Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

My take on it all

Paul1

8 minutes ago, Jodie.Lynne said:

Even a civil engineer wouldn't put the playground right next to the waste treatment plant.....

:blush:

One hole to eat, drink, breathe....

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Jodie.Lynne said:

Even a civil engineer wouldn't put the playground right next to the waste treatment plant.....

:blush:

I saw your comment in recent posts and it made me giggle.. because a civil engineer might not want to... but one of the towns I lived in as a kid had the waste treatment plant across the street from a large popular park with playgrounds and such. Waste treatment side dumped into the lake, and the park was on the inland side :)

Bordering the shore from there is a bit of an industrial wasteland due to an old facility that got razed and now no one can afford to dig it clean enough to rebuild. Bordering that is a tiny community that has a lovely park with some nice new playground equipment.

• Like 1

On 24/07/2019 at 11:43 AM, Paul1 said:

yes and for you i can not be bothered to explain difference of logic to beliefs ,liquids and flow. 

There is no logic behind your ideas.

Biology is not a belief system,  the human make up is not a belief system. Llving creatures and other life forms on Earth are not a belief system.

• Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, rashore said:

I saw your comment in recent posts and it made me giggle.. because a civil engineer might not want to... but one of the towns I lived in as a kid had the waste treatment plant across the street from a large popular park with playgrounds and such. Waste treatment side dumped into the lake, and the park was on the inland side :)

Bordering the shore from there is a bit of an industrial wasteland due to an old facility that got razed and now no one can afford to dig it clean enough to rebuild. Bordering that is a tiny community that has a lovely park with some nice new playground equipment.

Yeah, sometime the zoning boards of cities & towns can really mess things up.

11 hours ago, Imaginarynumber1 said:

Things always change. Most mutations are harmful, but not all. That's one of the ways in which things evolve. 

If you're arguing irreducible complexity, well, then again, you have no eduction in biology 

That is erroneous. The majority of mutations are neutral. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Mellon Man said:

That is erroneous. The majority of mutations are neutral. 

Eh. Whatever. OP is still wrong.

On ‎24‎/‎07‎/‎2019 at 12:52 AM, Paul1 said:

First of all i do believe in a creator who we choose to call god.

Life and what is around us is amazing when you think about how all of this was born.

You only need to look at the human body and how it all works to put your head in a spin.

Now they talk about evolution there is a simple formula which proves evolution is not the start of life but its part of the formula.

Science is full of theories which seem to contradict each other but dont.

Lets suppose you load up a computer game simulating the entire universe. The start year of the game is not the Big Bang but 2019. Yet looking at the positions of all the galaxies and how they are travelling away from each other you reason that someone inside it might believe the start point must have been the Big Bang in 14.3 billion BC. Well, no it wasn't. The programmer created a start point of 2019. 

Ha the person inside it says! There are fossils here showing life 2 billions years ago and an evolution process. So? A simulated universe can start mid-flow, it doesnt have to start at the very beginning of its time. Our very own universe could have been initiated at any point over the last 14.3 billion years including in 5500 BC (as some religious people claim).

By what mechanism can a universe be initiated mid-flow while including a past? Well you might be surprised to learn that Quantum Physics have two closely related ones. Lets start by pointing out that all quantum theories (parallel universes, extra dimensions, the multiverse, etc) all amount to the same thing. The physics is identical in each, its the interpretation of what it means that varies. But they are all ultimately just a different way of saying the same thing. Be careful with that, it will attract widespread opposition on these forums by people claiming to know about Quantum Mechanics you actually know very little. So you will need to check it out properly with academic material if you doubt it. Now:

1. Parallel Universes: This theory does not limit parallel universes to parallel futures, it includes parallel histories too. If you watch a YouTube video based on the quantum eraser experiment you will realise the past is not as fixed as you might have believed. The past of an object only exists to enable what information you have on it at the given point in time. Outside of that requirement all possibilities for its past co-exist. Scaled up to the universe then its objects came into existence when you became conscious. And the past needed to prop them up came into existence all the way back to the Big Bang. And the past that exists for them continues to change depending on the changing information you have on them. Therefore the universe was initiated when you became conscious and came into existence mid-flow with a past.

2. Quantum Retro-Causality: This is something experimentally proven in a variety of different experiments (including the Quantum Eraser ones). There is a random chance of going outside and getting rained on (reality works off probabilities). You go out, get rained on, and reason that if you look at yesterdays weather report it would have said rain for today. As you have been moulded by society into believing that causes always lead to effects you dont think anything odd is going on with that. It isn't until you go sign up for a physics or engineering degree, get shown experiments of an effect bringing into existence its cause, that you realise that the rain today might have caused yesterdays weather report. Bonkers? Yes. Correct? Lab experiments show its very much real. Back onto the topic of a universe being initiated mid-flow then I hate to point it out but what is here and now might very well have caused the past all the way back to the Big Bang.

Of course, the above has been known about for 1000s of years its just that modern science is hi-jacked by people trying to promote one version of it too the masses. A version that promotes atheism. If you pick up a book on causality based on ancient Greek Philosophy you might be surprised to find out that using philosophical arguments they figured out that retro-causality exists. Even worse, there are other types of causality they figured out were real too which science hasn't even touched yet. 

Finally, the position of Christianity seems to be that the universal initiation occurred at the start of civilization in 5500BC. That would imply elements of the past were set and passed on to future generations from that point in time.

Edited by RabidMongoose

On 26/07/2019 at 10:29 AM, freetoroam said:

There is no logic behind your ideas.

Biology is not a belief system,  the human make up is not a belief system. Llving creatures and other life forms on Earth are not a belief system.

I know its fact

On 26/07/2019 at 9:54 AM, XenoFish said:

Well considering humans are mammals and fish are not. They'll die anyway if you transfer blood to them. What you are doing is creating a pattern in order to either validate your beliefs or because you want some grand meaning and purpose to life.

On 26/07/2019 at 9:54 AM, XenoFish said:

Well considering humans are mammals and fish are not. They'll die anyway if you transfer blood to them. What you are doing is creating a pattern in order to either validate your beliefs or because you want some grand meaning and purpose to life.

Not sure how i can explain it to you i will try lets say we want to move the heart and put it where the kidneys are or move any part around for that matter the system will not function.

The mathematical coding combinations of changing the DNA sequence coding in the systemic flow of blood is 10 to the 12th power + of combinations before you get the right DNA 

sequence which there is only one for a human cell. No matter how may trillions of combinations you try only one will work.Because it is systemic.

If this was formed over time with Evolution and in a systemic sequence to get the right combination how is that possible.        

All I can say is welcome to the forum, the rest is kinda lost on me.

Take care

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Paul1 said:

Not sure how i can explain it to you i will try lets say we want to move the heart and put it where the kidneys are or move any part around for that matter the system will not function.

The mathematical coding combinations of changing the DNA sequence coding in the systemic flow of blood is 10 to the 12th power + of combinations before you get the right DNA 

sequence which there is only one for a human cell. No matter how may trillions of combinations you try only one will work.Because it is systemic.

If this was formed over time with Evolution and in a systemic sequence to get the right combination how is that possible.        

Shut off the brain and consciousness can't function. Without the brain, how can the 'soul' exist? It can't. The soul is a concept, an idea of the ego identity. The "I" or "Me" that we think of as ourselves. Considering we are only 5%conscious and the subconscious runs 95% of the show. "We" barely exist. Perhaps "we" are an illusion. 

• Thanks 1

On 7/23/2019 at 7:52 PM, Paul1 said:

You lost me at hello...

image.jpeg

Edited by ScotDeerie
  • Haha 1

16 minutes ago, Paul1 said:

Interesting 

Kind of throws your theory/ belief into a loop, doesn't it?

29 minutes ago, Paul1 said:

some times i wander are we better off lost.

"Not all who wander are lost."

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Jodie.Lynne said:

well facts are facts and the deeper you did the more complex it gets as there is more questions/answers

Just now, Paul1 said:

well facts are facts and the deeper you did the more complex it gets as there is more questions/answers

Just now, Paul1 said:

dig

4 hours ago, Jodie.Lynne said:

HA a loop and a loop forms a bow you want me to be wrong because you are worried if i am right.

Well when you die you will know for sure.

• 2 weeks later...

On 7/23/2019 at 5:52 PM, Paul1 said:

First of all i do believe in a creator who we choose to call god..................................daughter came back in spirit reinforces that to me now. 

The "Jay" letter, in Old English was adopted from the Greek "Iota", and makes a sound of "eey". They pronounced Jesus' name, "Eeyesus", and in the Aramaic manuscripts of the gospels, his name is "Yesu". Now we know he was the blood of Yahudah, who spoke "Yahudit", rather than Aramyt, and the original name "Yesu" comes from, is "Yehoshua", seen in the King James bible, as "Joshua". Sometime, around or after the 1611 King James bible was published, in some places, Jesus, was transliterated "Joshua".

Yehoshua was born, as I said, from the lineage of Yahudah, but also Levi. He was a Priest, in the paleo-israel sense, rather then the phariseeic tradition, he is to be a king to come, they say. He learned from Yohhanan, or "John" the baptist, many things, and he learned from many a priest, as attests the gospels, that is when he was a boy.

The prophecy of the "Redeemer" to come, in Issaiah 7:15-16, describes a boy, born imperfect in body, as any other boy, having to learn good from evil. 

14Therefore the Lord himselfe shal giue you a signe: Behold, a Uirgine shall conceiue and beare a Sonne, and shall call his name Immanuel.

15Butter and hony shall he eat, that hee may know to refuse the euill, and choose the good.

16For before the childe shall know to refuse the euill and choose the good; the land that thou abhorrest, shalbe forsaken of both her kings.

As it turns out, the first believers in Israel, were not worshipers of Yahoshua. This of course, is Idolatry, in the law of Abraham, we are told, "Know no other before the LORD your God", as a commandment. It is more literally translated in Yahudyt, "Not to bring another one of power in front of my face."

What does this mean? Think like a Israeli of the ancient past for a moment. They lived by an Eastern philosophy, therefore perceive and judge life by functions and actions, and not by appearance. They spoke a concrete language, and so used words that meant literal things that can be observed by touch, sight, hearing, smelling, taste, to describe abstracts. For example, by observing how a tree grows to produce fruit, we use this actual tree to describe how a man can grow to provide good deeds to god, saying "a man is a tree who grows fruit to god". 

Al yahuah (Mighty Shepherd, Yahuah(replaced as "LORD" in bibles) is said to be the source by which all stars get their light, and though they be many, they are all one face. Imagine for a moment, that you were in a tent, and you looked up at the ceiling in the heat of the day, to see that the sun was shining through the fabric of the tent, like twinkling stars. Now if you get up and leave the tent you see there is actually one big star, the sun. This is how the Israeli people saw the stars, all as one star, and the universal tent allowing only twinkles of his light to penetrate the tent, and thus it was really one face. 

This literal and mechanical translation of the commandment, "Not to bring another one of power in front of my face", is meant like this: Imagine "God" as like the sun, and if you take some object, like a boulder, or cloth, and put it toward the face of the sun, it will cast a shadow on your face. So too, is the man who put's a "Living stone" or another of power in the face of "God", they will cast darkness over their face, that they can not see clearly, the actual nature of "God", but rather they see the object instead, and this disconnects them from that light.

Now, these first believers in Israel, and Syria, were called many names by the callers of names, such as "Nazeri", or "Ebiuni", but can be easily researched under the name of "Ebionites". These first believers were just like "Jesus", followers of the laws of Abraham, and Mosheh (Moses), they did not worship "Jesus", and they did not eat unclean foods, they rejected Paul, but they believed Yahoshua to be "Nabi Emet" the "True Prophet" of Israel, who spread the message of One Alah (Usually translated as "God"), who could be received within ourselves, in a journey of self-discovery, to obtain power and healing from "Eli", or "Your power", and "Your Mighty Shepherd". He was giving this "Hidden knowledge", or Esoteric teachings, that were kept from the people, by the corrupt Pharusees, who hid the power of the name of god.

He was crucified for giving out the secret, as the jurisdiction of his punishment was held under Yahudah, or "Judea", rather than Rome. Pilate never did order the crucifixion of "Jesus", the "Acts of Pontius Pilate" explains that Pilate washed his hands before the sun (heavens), and said he would not be guilty of an innocent man's death, he sent the court hearing to "Judah", where the sick "Jews" rallied up by the Pharusees, had him ordered to be crucified under Herod. Of course not all "Jews" wanted his death, many were his followers.

The reason for Catholic faith and Christianity is held solely to Rome. Before Rome, there existed only first believers, who were not religiously described as "Christian". They, as aforementioned were called "Ebionites", meaning "Poor ones", as a description of their lifestyle, having little to no personal belongings, living poor. The "Ebionites" existed from the 1CAD to about 3CAD and probably beyond. Constantine held the first Council of Nicea, in 325AD, which was orchestrated to unify "christianos" factions under one paganized system. The reason of course being, in this time period, the rise of "Christianos", or " Followers of Christ", posed a great threat to his empire, for the economy, political environment, and religious environment had become largely divided, in conflict and civil war. In order to save his empire, and his culture, he initiated the first "Christianity", in which his Paigan gods were transfused into characters of the New Testament, and Greek Holy days were replacing "Judeao" Holy days. In this new form of religion, the higher initiates such as the Emporer, or higher clergy could openly practice "Polytheistic" ritual disguised by a mask of "monotheism", usually though, behind closed doors. And thus, Constantine kept his empire together, causing all those believers to start serving the empire, and he kept his own culture underneath it all. This Roman empire eventually became the "Holy Roman Empire", according to themselves, as opposed to others, where they hunted down and slaughtered other denominations, alternative believers, and those who believed Yahoshua, but did not worship. He also burned many "Christianos" libraries in the middle east, to cause the world to forget the original message. Now, today, we live in ignorance, thinking the "Messiah" asked for worship, rather than trust. We think he will forgive us, no matter if we still commit sin, when his original message was, "Your righteousness must exceed the righteousness of the scribes and pharusees, or you will by no means enter the kingdom of heaven.". 

.Matthew 5:17-20

17¶ Thinke not that I am come to destroy the lawe or the Prophets. I am not come to destroy, but to fulfill.

18For verily I say vnto you, Till heauen and earth passe, one iote or one title, shall in no wise passe from the law, till all be fulfilled.

19Whosoeuer therfore shall breake one of these least commaundements, and shall teach men so, he shall be called the least in the kingdome of heauen: but whosoeuer shall doe, and teach them, the same shall be called great in the kingdome of heauen.

20For I say vnto you, That except your righteousnesse shall exceede the righteousnesse of the Scribes and Pharisees, yee shall in no case enter into the kingdome of heauen.

Truly it is not our fault that forefathers, and other nations had destroyed world clarity so long ago. But now we can piece together something more, I have books to add here, so your research can expand:

Book of Enoch, Book of Jubilee, Testament of the twelve patriarchs, Apocrypha, Dead sea scrolls

Acts of Pontius Pilate, Book of Thomas, Hebrew book of Matthew, Hebrew fragment of revelations, Oxyrhynchus fragments

Other research, mentioned above:

Look into the Gospel of the Ebiunites, and their beliefs, Jeff A. Benner even has a recording of his talks on this.

For Paleo-Hebrew Language and Culture, look into Jeff A. Benner. (he is the source for the mechanical translation of a commandment)

Look into Oral traditions of Yeshua in Israel, you should find one about Yeshua who exposed the power of the name of YHWH.

You can google time periods for Council of Nicea, and Ebionite existence.

You can google the archaic English "jay"

Optionally, you can research the subject of Melchitzedek, the first Priest-king in Salem, who was said to be Shem himself, and there is reasonable factors to believe that the "Messiah", was to be Priest-king, under the order of Melkitzedek, in Jeru-Salem.

On 7/23/2019 at 7:52 PM, Paul1 said:

Life and what is around us is amazing when you think about how all of this was born.

You only need to look at the human body and how it all works to put your head in a spin.

Now they talk about evolution there is a simple formula which proves evolution is not the start of life but its part of the formula. ....................blah, blah, blah.......

Besides being in a state of scientific ignorance, the OP is assuming that everyone is an adherent to judeo - christian philosophies which is totally untrue to start with - you're leaving out a lot of folks. Does everyone believe in heaven, hell, a supreme being or an afterlife - nope? I believe in none of those things and I get along just fine. The fact that you started your post with statements that prove that you're coming from a 'la-la' , 'feel good' position, makes me wish I hadn't read the rest and had those few minutes back to do something useful. You believe in a 'fictitious 'god' - there is NO evidence that such a thing exists. Everything around us is becoming better known and understood on a daily basis and the human body is not much of a mystery any more. You need to start living in the 21st century and see what's going on in the 'real' world these days.

• Like 1