Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

My take on it all

Paul1

First of all i do believe in a creator who we choose to call god.

Life and what is around us is amazing when you think about how all of this was born.

You only need to look at the human body and how it all works to put your head in a spin.

Now they talk about evolution there is a simple formula which proves evolution is not the start of life but its part of the formula.

The simple things are always overlooked as every one is looking for the complex formula to how life started.

All we need to do is look at the simple flow of blood in every thing living.I call this the cycle of life over time this cannot change

The flow of blood is the same systematic method used in all things living each part has to be in the right place and it must flow in a circle.

This can not be formed over time.lets look at the dinosaurs over evolution of time what has remained the same and cannot be changed 

the flow of blood and it has be the same in a single cell.pump (heart).filter intake and direction of flow all have to be in the same position or it will not live. 

The rest of the body changes over evolution but the cycle of life has to remain the same and has from the start one single cell.

A plant/tree has the same formula however instead of a pumping motion it has a sucking motion a pump in reverse for the sap to flow on to every leaf. 

My point here is all this had to have been designed that and now i know we take spirit form after we die.

There is so much more to life after we die and it is so complicated we don't have the knowledge in out mortal form to under stand it.

The Catholic religion was planned from when the Jews walked out of slavery. How do you keep order amongst hundreds of thousands

of people in a society with the culture of the times 2000 years ago. You make up Ten commandments and say they were written by our God.

Think about it what better way to control so many people than to say the commandment came from god.It is what i would have done to control so many.

This was so good that if you follow these all your life you will be a good person.This was shear brilliance and the start of it all.

I think a council of men amongst the Jews planned it all , John the baptist this symbolized the Catholic religion brilliant move as he said the one is coming.

The one is Jesus as we all know now there is not much said about Jesus upbringing from the age of 1 to 14. In fact i can not find anything for these years.

I am sure the church dose not want you to know because this is where he was taught to talk and act like the son of God.

The 12 this tells all. Jesus had a free will and he alone formed the 12 apostles however he had 12 males and even when one died he replaced him 

with another male.If Jesus was god or if he was the son of god he would not have made this decision and followed the culture of the times.Because of this decision

women have not been respected in the catholic church to hold a position of responsibility even to day they are servants to priests as nuns they say that they are serving God

but they cannot  become pope today because of Jesus decision back some 2000 years ago.Now would god do this to women NO WAY,NO WAY it should have been six women and six men society in general has also followed this trend and it continued on with the Jews.This is where this trend should have changed and it has taken until now for women to be recognized to have the top job but pope no way and not yet.Jesus was just a very smart man for the times and i believe it was all set up by some very intelligent men.

I ask people today what do they know about the 12 apostles and they don't really know just how important they were to the catholic religion.

The 12 were given the prestigious job to spread the teachings around the world they were responsible for the future of the christian movement.

Yes women were respected by Jesus and loved however not one women was even consider for the most important job of all an Apostle even after one needed to be replaced.This set the trend in motion for women over the next 2000 years until now. Women have now become Prime Minsters but not POPE.

I believe as Jesus had a free will he made the wrong decision in having 12 males and he may have been punished  for this not dying for our sins as the church would want us to believe.when you think about it if there was 6 women back then as apostles society and the church would have had a completely different prospective on the way they have treated women. Jesus was not the only one to die on the cross thousands upon thousands died this way,It is written that the road into Rome was aligned with people dying with this method of execution.I really don't believe how people are praying to this form of execution or having a cross around there neck as it was a horrendous method of touchiness death back in the day by the Romans for thousands of people not just Jesus.

The 12 was the final execution of the plan for the christian faith to carry on into the future and it was a brilliant plan and has fooled millions of people.

The plan was so good it was the very first stage of internet information transfer around the world done in a manual method back 2000 years ago.Today we have the internet

which is our main source today doing the same fundamental principles of transferring information to all areas around the world.   .    

However when Jesus was executed it nearly fell apart as the 12 had no leader and whey did not know what to do.

This is where i tell you my daughter was murdered and she came back to me in spirit form this year on good Friday.If you don't believe me i understand as

i did not believe until after that day myself.My daughter did not believe in God yet she picked good Friday. The message is we all come back in spirit Jesus is not

the only one to do this and Jesus did so the 12 would know and have the courage to go on around the world spreading the faith this was very important

that he did this as they would have lost faith once he died.We have all including me had the wool pulled over our eyes.

I think we will be judged in this mortal life as there is more when we die so it is important to be a good person because

i think it will come back to bite as on the bum if we are not.I do believe in a creator who we choose to call god and the fact that my

daughter came back in spirit reinforces that to me now. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

26 minutes ago, Paul1 said:

This is the third, identical post of yours I have read today. I consider this to be both spam, and preaching.

• Like 4

As a father of 3 daughters. If I lost even one, I think my heart would be too broken to talk about them in a spiritual light. Unless everything I spoke of was nothing more than a way to cope with the loss. Grasping feebly onto some glimmer of hope that I'd see her again. Using any spiritual belief I might had as a crutch. 

That's my personal take. Not that it matters much.

The way you speak of your daughter to me seems that she is merely a tool for justification of you beliefs, not as a human being.

I honestly hope this is not the case.

I can't help but feel....nevermind.

Edited by XenoFish
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Where the motive to believe something is strong enough, many people will believe, what they may otherwise have declined to judge. But the opposite is also true, where disbelief is more agreeable, many will just refuse to believe. Why a death of certain oblivion is more agreeable to some, is quite the mystery. They may say, "because it is the truth", but that is no more than a guess. And from my experience, a bad one.

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Imaginarynumber1 said:

I'm not going to read all that, but from what I did read a gather creationist blah blah blah

Evolution had never claimed to be the origin of life. Evolution literally means a change in the allele frequency of a population over time. That's it. That's all evolution is.

You're take on circulatory systems is also wrong. Blood flow is not the same across allife. Look up open vs closed circulatory systems.

ha its the simple systematic process is the same and cannot change.

3 hours ago, XenoFish said:

As a father of 3 daughters. If I lost even one, I think my heart would be too broken to talk about them in a spiritual light. Unless everything I spoke of was nothing more than a way to cope with the loss. Grasping feebly onto some glimmer of hope that I'd see her again. Using any spiritual belief I might had as a crutch. 

The way you speak of your daughter to me seems that she is merely a tool for justification of you beliefs, not as a human being.

Just now, Paul1 said:

4 hours ago, Jodie.Lynne said:

This is the third, identical post of yours I have read today. I consider this to be both spam, and preaching.

ha yes preaching will do.

3 hours ago, XenoFish said:

I love my daughter dearly so its not the case.She is a very smart girl and knows her dad very well.

Edited by Paul1

8 minutes ago, Paul1 said:

What? No. All systems are intermediary.

18 minutes ago, Paul1 said:

ha yes preaching will do.

Much to short for a sermon. You are relating a matter of spiritualism and religion in the appropriate thread, inciting some rather inappropriate responses of the sort belonging in the other thread. Just so they can know the difference between what you are doing and preaching, I'm posting an actual sermon. If they have the stomach for it, I think they'll be rather surprised.

8 hours ago, Paul1 said:

Ryleh,

Life and what is around us is amazing when you think about how all of this was born.

You only need to look at the human body and how it all works to put your head in a spin.

Argument from ignorance.

8 hours ago, Paul1 said:

All we need to do is look at the simple flow of blood in every thing living.I call this the cycle of life over time this cannot change

The flow of blood is the same systematic method used in all things living each part has to be in the right place and it must flow in a circle.

Wrong.  Plants don't have blood, nor do some invertebrates, many invertebrates have different ways their blood is pumped to vertebrates.

8 hours ago, Paul1 said:

This can not be formed over time.

Actually it can be.

8 hours ago, Paul1 said:

the flow of blood and it has be the same in a single cell.pump (heart).filter intake and direction of flow all have to be in the same position or it will not live. 

The rest of the body changes over evolution but the cycle of life has to remain the same and has from the start one single cell.

A plant/tree has the same formula however instead of a pumping motion it has a sucking motion a pump in reverse for the sap to flow on to every leaf. 

My point here is all this had to have been designed that and now i know we take spirit form after we die.

There is so much more to life after we die and it is so complicated we don't have the knowledge in out mortal form to under stand it.

You've just acknowledged plants have a different circulatory system to animals.  You don't know what you're talking about.

8 hours ago, Paul1 said:

The Catholic religion was planned from when the Jews walked out of slavery.

That's Judaism.

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Hammerclaw said:

Much to short for a sermon. You are relating a matter of spiritualism and religion in the appropriate thread, inciting some rather inappropriate responses of the sort belonging in the other thread. Just so they can know the difference between what you are doing and preaching, I'm posting an actual sermon. If they have the stomach for it, I think they'll be rather surprised.

Ask him why 12 males love to know his answer.

8 hours ago, Paul1 said:

Not in all things living. 

Flatworms, nematodes, and cnidarians (jellyfish, sea anemones, and corals) do not have a circulatory system and thus do not have blood.Their body cavity has no lining or fluid within it. They obtain nutrients and oxygen directly from the water that they live in. When the cells on the outside of their body come into contact with water, oxygen and nutrients can diffuse into their body to provide them with everything they need

http://scienceline.ucsb.edu/getkey.php?key=4817

Trees do not have blood either. 

Vegetation is also a form of life. 

So basically this throws your theory out.

Edited by freetoroam
  • Like 2

@Paul1 I think it's clear your daughter's death has driven you to accept various imaginary occurrences as real.  I'm only bringing this up because you're preaching nonsense.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Rlyeh said:

Argument from ignorance.

Wrong.  Plants don't have blood, nor do some invertebrates, many invertebrates have different ways their blood is pumped to vertebrates.

Actually it can be.

You've just acknowledged plants have a different circulatory system to animals.  You don't know what you're talking about.

That's Judaism.

looking at the circulatory system from an engineering point of view there is two methods as one has back pressure and the other has not.

blood in humans is pumped forward in one direction forming pressure.When returning it forms back pressure on the value.

In a plant its a bit more completed but the water taken from the ground has no back pressure not too sure what happens after that with sap.

1 minute ago, Rlyeh said:

@Paul1 I think it's clear your daughter's death has driven you to accept various imaginary occurrences as real.  I'm only bringing this up because you're preaching nonsense.

what ever mate.

19 minutes ago, freetoroam said:

true but they have cells which have cycles with in.

53 minutes ago, freetoroam said:

I don't mention circulatory system i refer to it as the cycle of life which every cell has to form life.

The flow in all things living starts with one single cell.flow is the key element and it is in all things living.  

1 hour ago, freetoroam said:

1 minute ago, Paul1 said:

I don't mention circulatory system i refer to it as the cycle of life which every cell has to form life.

The flow in all things living starts with one single cell.flow is the key element and it is in all things living.  

The question here is can a cell be formed over time with a cycle.

55 minutes ago, Paul1 said:

looking at the circulatory system from an engineering point of view there is two methods as one has back pressure and the other has not.

blood in humans is pumped forward in one direction forming pressure.When returning it forms back pressure on the value.

In a plant its a bit more completed but the water taken from the ground has no back pressure not too sure what happens after that with sap.

Cnidarians do not have blood, this includes jellyfish which not have a circulatory system and sea anemones which their digestive system acts as their circulatory system.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Paul1 said:

You said "flow of blood".

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, Rlyeh said:

You said "flow of blood".

Biology and hematology is not his thing. 

With his beliefs inbredded in his head, tbo, I can not be bothered to even try to explain them to him. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

44 minutes ago, freetoroam said:

Biology and hematology is not his thing. 

With his beliefs inbredded in his head, tbo, I can not be bothered to even try to explain them to him. 

yes and for you i can not be bothered to explain difference of logic to beliefs ,liquids and flow.