Jump to content
Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
TrumanB

Simple Tarot Readings

Recommended Posts

TrumanB

Hi Folks,

 

I'm a reader of tarot and will be glad to do some readings for you. So far I mostly did 1-3 card readings ( Celtic Cross is still a big bite for me ) but the good thing with tarot is that you can make your own readings with any number of cards that you want. You may ask me questions here or via private messages but first, let's establish two simple rules:

1) tarot doesn't answer questions that start with "when"

2) I don't do readings regarding health issues

 

 

  • Thanks 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 
freetoroam

Can I ask questions beginning with

Who

Why

Which

What

How

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
TrumanB

Well depends, if you're going to ask me who is going to win next NBA ring I can't tell you that. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
TrumanB

Only two users contacted me so far ( interestingly, it was about the same issue and the readings were very similar ), not sure how satisfied they are.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
rashore

I'll spring for a reading.. how will the reaping come this year? Please, lets keep all readings public :)

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
TrumanB
On 7/27/2019 at 2:26 AM, rashore said:

I'll spring for a reading.. how will the reaping come this year? Please, lets keep all readings public :)

What/whose reaping? Are you a farmer?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
rashore
55 minutes ago, TrumanB said:

What/whose reaping? Are you a farmer?

Those answers can turn up in the cards as they will. If I have an option, I'd rather a three card pull instead of a single one please.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
TrumanB
On 7/29/2019 at 12:43 AM, rashore said:

Those answers can turn up in the cards as they will. If I have an option, I'd rather a three card pull instead of a single one please.

I don't like to guess but since I have no other readings currently let's give it a try!

1. Knight of cups reversed

2. King of pentacles reversed

3 Devil reversed

meaning: big expectations of financial nature will not be satisfied. I guess that this reaping ( whatever sort of that is ) will not be successful.

Interestingly, after I finished with a shuffling had a strong feeling that should put the deck in the opposite position which means that these three cards would be upright. But let's stick to what we got, don't want to find excuses if things with that reaping end up well.

By the way, there is a simple rule in tarot: as the question so the answer.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
rashore
16 minutes ago, TrumanB said:

I don't like to guess but since I have no other readings currently let's give it a try!

1. Knight of cups reversed

2. King of pentacles reversed

3 Devil reversed

meaning: big expectations of financial nature will not be satisfied. I guess that this reaping ( whatever sort of that is ) will not be successful.

Interestingly, after I finished with a shuffling had a strong feeling that should put the deck in the opposite position which means that these three cards would be upright. But let's stick to what we got, don't want to find excuses if things with that reaping end up well.

By the way, there is a simple rule in tarot: as the question so the answer.

Thank you so much for being willing to do a blind reading. It's a lot of answers to a simple question.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
jinxed

Is my instinct right regarding a potantial love interest?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
TrumanB
1 hour ago, jinxed said:

Is my instinct right regarding a potantial love interest?

JUSTICE

yeah, this card gives good judgement.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
TrumanB

I did several more readings, people may leave their impressions here. I'll be glad to hear.

I may be looking also for a different sort of challenge. Such as something that I wrote on different topic regarding Trump's victory on next elections.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 
Lenaa

Can you tell me about my love life in my nearby future?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
TrumanB
On 9/23/2019 at 2:12 AM, Lenaa said:

Can you tell me about my love life in my nearby future?

Now I see this message. Sorry...if you're still for reading please contact me via pm.

 

By the way, I have a suggestion to my fellow tarot readers. I already wrote that tarot gave me information how Trump will win next elections. I would like to see what your readings say about the same question so that we can make a comparison.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.