junkie I read twitter all the time. I do not however have an account

7 minutes ago, Farmer77 said:

As a news and sports junkie I read twitter all the time. I do not however have an account

Quite right. How else could you stay in touch with the thoughts of the Leader? :unsure2: 

I have one, but I have not posted on it in over a year.

• 2 weeks later...

Can't say I do. I've never really felt the need to get one. :rofl:

I've never had a twitter account - don't see the point in it ? 

I've got a facebook account, but I haven't logged in for MONTHS. 

• 2 weeks later...

I have it for long time and i use it mainly for updates about certain subjects from independent journalists and some authors. Can't remember that i tweeted anything, never understood that stupid hashtag thingy :D