Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Simple Tarot Readings

TrumanB

Hi Folks,

I'm a reader of tarot and will be glad to do some readings for you. So far I mostly did 1-3 card readings ( Celtic Cross is still a big bite for me ) but the good thing with tarot is that you can make your own readings with any number of cards that you want. You may ask me questions here or via private messages but first, let's establish two simple rules:

1) tarot doesn't answer questions that start with "when"

2) I don't do readings regarding health issues

• Thanks 4

Can I ask questions beginning with

Who

Why

Which

What

How

Well depends, if you're going to ask me who is going to win next NBA ring I can't tell you that. 

Only two users contacted me so far ( interestingly, it was about the same issue and the readings were very similar ), not sure how satisfied they are.

I'll spring for a reading.. how will the reaping come this year? Please, lets keep all readings public :)

• Like 1

On 7/27/2019 at 2:26 AM, rashore said:

I'll spring for a reading.. how will the reaping come this year? Please, lets keep all readings public :)

What/whose reaping? Are you a farmer?

55 minutes ago, TrumanB said:

What/whose reaping? Are you a farmer?

Those answers can turn up in the cards as they will. If I have an option, I'd rather a three card pull instead of a single one please.

On 7/29/2019 at 12:43 AM, rashore said:

Those answers can turn up in the cards as they will. If I have an option, I'd rather a three card pull instead of a single one please.

I don't like to guess but since I have no other readings currently let's give it a try!

1. Knight of cups reversed

2. King of pentacles reversed

3 Devil reversed

meaning: big expectations of financial nature will not be satisfied. I guess that this reaping ( whatever sort of that is ) will not be successful.

Interestingly, after I finished with a shuffling had a strong feeling that should put the deck in the opposite position which means that these three cards would be upright. But let's stick to what we got, don't want to find excuses if things with that reaping end up well.

By the way, there is a simple rule in tarot: as the question so the answer.

• Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, TrumanB said:

I don't like to guess but since I have no other readings currently let's give it a try!

1. Knight of cups reversed

2. King of pentacles reversed

3 Devil reversed

meaning: big expectations of financial nature will not be satisfied. I guess that this reaping ( whatever sort of that is ) will not be successful.

Interestingly, after I finished with a shuffling had a strong feeling that should put the deck in the opposite position which means that these three cards would be upright. But let's stick to what we got, don't want to find excuses if things with that reaping end up well.

By the way, there is a simple rule in tarot: as the question so the answer.

Thank you so much for being willing to do a blind reading. It's a lot of answers to a simple question.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, jinxed said:

Is my instinct right regarding a potantial love interest?

JUSTICE

yeah, this card gives good judgement.

I did several more readings, people may leave their impressions here. I'll be glad to hear.

I may be looking also for a different sort of challenge. Such as something that I wrote on different topic regarding Trump's victory on next elections.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 9/23/2019 at 2:12 AM, Lenaa said:

Can you tell me about my love life in my nearby future?

Now I see this message. Sorry...if you're still for reading please contact me via pm.

By the way, I have a suggestion to my fellow tarot readers. I already wrote that tarot gave me information how Trump will win next elections. I would like to see what your readings say about the same question so that we can make a comparison.

• 5 months later...

I would like a reading.  My question is: How can I change my life so I can be content and have inner peace?

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, little_dreamer said:

I would like a reading.  My question is: How can I change my life so I can be content and have inner peace?

Hi! I picked 3 cards

1. 5 of wands

2. 3 of wands

3. Devil reversed

The first card tells me that you feel disharmony and inner conflict. Focus on understanding what is going on within you. You have inner strength, I'm sure. This is also a card of elevated energy. Start some physical activities, set yourself some extern goals etc.

The second cards tells about your heart, it looks broken. This is not the best period in that sense, maybe you just broke up with someone. It's definitely a card of depression and heartache.

Description for Devil REVERSED is "releasing limiting beliefs, exploring dark thoughts, detachment". This card tells me that the answer is in you. Meditate, work on your spiritual development instead of looking for the happiness in the outside world. Get rid of your fear. I was once there...the key word is "detachment". Detach from your negative thoughts, from your expectations of life, from your fears and fake identity.

Maybe this sounds too vague but the point is that you first find inner peace and then change your life and become content with that.

cheers,

Edited by TrumanB
  • Like 1

Thank you TrumanB for the reading.  Card 1 and 2 were accurate.  I will try to work on the detachment part but it is not easy for me now.  But thanks again.

• Like 1

I know...inner work is hard. Remember myself from 10 years ago. I was ambitious and too attached. I needed time to realize that I'm not meant to be smth.

• Like 1

Wow I wasn't expecting a response that quick seeing the thread hasn't been active for months. If you have the time, can you give me a reading about overcoming distractions?

• Like 1

16 hours ago, GoodReality said:

Wow I wasn't expecting a response that quick seeing the thread hasn't been active for months. If you have the time, can you give me a reading about overcoming distractions?

I don't follow this thread and don't receive notifications unless somebody quotes my message or likes it.

Anyway, to be able to answer you properly you need to be more concrete.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi @TrumanB,

I wrote you last year and every prediction that you told me is true. Fact. I didn`t believe it but your tarot readings were  one of the most accurate.It wasn`t sugar-coated. Just, thank you! You are truly gifted.

• Thanks 1

Thanks. I will answer to your newest question in one of forthcoming days when I find energy.

In the meantime, I'd like hear opinion from my fellow tarot readers. I asked a question if in some period of my life I will have a chance to live abroad. Got WHEEL OF FORTUNE reversed. Is it NO as an answer?

• Thanks 1

On 7/23/2019 at 7:06 PM, TrumanB said:

Hi Folks,

I'm a reader of tarot and will be glad to do some readings for you. So far I mostly did 1-3 card readings ( Celtic Cross is still a big bite for me ) but the good thing with tarot is that you can make your own readings with any number of cards that you want. You may ask me questions here or via private messages but first, let's establish two simple rules:

1) tarot doesn't answer questions that start with "when"

2) I don't do readings regarding health issues

Hi, I sent you a mp

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Hi TrumanB

Are you still offering readings?

My question would be ...

How do I take my spiritual studies to the next level? (Like where do I focus to progress sort of thing)

Thanks

8 hours ago, Sleepinglion said:

How do I take my spiritual studies to the next level? (Like where do I focus to progress sort of thing)

Not sure if this is the right question for Tarot. But let's try...

THE EMPEROR           WHEEL OF FORTUNE

both cards are great, you're on the right path! The Emperor represent self-discipline, so you just need to keep it. Whatever that you do and practise keep doing it. If it's yoga do it regularly. Also, this card may mean that you are too focused on the rational/logic part. Don't forget your sensitive side.

Regarding the Wheel of fortune this is what one source says:

- The universe is guiding you on this spiritual path but you must also play your part and seize the opportunities that are opening up for you. You may find that situations just fall into place to help you along the way and that you meet spiritual people who can assist and guide you just as you need them. You may notice a lot of synchronicity happening at this time, signs and symbols are all around you.  

https://www.thetarotguide.com/wheel-of-fortune

Anyway, both hards ( Major Arcanas ) are a hit for this sort of question.

• The topic was locked