Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Simple Tarot Readings

TrumanB

Oh thank you for your reading trumanB

Yes I do feel like I am having some synchronicity happen alot just now(signs, dreams) and mostly trying direct my energy to something that will help others but just figuring it out as I go along. Doing my best to improve my intuition mainly, trying to find tips. Just found this site last week too.

P.s I also do tarot cards if you ever wanted one back for this. :)

• Like 1

On 5/9/2020 at 9:47 AM, Sleepinglion said:

P.s I also do tarot cards if you ever wanted one back for this. :)

Thanks, but right now I don't know what to ask. :)

Ok, let's try with this one. Is next year going to be good for me to travel more? I'm asking that because this year is lost.

Hi TrumanB

Okay here it is for your question about should you go and travel more (next year)

These are my interpretation of the cards

Knight of cups emotion feeling and wanting to find love ( I am assuming love of travel or another culture) bringing a cup(emotion) creativity towards your goals. This card symbolise pisces which to me means dreams and fantasy.

We also got Page of Wands is ambitious, ideas and creative thoughts but also restlessness,  rushing into situations.

First things first direct your energy and focus on where you want to go..next is The knight of pentacles which means, structure, long term project, hard work and commitment.

I reshuffled again to confirm and pulled eight of swords which means feeling trapped(which makes sense just now) but it is more mentally trapped(air element) something you can free yourself from by looking forward to the travel. You could of been planning this for a long time but for some reason feel stuck in moving forward(again probably because of stuff happening just now)

Also note I saw that the knight of pentacles was on the bottom of the deck too second time. Confirmed that if you stick to your goals of course you can travel if you plan it carefully.

Perhaps your not travelling alone as there is 2 knights (usually symbolise young men in 20's or young 30's or so) and a page(page young person/youthful, playful, fire energy) but then again could be a blend of all your energy at this time is what I am picking up.

Just to mention Knight of Pentacles (timing is LEO/VIRGO) August-September time most likely next year as pentacles are slow(earth energy)

I also pulled a oracle card for you 

You got ADVENTURE (so I think that is a pretty clear sign for you)

this is what the books says:

Take risks. You're entering new frontiers and a period of expansions. Go beyond self imposed limitations. Look at the world around you in new and different ways. Something exciting is just around the corner!

Your soul wants you to know: Adventure entails risks, and without them, existence can become stagnant and lackluster. If your life seems uninspired in some areas, be willing to take risks and try something new. Don't wait until an amazing opportunity presents itself. Start with small adventures, and they will create momentum for bigger and bolder ones. Try changing your hair color or style or drive a different way to work. If you're shy, walk up to a stranger and start talking. If you take enough small risks, soon your life will become a great and grand adventure. 

Affirmation "wonderful new experiences fill my life!" 

This is Soul Coaching oracle cards by Denise Linn

Take what feels right from the reading and use your own intuition to adapt it to your situation.

I would say could not of pulled a better oracle card for you..

Hope it answers your question :)

• Like 1

@Sleepinglion Thank you very much! This was thorough, I never give that long analysis. I was hoping for one travel in April next year but maybe I'll have to be patient.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Thank you trumanB For the readings, simple and clear truly appreciate. First reading in december very acurate!!! 

• Like 1

No problem. Cards often don't give us the answer that we hope for.

By the way, American elections are coming close and I predicted 5-6 months ago that Trump will win again. Let's wait and see!

• 5 weeks later...
On 7/23/2019 at 6:06 PM, TrumanB said:

Hi Folks,

I'm a reader of tarot and will be glad to do some readings for you. So far I mostly did 1-3 card readings ( Celtic Cross is still a big bite for me ) but the good thing with tarot is that you can make your own readings with any number of cards that you want. You may ask me questions here or via private messages but first, let's establish two simple rules:

1) tarot doesn't answer questions that start with "when"

2) I don't do readings regarding health issues

Hi TrumanB. I have a question, if you could do a reading for me?

I had a pretty tumultuous relationship come to an end last month, with someone who I still harbor strong romantic feelings for. What do your cards say regarding a possible reconciliation, considering I have already made a couple of efforts to patch up but they haven't been successful, so anything at this point won't be initiated by me. Is there any hope with respect to this person?

• Like 1

Hi, could you answer on my question about missed thing? I mean about the small red box which I buried almost 20 years ago and there inside was a things from my childhood. I tried a few times dig out that box but with no results. So I don't know is it still there where I think or maybe it was destroyed because of the time or weather? Or maybe it got stuck in the concrete fence that was made after the box was burried?

The box looked like this - https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/61VYSG03JUL._AC_SL1356_.jpg      https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcQVEQT3sdzX03L_vwiBwhq3ppKSN3e9zDAFPw&usqp=CAU

• Like 1

Hello, I will try to answer you when I feel the mood for tarot readings. Please be patient.

• Like 1

On 6/28/2020 at 8:25 PM, Husain said:

Hi TrumanB. I have a question, if you could do a reading for me?

I had a pretty tumultuous relationship come to an end last month, with someone who I still harbor strong romantic feelings for. What do your cards say regarding a possible reconciliation, considering I have already made a couple of efforts to patch up but they haven't been successful, so anything at this point won't be initiated by me. Is there any hope with respect to this person?

Six of swords reversed - this card depicts your current problem pretty well. You're stuck after making some wrong decisions

Five of wands - the fight will continue. Be persistent. This card has a good vibe.

• Like 1

On 7/24/2019 at 8:06 AM, TrumanB said:

Hi Folks,

I'm a reader of tarot and will be glad to do some readings for you. So far I mostly did 1-3 card readings ( Celtic Cross is still a big bite for me ) but the good thing with tarot is that you can make your own readings with any number of cards that you want. You may ask me questions here or via private messages but first, let's establish two simple rules:

1) tarot doesn't answer questions that start with "when"

2) I don't do readings regarding health issues

Hi TrumanB

Can I have a reading as well please? 

I would like to ask for details or advice on my love life and career/financial. 

Thank you!

On 7/3/2020 at 11:06 AM, TrumanB said:

Six of swords reversed - this card depicts your current problem pretty well. You're stuck after making some wrong decisions

Five of wands - the fight will continue. Be persistent. This card has a good vibe.

Thank you so much! The fight continues :)

• Like 1

On 7/2/2020 at 12:07 PM, easybreezy said:

Hi, could you answer on my question about missed thing? I mean about the small red box which I buried almost 20 years ago and there inside was a things from my childhood. I tried a few times dig out that box but with no results. So I don't know is it still there where I think or maybe it was destroyed because of the time or weather? Or maybe it got stuck in the concrete fence that was made after the box was burried?

The box looked like this - https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/61VYSG03JUL._AC_SL1356_.jpg      https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcQVEQT3sdzX03L_vwiBwhq3ppKSN3e9zDAFPw&usqp=CAU

4 of swords

well, this is card with a man burried in his grave. In this case box is burried. What can I say...keep digging. :D

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 1 month later...

I would like a reading if you can. My relationship recently ended. Do you see him coming back to the relationship in the near future?

3 hours ago, Garrison50 said:

I would like a reading if you can. My relationship recently ended. Do you see him coming back to the relationship in the near future?

no

On 8/15/2020 at 12:26 AM, Garrison50 said:

Hi, I will answer to you soon.

On 8/15/2020 at 12:26 AM, Garrison50 said:

8 of pentacles reversed

this is a card of stagnation so the answer is no.

• Like 2

Can I have a general reading about my career future?

• Like 1

On 8/16/2020 at 6:28 PM, spartan max2 said:

Can I have a general reading about my career future?

Four of swords

Queen of swords reversed

I asked for the near and mid distant future.

The situation is stagnating, maybe you are contemplating about what do to in the future.

The second card is not much better. You may be dellusioned about some opportunities that are not good for you.

Edited by TrumanB
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...

Hi TrumanB

Thank you very much! =)

On 8/30/2020 at 4:07 PM, WinniethePooh111 said:

Hi TrumanB

Thank you very much! =)

Hi,

Sure, we may continue on pm. Please be detailed in your questions.

By the way, I'd like to remind everyone that my prediction for forthcoming American elections was that Trump will win again. Let's see what will happen again.

Edited by TrumanB

I can't say I 100% believe in this stuff, but it would be kinda interesting to see what happens.

So feel free to do a reading on me (if you would like to).

12 hours ago, Chronus said:

I can't say I 100% believe in this stuff, but it would be kinda interesting to see what happens.

So feel free to do a reading on me (if you would like to).

How do i begin?

8 hours ago, Chronus said:

How do i begin?

With a concrete question.

• The topic was locked